It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is headed toward a Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

As an outsider I see what's happening in your country , and the reflection of here on ATS, as deeply disturbing.
If the turmoil created in the last few weeks by the new President is representative of how the next 4 years are going to be then I think there is a real risk of a Civil Guerrilla War , however remote the chance in a country with so much armament floating around the temptation to take matters into their own hands may be too much to resist for some.

As Trumps foreign policy mistakes mount and your economy starts to suffer resentment will build and the chance of it boiling over is high , it is up to the people to remember they are Americans first and Red or Blue a distant second.

Regardless , these are troubling times whichever side of the pond you sit.
Good luck America.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I believe the shoe has already dropped and war is imminent unless there is some divine intervention which I doubt will happen. With the extreme narratives from the left promoting and praising coups, riots and his assassination it's only a matter of time till something gives and all hell breaks lose. IMO we are already in the early stages of civil war, just look at the obvious divide and emotions between both sides

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's insane to see how divided things have become and so quickly from what I can remember. How it goes down and the end result is hard to say. Probably depends on who will give in at the end. Maybe President Trump will compromise but I think thats doubtful. So, I'm going with smaller anti-Trump riots with possible terror attacks against anything President Trump has influence on. Honestly, it's not the direction I was expecting and has me quite confused.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I agree we are headed for a war or two or three, civil however, I doubt it. The plebes are too , busy panem et cercenses.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
It's just people are really crappy voters. This election was the lowest turn out in history and trump still lost the popular vote....

Sounds like 'denial'. I'd say there were few conservative white guys at the polls when McCain and Romney needed votes ... and the result was what we're looking at right now. I'd also say that Trump was another stage of that outcome.

Oh ... and I assure you ... Trump won the Popular Vote if you only count the "Legal Ones." Looks like we're still gettin' 'round to that.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Well, this country is torn three directions. Traditional rightest, traditional leftist, and an ever growing body of Independents who think both sides have done nothing but their damnedest to destroy this country. It's a recipe for the perfect storm.

There's a lot more to it than three directions. Dems have the progressives, moderates, liberals and then the far left. Repubs have conservatives, constitutional conservatives, alt right, and the extreme right, so on and so forth. Libertarians just want everyone to do their own thing without govt interference (which I like, but didn't like Gary Johnson), the others are pretty much jokes.

I don't really fit into any category - I like Libertarian ideals, agree with a lot of the conservative views, and don't mind moderate democrat policy. But the liberal agenda is what is tearing the country apart.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Would it be a short civil war since so many left leaders don't believe in guns?

link   
The PTB are doing a great job at keeping the wage slaves separated by religion, race, political affiliations, et cetera. When does another Sparticus arise from the unenlightened throng or better still, when will the throng be sufficiently enlightened to throw of their invisible shackles? The door to the cage is unlocked, just push it open and be free. PEACE.

link   
a reply to: Snarl

Oh ... and I assure you ... Trump won the Popular Vote if you only count the "Legal Ones." Looks like we're still gettin' 'round to that.

The popular vote is suspect.

Who ever gets the most EC votes in most cases get the most popular votes.

Something big time is amiss there.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Everything is going according to plan..

More chaos is exactly what we want, exactly what we need. Chaos may be the fuel of the globalists, but it is also our fuel.

And so it begins.

The only question is if I will travel to the US to take part in the secondary civil war. I want to shoot me some hippies.

I feel like I would be a traitor if I didn't come to the help of the US in this time of need.

Know that if this happens Mexico will invade. What will the rest of the World do? This kind of civil war means societal collapse and martial law. I'm sure the military will have a conservative bias. Inner cities will burn and most minorities will probably die in this way. Unfortunately this kind of civil war will probably mean a race war too.

Conservatives will come out on top, not only because the military will take sides but because of the millions of preppers and the demographics of rural America. Probably also because most liberals are a bunch of pansies.

But if other nations could keep their continuity of government they may choose to meddle. Though I'm not sure this would be possible in this kind of situation. If the US collapses, won't China and a lot of other nations also more or less collapse? Either way they probably won't be in a healthy enough state to be projecting power overseas.

Mexico is a completely different matter though.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Literally sounds retarded I have met people from the middle east who are Islamic they are as American as you and me. they got way more money then us the worst thing they do is drive and light up a joint😂😂 so keep sounding ignorant about a people and religion you know nothing about except what the media tells yo narrow mind..hasta la malakem habibi💯👍👐

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DMAC32

So how many people have you met from those seven countries that apparently makes up the entire worlds muslim population?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And these protests we are seeing aren't spontaneous, these things are well-orchestrated, and they are designed to do one thing: to create chaos, to intimidate, to incite fear. They are Soros funded.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I have very high doubts any civil war will start. Civil unrest issues I do see but there wont be any civil war any time soon unless you see political leaders making threats of dismantling the union.

All it took in Syria was for one CIA operative on top of a building to fire on the protesters.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

There won't be a civil war but if you look back in American Hhistory right AFTER the Civil War, you'll see this same movement of White Nationalism happened the same as what's happening now.

After the Civil War the Freedman's Bureau was set up to educate, train, and provide resources to the newly freed African slaves. However, Southern Whites who were bitter after losing the war and felt dis-enfranchised fought back against the Freedman's Bureau. Southern Judges made rulings which were unfair to blacks, Southern jurisdictions imposed unfair fines and fees on any Black business owners/ landowners, and the KKK was born from this new White hatred. Poor Whites felt that Blacks were taking something from when this wasn't the case.

In the present time(s), this same White Nationalism is sprouting up again as poor Whites feel that they are being dis-enfranchised by Blacks. This time around it's was the election of Barack Obama that threw White America into a tizzy and instead of the Freedman's Bureau, it was the A.C.A. or Obama Care which aimed to give something to poor people in order to give them a leg up. Rich people don't like it so they used the age old trick of pitting poor people against other poor people. Donald Trump is a rich man who pitted poor Whites against poor Blacks and it worked because people still don't realize how they are being used.

My 2 cents.
edit on 4-2-2017 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Libertarianism is actually a dangerous ideology as well. It assumes people will stop fighting. It assumes that government's job will somehow be finished.

As long as there are mortals, there needs to be authority. As long as people love money, there needs to be banks.

Those things are necessary evils - created because of the greed in peoples' hearts.

Killing greed isn't going to happen. Greed doesn't die by the sword... It is fed.

To be libertarian is to not have eyes which behold the world before you, but it is a mind which desires a peaceful solution to peace.

I am very blind. I can't see past my nose, literally. I love people, but I couldn't tell you anything about their looks unless they are kissing me.

That's what it's like to be libertarian.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

A these protests we are seeing aren't spontaneous,

They said Benghazi was spontaneous too.

Turns out how wrong that was.

Someone is throwing a lot of money around.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DMAC32
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Literally sounds retarded I have met people from the middle east who are Islamic they are as American as you and me. they got way more money then us the worst thing they do is drive and light up a joint😂😂 so keep sounding ignorant about a people and religion you know nothing about except what the media tells yo narrow mind..hasta la malakem habibi💯👍👐

Use your head.

I don't listen to the media. I've actually read the Qu'ran - something any Muslim that is not extremist probably hasn't done!

Which is why I always say, "a good muslim is either ignorant or is a future Christian convert."

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Frankly, it has been bad for the last thirty. Frankly, we haven't had a good president in my lifetime and I will be 40 in June.
People say, "Well, what about Reagan?" Well, what about him? I mean, if you want to compare him to what we've had since I guess it's a legitimate question, but....
Here's the thing, Trump hasn't even been in office a month and people are already losing their minds. We don't know the full scope of what he is or isn't going to do yet... There needs to be some sensibility, but apparently that's asking a bit much from partisans because Trump doesn't fit the traditional Republican/Democrat mold. I got news for partisans on both sides, there's an ever growing body that is weary of their #. It's not looking good.
edit on 4-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"I think we are getting close to calling Liberals Domestic Terrorists and that is dangerous"

The right has been labeled domestic terrorists for decades.

Is it ONLY dangerous to label the left the same way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join