It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn liberals are why we can't have nice things.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wish we would all stop allowing them to separate us. Liberal, conservative, jew, muslim, black, white on and on. We are all in the same boat and we have allowed the lunatics to take over. There are billions of us and about ten thousand or so of them, don't you think its about time we put an end to their tyranny over us?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 4-2-2017 by CHONGO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the 'left' has been 'Triggering' the 'right' quite a bit lately...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Keep on keeping on, snowflakes, you're going to cause a war. ( Not with me, though - I live in a tiny rural community that's conservative/independent/libertarian, I'll just turn my stuff off and ignore you when I can)

You lived in a tiny rural community? me too! except in my new community we don't hide behind a computer screen, we throw shopping trolleys at people that were rude to us in the shopping center.

Left or right, the side to be endorsed is the side that makes the right decisions.

edit on 4-2-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

Is this what you're suggesting?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Haha, there's 150 people in the town I live in.

Are you sure the place you live is tiny?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's just it... First of all, I'm not a right-wing person.

Second of all, if I was - This is the worst response I've had to something that slightly upsets me.

No one got hurt or injured. No cars lit on fire, no windows broken.

If this is triggered, I wish liberals could be triggered and simply write a post in the mud pit rather than march and chant "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon "
edit on 4-2-2017 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
clearly the left has too much free time on their hands, idle hands are the devils workshop.

They keep pushing their theme of tolerance and unity while doing things are are divisive and intolerant, how do they expect anyone to take their concerns seriously when they are doing things like that?

edit on 4-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Everytime I see another post insulting "leftists" on this site, I think of my aging democrat parents who have done nothing but good for our society, contributed and worked hard their whole lives.. hell..most people I meet says that my dad is the kindest man they know (really he is just a great guy) and I get pissed! I don't like people insulting a large subset of my parents/family/friends. Does that make sense?

Yes, this makes perfect sense to me.

For me, ATS has become so distasteful because nearly every thread topic has Trump fans bashing "liberals". I am leftist/liberal/democrat on most issues, the environment being my top concern. And I identify quite closely with your description of your father.

I think many on the right forget that the majority of us on the left-hand of the political spectrum are just as you describe your family. We work hard (me 48-55 hours/week at a terrific union job), love our families and neighbors, and generally try to get through life with kindness. They forget us, because we don't continually spout our opinions on internet forums or riot every weekend.

Lumping others into categories is lazy. Not most on the right are racist, just as not most on the left are snowflakes.

We are all Americans struggling through life, and I wish it could be together.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

And I have responded several times, something I said in the OP that I believe this to be a SUBSET of people that identify with the left.

And also that while I don't think that a lot of liberals are evil - I think a lot of the people that I'm seeing that I deem as evil ( because they are vandalizing and such ) - are liberals.

Liberals not equal to evil.
Evil is equal to liberal ( At least, in my perception lately - When I turn on the news, facebook, etc. )

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

What is so truly funny, and what is right in front of your face, is that you, sir, are every bit as antagonistic as those you condemn.

This just proves that the elephant in room is that we are all the same, we all have Trump in us. The only difference is one side clearly sees this and one side is in deep denial

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

My primary school had 36 students from various regions including myself-i'd consider that tiny. And didn't you say you had 140 residents instead of 150? if not that's my mistake.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
Liberal : "I believe you have every right to your choices in life - as long as they are my choices."

And remember.......not only will we read it later, you can keep your Dr as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I believe that we are all manifestations that demonstrate varying degrees of good and evil, given the time and the place.

I also believe that we can orientate ourselves more to one side or the other, and that we always have the choice and opportunity to make a better choice, either now or in the future.

I'm more worried about facing and improving my own wrong-doing than I am about anyone else's. Worrying about controlling my own behavior (rather than other peoples') has proved to be tremendously helpful and less frustrating.

edit on 4-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Meh, everyone says different. Low estimates 120's, high estimates 150's. Not sure how it's so hard to count so few people
But this is a seasonal-tourism based area, so the population does fluctuate some with how much businesses need workers, college kids home, etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Libs have become emotional, lead by dolts and scatter brains. The lib leaders, to include the press, are lie spinners of the first order. Certainly they are the most dangerous political group this country has ever had to deal with.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What is so truly funny, and what is right in front of your face, is that you, sir, are every bit as antagonistic as those you condemn.

This just proves that the elephant in room is that we are all the same, we all have Trump in us. The only difference is one side clearly sees this and one side is in deep denial

If you are trying to place some sort of morally negating equivalency on both sides here......you are simply demonstrating that you are a liberal or have been victimized by a liberal education.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh poor thing, must be hard to have people say mean things to you, you should go find yourdelf a safe place, where the big bad liberals cant hurt your feelings.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

From this, it is obvious who the snowflakes are. It is definitely not Liberals.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No actually people hate liberals in America because they are afraid they are giving to much to people of color.

Its called RACISM

That’s why you generally don’t have the same level of left/right vitriol in Europe. Only where Europe has non-Europeans is their anything resembling the US division

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join