It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with my soul

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I tried to steal God's power by using the mirror as a portal and now he split my soul in two.

how I tried: I pressed my third eye to the mirror and repeated " I am who I am" for awhile. somehow I felt my soul taken away from me. I stopped and realized reality changed.. at least for me.

that night I had a dream. my soul came out of my body and went through the mirror I used. once I got through I felt my soul split. once I passed through the mirror everything was the same but my soul sensed a change. it felt like good/bad switched roles. as if good is bad and bad is good. I woke up when my soul went to my body.

anybody know how to merge my soul's good/bad essence back into one? or would I have to wait til death and face God himself and see if he can merge them..

I hate that I did this and I wish I could take it back but I can't. I'll try to open the portal or mirror I used to see if my soul will go back to its original reality. unless... I merged my soul with God and some how we split.

side note: don't ever try this at all.. the mirror really is a portal. I thought it was all bs and in the head but it's freaking not.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Pray before you go to bed about happiness and love, repeat the same sentence for 2 years..

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You may have to change your screen name before said
meeting with God asking for your soul to be put back together.

But good luck & I hope you are whole again real soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

somehow I felt my soul taken away from me. I stopped and realized reality changed.. at least for me.

What did your soul being taken away feel like?
How, specifically, did reality change?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Seek professional help, set up a meeting with a psychologist. Stay away from psychiatrists for now. You may need to see them later but try a psychologist first. What you are describing is not possible. I know you probably think you know it is. But it is not. If you actually believe that "reality changed" after you talked to a mirror then yeah, get real help.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

I hate that I did this and I wish I could take it back but I can't.

Thinking you can't be forgiven is the tricks of Satan... God can forgive all debts, the fact that you're still alive indicates you have a chance to change. Perhaps there are people in your life you have not forgiven - forgive them and you will be forgiven. This whole scenario you were presented with happened so you would know the reality of Good and evil. It is no joke. Be virtuous and Good and the minions of Satan will flee from you.

Try a fast if you want to expedite the cleansing process (don't eat food, just drink water).

edit on 4-2-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

it felt like my inner being switched the moment I repeated those words. as if it really went to a parallel reality. but the same night before I went to bed. my soul sensed an inner change first before it manifested in reality.

the feeling wasn't a forcefull grab. more like my soul thought it wasnt in the correct dimension or reality so it believed the mirror to be the correct reality and therefore, the dream of my soul walking into the mirror occurred.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

with a split soul.. I doubt god would know which one is which

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Most of us are 'dual natured'; there's the us, and the not us.

The not us can be discarded, takes time, its deeply entrenched, stemming from all the conditioning we received as children, from our parents, tv, education, peers, etc.

Don't trip about seeing the not you, it isn't you, its the baggage added on. Try not to overreact, just look at it, desire to be relieved of it. Be glad you are being given the perspective to begin the process of change.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Doesnt matter

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I choose the name because I see Lucifer as a good guy and not really associated with Satan.. hence why the lake of fire is only for Satan and the devil.. not for Lucifer.
and light to mean enlightenment or higher understanding..

other than that God doesn't care what I called myself on a computer.. he only cares for my actions and words.

I'm sure he is smart enough to know my real name.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Never heard of such a thing. Do you have some mental illness or would you even know if you did?

My heart does go out for you. Please talk and share this with someone you trust and admire.

Perhaps its a personality split due to some very personal experience but you do need to seek help.

Sending good thoughts and wishes for answers and recovery. Hang in there.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I highly suggest that you seriously consider the 2 comments above mine. Fasting is a great way to cleanse the mind, body, and soul. Meditate while fasting, you may hear from the voice of reason. I wish you all the best. You are welcome to send me a private message and I would respond.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If you fail to steal gods power on your first attempt. Try, try again. Don't give up that easily, it's not like he is god... oh wait.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If it makes you feel any better I've been forgiven for doing far worse actions. I should be dead but in still here

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Take Noncents advice. Don't end up in a cult because the way you're talking you sound like cult fodder. Stealing god's power with a mirror? You need to step out and look in because you're not seeing things clearly here.

Cooperton, stop fueling his/hers delusions, I often see the religious jumping onto the minds of the vulnerable and I don't like it. I agree with what you said about being good and virtuous but no one needs belief in god for that. Minions of satan my arse.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: tikbalang

with a split soul.. I doubt god would know which one is which

I don't think a supreme being would struggle too much with such distinctions..

Maybe this is one of those things that in you thinking it is even possible to manipulate your "soul" allows for that to become your reality. Maybe you are a bit more complicated than you think.

As far as I understand it, "God" shares freely to those that truly seek those things. The very concept that you had to steal anything may mean that a shift in your perspective would be more helpful as a foundation than worrying about split souls or stealing.

Maybe the premise is wrong from the start, leading to self-fulfilling, inaccurate conclusions. Perhaps your God is simply showing you the error of your ways by giving you what you expect to perceive/receive.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

my reality changed when I chanted " I am light" over and over (without the mirror). it changed for the happy and good...

so I decided to do the opposite.. " I am dark" soon enough it changed again.
one example of change I can try my best to describe is the color blue and red.

when I said i am light I would get blue as a sense of heaven and good. when I did the opposite it was hell and bad.

almost like a personal Mandela effect. very real. all reality in front of me changed.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You need help with your soul? You shall have it, it is free for the asking.

Pray this prayer to invite Yashua into your life:

Dear Yashua HaMashiach, I know I am a sinner. I thank you for dying on the cross for me. I confess with my mouth and I believe in my heart that you are the immortal Son of God.

Have pity upon me and take away the awful stain of my transgressions. Wash me, cleanse me from this guilt. Let me be pure again. For I admit my shameful deeds.

I believe you are the Mashiach and that Yahweh the father raised you from the dead. Please, forgive me of my sins. Wash my heart clean. Come live in my life. Be the Lord of my life. Fill me with your Holy Spirit (Ruach). Teach me to walk with You and live for you the rest of my life. Guide my life and help me to do your will.

Thank you for saving me and for giving me the gift of eternal life in Heaven with you.

edit on 4-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And here's yet another one who's trying to convert the vulnerable to the brainwashing of their choice!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join