It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: John McCain, Paul Ryan Funded By George Soros

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Vector99
McCain should have been court martialed for all the deaths he caused with his horseplay on the USS Forrestal

People really believe this nonsense? McCain's Aircraft was struck by a misfired rocket. He had nothing to do with the cause of the accident.

Yea, his wet-fire had NOTHING to do with the engine shooting a fireball at the plane behind him. It also is convenient that the missile on the tailing plane just happened to fire at the same time. Of course it's unrelated that a crash happy daddy's boy pilot do something that could cause catastrophe...and did. You should look into it more. The mofo sank a carrier.

Sorry, if you defend that schmuck, you endure the wrath that ensues

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ryan, Paul (R-WI) House $10,800

Robert Mercer and Rebekah Mercer each gave Paul Ryan's PAC $244k a piece in September.

Robert Mercer also being Trump's biggest billionaire backer, the chief funder of Breitbart News and Cambridge Analytica.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Just the ones who have done their research

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Invest Watch:

NOTE: Anything that is said here is either opinion, criticism, information or commentary, If making any type of investment or legal decision it would be wise to contact or consult a professional before making that decision.

investmentwatchblog.com...

As for your other source, I'm not sure what "responsive politics" means. Is that a euphemism for "reactionary?"

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Ryan, Paul (R-WI) House $10,800

Robert Mercer and Rebekah Mercer each gave Paul Ryan's PAC $244k a piece in September.

Robert Mercer also being Trump's biggest billionaire backer, the chief funder of Breitbart News and Cambridge Analytica.

I like your attention to detail, if you could only drop that bias thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This may come as a big surprise to many of you Trump supporters, but when it comes to political donations from wealthy donors, they all send money to both sides of the aisle.

There's an old saying pertaining to the practice of making political donations that goes something like this;

"It does absolutely no good to make donations in a political contest if you don't donate to the winner."

In other words, if you're going to cover all your bases, you had better donate to both sides.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Might explain some of their quirky statements and actions in Congress.

That and the fact that they are RINOs.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Pyle

a reply to: Vector99
McCain should have been court martialed for all the deaths he caused with his horseplay on the USS Forrestal

People really believe this nonsense? McCain's Aircraft was struck by a misfired rocket. He had nothing to do with the cause of the accident.

Yea, his wet-fire had NOTHING to do with the engine shooting a fireball at the plane behind him. It also is convenient that the missile on the tailing plane just happened to fire at the same time. Of course it's unrelated that a crash happy daddy's boy pilot do something that could cause catastrophe...and did. You should look into it more. The mofo sank a carrier.

Sorry, if you defend that schmuck, you endure the wrath that ensues

And that doesn't include the Admiral/Senator's son's actions in the prison camp in NV.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I could see that easily.... trying to butter Ryan up well.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Find a fundamental flaw, exploit, profit

Uh, isn't that what all business people do??? At least all big businesses do that, why aren't you calling them evil??

And how the hell can anyone call Ryan a Rhino? He's as right-wing as they come, at least when it comes to taking money away from needy people and shoveling it to the rich.

Only a lefty would say that. RINO Ryan is barely in the party.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Ive suspected this, especially with McCain

A bigger question is what Trillionaire stands behind Soros? Rothschilds?

Yup.

Some people believe Soros is a Rothschild bloodline.

Distant Cousins.

And for interesting info only: Karl Marx's wife was a Rothschild relative.

Makes ya wonder doesn't it.

Some crazy stuff. It does make one wonder. At the same time, how could one family be so masterful, if all of the conspiracies true? Unless you want to get into the whole idea of some kind of demonic power.

I think it may be just that. I did calculations years ago and came uo with 750 Trillion that the Rothschilds family had as a whole. It is a Satanic family, Ashkenazi if I remember that correctly. I hope Im not related. My dad is 1/10th of 1% Ashkenazi per DNA tests

Interesting line of discussion, I think we need a thread exploring the connections of Rothschilds, Soros and the real power in the world...the Jesuit Black Pope. Follow the money if you are looking for demons.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

There's no such thing as Liberal Vs. Conservative anymore. It's Establishment Vs. Anti-Establishment, Globalism Vs. Nationalism. Subjugation Vs. Freedom.

The only reason the USA is so far ahead of the world in everything, especially space exploration is because of the Constitution, the piece of paper that keeps people free and un-bowed to a singular monarchy (aka this one world government bull#/Globalists).

AGREED. This is out of hand... Not only that, the left moved the middle to the right so far the real right is gone altogether. Now the majority of the people are right of the D's just by waking up each day wanting food and our own freedom from the coming tyranny.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Yup.

Distant Cousins.

Some crazy stuff. It does make one wonder. At the same time, how could one family be so masterful, if all of the conspiracies true? Unless you want to get into the whole idea of some kind of demonic power.

I think it may be just that. I did calculations years ago and came uo with 750 Trillion that the Rothschilds family had as a whole. It is a Satanic family, Ashkenazi if I remember that correctly. I hope Im not related. My dad is 1/10th of 1% Ashkenazi per DNA tests

Interesting line of discussion, I think we need a thread exploring the connections of Rothschilds, Soros and the real power in the world...the Jesuit Black Pope. Follow the money if you are looking for demons.

I agree. Just be careful, and remember what you are up against. "That hideous strength"

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Playing both sides against the middle.

Soros is a real piece of work.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Playing both sides against the middle.

Soros is a real piece of work.

Isn't that exactly what trump was known far? If I remember correctly, hasn't he contributed money to both sides many times and even discussed it openly as it being simply what businessmen do?

I think soros is a vile human being. if this is true it wouldn't be surprising in the least. But isn't this one of trump's moves as well?

It's also very curious that not one person has protested this info as "fake news" in this entire thread. It's extremely
interesting how the "fake news" accusation seems to work around here, and everywhere for that matter.

If the "news" is something that makes the left look shady/bad then it is taken at face-value, regardless of the source. If the news is something that makes the right (particularly Trump) look shady/bad then every other reply has an accusation of "fake news" within it.

Credibility seems to be quickly becoming nothing more than a tired old tradition that has lost its appeal...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Yup.

Distant Cousins.

I agree. Just be careful, and remember what you are up against. "That hideous strength"

NICE allusion..........

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Lots of stories today on alternate news that Mc Cain has been monitoring the White House and is the leek,Trump might want to start arresting people you cannot play nice with treason.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I think this is the meme you were looking for:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I think this is the meme you were looking for:

You think wrong, as always.
Interesting how the (only) Soros supporter of this forum likes to insists on Soros Jewishness in order to attack those who dislike this convict criminal, of antisemitism ...

It would make much more sense if you could detail Soros previous experience as a Nazi collaborator.

edit on 26-2-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join