It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House of the rising Sun- Swamp drivers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The Swamp Drivers.

This Guitar is constructed from Harley parts. I just love Scooters, and I love this guitar. How does it sound to you?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It's cool don't get me wrong, BUT. Yep I do this alot, BUT, is just a guitar with a flashy base.

The neck is a standard guitar neck, and pickups are used.

He's an average guitar player at best, and should keep cranking out those Harley-part guitars, because that actually will sell.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
He plays pretty good. A lot better then I do, and Ive had my guitar for 25 years. I hear what you are saying, and all I have to say is that guitar looks and sounds mighty sweet

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm a bit rusty on the 6 string, but playing house of the rising sun isn't a show of guitar talent. It was one of the first songs I learned to play because of its ease in chord progression and simplified solo.

Like I said though, it's a kick-ass guitar! The guy should make and market them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Wow, that sounds great! That was quite clever of him to build it with Harley parts!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The guitar looks like a banjo, kind of cool American proud sense that makes me think about veterans for some reason.

He is not the best guitar player in the world and he knows, but he doesn't care and he certainly enjoys what he does (notice his face expressions while using the wah wah pedal), and that my friends is rock & roll.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join