It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: John McCain, Paul Ryan Funded By George Soros

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

by IWB · February 1, 2017

by Baxter Dmitry

Senator John McCain, Paul Ryan, and Marco Rubio all received generous funding from George Soros in 2016, and McCain’s financial association with the globalist billionaire dates back to at least 2001, according to a new report by OpenSecrets.org.

The non-profit, non-partisan research group based in Washington, D.C., that tracks the effects of money and lobbying on elections and public policy, revealed that while George Soros is responsible for funding Democrats and progressive causes, he has also bankrolled Senator John McCain and a small but select group of other Republicans.

investmentwatchblog.com...

Some of these people have received money from Soros for several years.

cycle 2016
Clinton, Hillary (D) Pres $22,400
Lowey, Nita M (D-NY) House $15,800
Feingold, Russ (D-WI) Senate $13,500
Kander, Jason (D-MO) Senate $11,100
Bennet, Michael F (D-CO) Senate $10,800
Duckworth, Tammy (D-IL) House $10,800
Hassan, Maggie (D-NH) Senate $10,800
McGinty, Katie (D-PA) Senate $10,800
Ryan, Paul (R-WI) House $10,800
Schumer, Charles E (D-NY) Senate $10,800
Teachout, Zephyr (D-NY) House $10,800
Blumenthal, Richard (D-CT) Senate $8,100
Maloney, Sean Patrick (D-NY) House
Rubio, Marco (R-FL) Senate $2,700
McCain, John (R-AZ) Senate $2,500

www.opensecrets.org...

What some of these people are getting through Soros might not look like much, but they have been getting funding for several years now, and who knows what other "privileges" and "deals these politicians are getting from the myriad of organizations tied to Soros?

Who would have thought it right? John McCain, Paul Ryan, and Marco Rubio are amongst a small but select group of RINOs that George Soros is funding to try to stop President Trump.

These are some of the RINOs who have been opposing President Trump during the election, and now they are more than certain to try to stop policies that President Trump will try to implement.

The liberal and progressive George Soros should be formally charged alongside these RINOs whose only purpose is to influence politics and policies to change the United States into a "progressive nightmare", and make this great nation ripe for the full control of the global elites such as Soros.

edit on 3-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment and excerpt.

edit on 3-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ooohhh ... this might get good in a quick way.

I'm not familiar with either of the OP's sources, so I'll have to go take a look. But, I have long suspected that it's not really hard to tell who has sold-out to 'the other team' from the Republican Party.

IMNSHO, the RNC leadership needs to start figuring out the plan to purge these people from the party.

edit on 322017 by Snarl because: glitchy

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Might explain some of their quirky statements and actions in Congress.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That crazy Hungarian puppet master seems to have puppets everywhere.

No wonder Trump wants to stop lobbyists!

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You can't lose when you play on both teams! Soros' MO

edit on 3-2-2017 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wait, so you're telling me the open border gang are funded by Soros? No. Next you'll tell me Lindsey Graham is funded by Soros as well. Impossible!

+11 more 
link   
Some other familiar (R) names on the Open Secrets list too...

Graham, Lindsey

Bush, Jeb

Kasich, John

Boehner, John

Grassley, Chuck

link   
Some think Trump's beholden to folks behind the scenes.

Seems to me more and more of the powerful are actually going to be beholden to him.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Great post, the spreadsheet of recipients of Soros money is an indictment in my book. I always knew that Ryan, McCain and Graham were RINO's but never considered that they were funded by Soros. I guess I am not too old to still be surprised....and appalled. I still have hope that this will all be dealt with down the road by the Donald.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This IND says completely believable. "You know it's sad but true."-James Hetfield

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Wait, so you're telling me the open border gang are funded by Soros? No. Next you'll tell me Lindsey Graham is funded by Soros as well. Impossible!

Sorry for the bad news but Lindsey Graham is just Soros hand puppet....picture Lindsey with Soros hand up his a**.......well I don't think anyone needs that mental image.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

He actually is.

Graham, Lindsey (R-SC) Senate $3,500

www.opensecrets.org...

In total this year cycle Soros has funded 58 politicians, and again, who knows what other "privileges" and "deals" these people are getting from Soros through the myriad of organizations and groups tied to Soros?
edit on 3-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

George Soros has a pattern. Find a fundamental flaw, exploit, profit. At the cost of destabilizing entire countries. His actions in his homeland of Hungary, where he is all but banned should be telling. He makes pond scum look like a valuable resource.

This is one guy I really wish would just be assassinated, and I don't wish death upon anyone ever, except this guy.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I could believe this about McCain. The way he has been acting lately makes me think something may be up with him. Maybe Soros called in his chips. Or then again McCain could just be being McCain. He does get all riled up sometimes.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

this is shocking news said no one that didnt have their head up the GOP arse for the last 5 decades.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I could believe this about McCain. The way he has been acting lately makes me think something may be up with him. Maybe Soros called in his chips. Or then again McCain could just be being McCain. He does get all riled up sometimes.

McCain is a piece of trash that needed to be taken out 50 years ago.

I don't understand how anyone can cognitively respect the man.

Failed pilot, information defector, ship sinker...and more.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I could believe this about McCain. The way he has been acting lately makes me think something may be up with him. McCain Maybe Soros called in his chips. Or then again McCain could just be being McCain. He does get all riled up sometimes.

McCain has always been a neo-con puppet working for the deep government.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ive suspected this, especially with McCain

A bigger question is what Trillionaire stands behind Soros? Rothschilds?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Find a fundamental flaw, exploit, profit

Uh, isn't that what all business people do??? At least all big businesses do that, why aren't you calling them evil??

And how the hell can anyone call Ryan a Rhino? He's as right-wing as they come, at least when it comes to taking money away from needy people and shoveling it to the rich.
edit on 3-2-2017 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join