It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is headed toward a Civil War

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
President Obama's LACK OF EMPATHY reduced the majority of American's standard of living... Both Black and White. MASS FRUSTRATION. It's horrible if you're living in, or even driving through these once decent neighborhoods.

President Donald Trump is/will be addressing this huge problem, no matter what his whining enemies say. If we can avoid Civil War until his ideas and initiatives are implemented, Civil War will avoided long-term.
edit on 2/4/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Just hope when the war starts that you aren't on the wrong side. That is all

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If its not a Civil War, then it could be something like guerrilla warfare in America, which is extremely realistic and already taking place on smaller scales with a lot of these staged/Soros orchestrated riots and vandalism. All it takes is for someone to pull the trigger on the wrong individual with a cause and thats when the proverbial SHTF. Its when things go from how they are now to real, real quick.

I don't think people realize how easy it is for those dominoes to fall and once they do fall, it will snowball. Once it snowballs, the Government/Military get involved. When they get involved, things like states of emergency and martial law take place. It can turn into a big bowl of suck rather quickly.

Remember, this is America where there is a gun behind every blade of grass. Violence can get ramped up in this country really fast. Especially if its for some kind of political cause over a wrongful death of some big name political/social leader.

It doesn't take much to cause a war. But it takes a lot to stop a war and clean it up once it does start.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

This is pure fear driven mass hysteria propagated by the media and fanned by ill informed people parroting it on social media.

Mic drop.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: TarzanBeta
No I've never tried being perfect, exercise on futility. Apart from that would my idea of perfect be the same as someone else? But billionaires? Isn't there some Christian saying about camels and needles?

Yes.

And there is another saying, "With faith like that of even a mustard seed, you could move a mountain."

I believe I could slice a camel into small enough pieces to fit through the eye of a needle much more quickly than I could move a mountain, barrow by barrow.

The point is that having money does not make someone condemned to hell. The rich just have a lot more suffering to go through before they can fit into the narrow way.
edit on 2/4/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Just hope when the war starts that you aren't on the wrong side. That is all

Ok.

When the war starts, I'll be too busy working to make sure "I'm on the right side."

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Obama's LACK OF EMPATHY reduced the majority of American's standard of living... Both Black and White. It's horrible if you're living in, or even driving through these once decent neighborhoods.

President Donald Trump is/will be addressing this huge problem, no matter what his whining enemies say. If we can avoid Civil War until his ideas and initiatives are implemented, Civil War will avoided long-term.

That didn't start with Obama. You can blame corporations and banksters for that. And Trump won't be able to fix it just like Obama didn't bring a lot of "hope and change". Both have flaws but neither are the cause and/or fix of the current condition of the USA.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Your literally insane😂😂😂 where in the hell did you get your phantom stats from??? Literally the stupidest thing I think I ever read on here so dumb I might make a meme just for that ridiculous post... your joking with us right it's an episode of punkd no one can truly think like that

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: deuceawesome

originally posted by: carewemust
President Obama's LACK OF EMPATHY reduced the majority of American's standard of living... Both Black and White. It's horrible if you're living in, or even driving through these once decent neighborhoods.

That didn't start with Obama. You can blame corporations and banksters for that. And Trump won't be able to fix it just like Obama didn't bring a lot of "hope and change". Both have flaws but neither are the cause and/or fix of the current condition of the USA.

Maybe striking "Dodd-Frank" from the landscape will start things moving in the right direction?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Bone75
Here's your gold medal for the mental gymnastics...

Sweet.

Yeah, I know..the tea party was just kidding about all that 2nd amendment remedies stuff..such jokers.

NO you're right they weren't kidding and your wrong they deserve to be the ones to do it when it happens as they are the truth and you don't want to know it.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DMAC32

Your literally insane😂😂😂 where in the hell did you get your phantom stats from??? Literally the stupidest thing I think I ever read on here so dumb I might make a meme just for that ridiculous post... your joking with us right it's an episode of punkd no one can truly think like that

Research and human interaction; which might I add, is on a far deeper level than just going out on the town with people.

Based on your speech, I reckon you're more of a knee-jerk thinker. That is good for being middle management, but it doesn't get you much farther. Try researching anything I say for yourself before you make your memes, or else you'll realize your level of intelligence based on the collective I.Q. of your followers.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok looney tunes.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ok looney tunes.

Is that so?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

God help me. Because guess what I'm Christian too.

You sure like to assume. I have read the Bible and the Qu'ran and most other religious books. And gasp, I have also talked to Muslims before. So your deflection of, "Go read the Qu'ran. Go talk to Muslims. You can't argue with my genius until you do." Will not work on me.

Oh by the way. Whats your IQ again. I wonder if you ever bragged about it on here before. What does our book say about pride?

Lets play with your logic. If Muslim murderers are not from only one sect. Won't those Muslim murderers, I don't know. Murder each other. If so, how could they form a unified army. With unified goals.

As to your analogy. Its bunkum. You are once again assuming that 2 million people all thinks the same.

Quit dancing at shadows.

Is it possible, sure. I am not someone who always thinks he is right. I am not someone who thinks any religion is the religion of peace. History has shown otherwise. While you will find terrorism stemming from other ideologies. The biggest producer in the world right now, is Islam.

But your playing a game of absolutes. Assuming that your interpretation of events is the only valid answer. Deriding anyone who disagrees with you. Basically telling everyone they are not as smart as you are. Very Jesus like of you.
edit on 4-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Explain the pedo symbols then. I guess you're coincidence theorist. How much of a coincidence would it be for all of these pedo symbols to show up over and over again when dealing with these people? One in a few billion?

Maybe it would be reaching if it weren't for the fact that this elite establishment have already been accused of paedophilia for decades now.

originally posted by: Fools
I predict that when Sessions gets settled (day one) that we will see quite a few mysteries unravel. And I think the evidence will be very compelling. And I think it will gross so many people out that even the paid shills will have to rethink what they have been supporting.

Unless their souls are so dark that they find any behavior acceptable.

Their souls really are that dark.

a reply to: heyguysimashill

Not social class, class as in elegance, style or dignity.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
Why would someone with Christian values give Trump an award? He's pretty much the poster child very everything opposite to Christian values.

You don't want to understand do you? He got it for how he had been helping the Black community for all these years while the media was lying about him. That was why.... Now you are informed...

EDTA
That award and the comments those Ministers made were compelling enough for me to finally decide to give DJT my vote instead of the Libertarian candidate. Just to enlighten you.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

God help me. Because guess what I'm Christian too.

You sure like to assume. I have read the Bible and the Qu'ran and most other religious books. And gasp, I have also talked to Muslims before. So your deflection of, "Go read the Qu'ran. Go talk to Muslims. You can't argue with my genius until you do." Will not work on me.

Oh by the way. Whats your IQ again. I wonder if you ever bragged about it on here before. What does our book say about pride?

Lets play with your logic. If Muslim murders are not from only one sect. Won't those Muslim murders, I don't know. Murder each other. If so, how could they form a unified army. With unified goals.

As to your analogy. Its bunkum. You are once again assuming that 2 million people all thinks the same.

Quit dancing at shadows.

Is it possible, sure. I am not someone who always thinks he is right. I am not someone who thinks any religion is the religion of peace. History has shown otherwise. While you will find terrorism stemming from other ideologies. The biggest producer in the world right now, is Islam.

But your playing a game of absolutes. Assuming that your interpretation of events is the only valid answer. Deriding anyone who disagrees with you. Basically telling everyone they are not as smart as you are. Very Jesus like of you.

If you have read, then you should know. If you have actually questioned Muslims on their faith, then you should know.

I did post an approximation of my I.Q. recently. That was in response to someone who claimed to be very intelligent and yet proposed a very foolish idea. My purpose was not to boast - it was to prove the point that what I saw was a foolish thought from an intelligent person who placed importance on I.Q. That person could only care about higher intelligence.

I'm not playing a game. There are absolutes. However, I said "I suspect" with my numbers. If I was wrong by a million, the implications are still dreadful to consider.

But the Qu'ran is solid, not changing. Anyone who believes and lives that book IS dangerous. If you claim to have read, you would certainly know that.

And for your final dart : "I boast in the Lord."

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Well I guess it explains the black part, not the christian part.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I don't know, with all the threats Trump and his administration is throwing out, we may be heading into another World War or major conflict.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I don't know, with all the threats Trump and his administration is throwing out, we may be heading into another World War or major conflict.

Post one THREAT by Trump. Not a sanction, not a decrying - a THREAT. I dare you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join