It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Terror Raids at 50 Mosques and Buildings...Coming to America!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My family left Harput Turkey in 1910 to get away from these freaks. My family wasn't even Christian until decades later. I hope liberals will get this figured out before too long. Islam is bad news for America

Every religion is bad news for America the sooner it is gone the better. Throughout history religion has slaughtered untold numbers of innocent over a delusion it's time to get rid of such primitive beliefs.

We're talking about now. Now there is a clear and present threat from ONE religion. Why must you apologists always downplay and deflect?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm going to quote a great American... "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself."

Be scared if you want to be scared. Sign away the Muslim freedoms, you've already signed away parts of your own. The rest of those freedoms aren't far behind.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

No religion ever killed anyone. People have.

Then why all the crying about Islam? It never killed anyone right?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

My family left Harput Turkey in 1910 to get away from these freaks. My family wasn't even Christian until decades later. I hope liberals will get this figured out before too long. Islam is bad news for America

Every religion is bad news for America the sooner it is gone the better. Throughout history religion has slaughtered untold numbers of innocent over a delusion it's time to get rid of such primitive beliefs.

We're talking about now. Now there is a clear and present threat from ONE religion. Why must you apologists always downplay and deflect?

You mean the way you Islamophobes always cry about Muslims but are the first to rush and defend Christians after they commit terrorist acts?
edit on 0110000000028America/ChicagoSat, 04 Feb 2017 17:16:00 -06002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

You mean the way you Islamophobes always cry about Muslims but are the first to rush and defend Christians after they commit terrorist acts?

When do Christians commit terrorist Acts? Have you ever called someone a Christianphobe?
edit on 4-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 such attacks since Sept. 11, according to the latest count, compiled by David Sterman, a New America program associate, and overseen by Peter Bergen, a terrorism expert. By comparison, seven lethal attacks by Islamic militants have taken place in the same period.

In 2012, a neo-Nazi named Wade Michael Page entered a Sikh temple in Wisconsin and opened fire, killing six people and seriously wounding three others. Mr. Page, who died at the scene, was a member of a white supremacist group called the Northern Hammerskins.

But you know, fake news and all (fake news is what folks are using nowadays right?). Nut jobs everywhere.

Don't take my word for it,The Feds have a list! . That's between 1980-2005.
edit on 4-2-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: TarzanBeta

No religion ever killed anyone. People have.

Then why all the crying about Islam? It never killed anyone right?

Governments certainly have.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
Islam promotes peace by waging war until every atheist is dead and all Jews and Christians are converted, dead, or slaves. That is their idea of a good result. Go read their books.
You will get the same results from reading the Bible.

You seem like a smart fellow...have you asked yourself why it is that you are being targeted with messages of hate. Who gains by your being radicalised as Anti-Muslim?
Trump Says U.S. Should Have Stolen Iraq’s Oil, and ‘Maybe We’ll Have Another Chance’

top topics

<< 1   >>

join