It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorkers hold mock vigil at Bowling Green for 'massacre' victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It could be a Mandela Effect. It may simply be alternative facts, and there's a chance it could have been a genuine mistake. At least there's a Wikipedia entry to help preserve the memory of what seems to have never happened.

If anyone would like to share their memories of what may have transpired in an alternate universe, this thread is an opportunity. It's encouraging to see that at least some are taking this seriously.

SEE IT: New Yorkers hold mock vigil at Bowling Green for 'massacre' victims as Kellyanne Conway ripped for bogus claim

If I had known about the Bowling Green massacre, I would have been in a state of shock and disbelief. The thought that something that terrible could have happened would have caused me to lose my faith in humanity a little bit more.

Thankfully, we can all celebrate the fact that it never happened. It's nice to have good news for a change.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Genuinely funny made me giggle. Good on the guys and gals in the video, getting their point across with a bit of humour, rather than the hysterical protests which the news agencies love or hate to cover depending on which way they lean.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

WTF was she talking about? That was quite a heavy spin on the original story, no?
At least some decent souls have come together to commerorate the tragedy that never was.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
has there been a final count of fatalities cause by this horrific act of terrorism, or is it gonna be one of those things where the death count just keeps growing throughout the centuries.. hey, someday, the bowling green massacre could be taught as the terrorist nuclear attack that wiped out half the country's population!!!

top topics

join