It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we dead yet? Mandela effect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Are we dead yet? Are we dead yet? Are we dead yet?

Seems to be this Mandela effect keeps increasing. Maybe our other dimensions are dead by CERN and we are just placed here. Or companies are forced to play the name changer game by CIA so called PsyOps they say. Which one do you believe?

Maybe there is some sort of time travel war going on. Am I the only one here who remembers Titor time travel explaining Mexico, Canada, China and Iran taking over America? I can't find it anymore on the internet.

johntitor.com...

Quote: "The Constitution was changed after the war. We have 5 presidents that are voted in and out on different term periods. The vice president is the president of the senate and they are voted separately."

edit on 3-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
During a long trip, my son, after asking if we were there yet several times finally asked "are we dead yet"?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
According to the Gnostics, the world has already "ended" and we're too spiritually blind to know it. So, short answer. Yes.
edit on 3-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The world ends yesterday!
And you may DIE!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

bout time!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, ghosts are "real" and seem to not know they are dead... so sure, we could be... it would explain a few things.

Actually, I haven't encountered a ghost in a while... hmmmm...

Fearing one is dead is a common "delusion" when one over indulges in too good weed, too... maybe it allows us to glean something our normal consciousness shies away from.

So ... yeah, you might be dead or in the last few seconds of consciousness after a heart attack a few "years" ago and we're all dreams spun by your dying brain.

I feel like a delusion spun by a dying brain sometimes.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I work a lot for a dead guy. Lame.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
"Are we dead yet?"

You are typing on a computer, if that's the case, the difference between being dead and alive is basically nil.
i hope the afterlife offers more than ATS (no offense).

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

“The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and the other begins?” Edgar Allan Poe

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Maybe our other dimensions are dead by CERN and we are just placed here.

How would CERN affect anything to do with this?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
We are not dead yet. Satan is trying everything in his power to prevent his casting into the pit. If you were satan would you not use your power to try to prevent the coming of Christ ? Messing about with alternate realities and changing time would be a method if it were in his power, and that may very well be the case.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
First of all there's no increase in Mandela . The only increase is just more people who come along adding things they didn't first research the facts on and saying " I found another Mandela.... " .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What does it matter. If we all hang around and wait around long enough no matter what timeline or dimension your in you will be dead eventually. How is what that time traveling internet troll said even relevant now? We already passed the deadlines of what he propose years ago and events happened otherwise. And so things are different.

But yes we are all dead. That is just how it goes, given the nature of nature and everything else.

I mean just look at Titor, so totally dead. And most everybody in the supposed timeline he came from, also so totally dead. Nukes will do that to you, ya know. There like crispy fried critters, but only those who were close around 10 miles or so. The others likely ash before they knew it.

Poor fools should have invested in anti nuclear proof wooden desks like its depicted in the school criteria books. Even Titor did not feel sorry for them and felt that they got what they deserved, so why should you or anybody else?

As you can see there is nothing to fear no matter what timeline or dimension we are in because we all eventually and in time no matter what gonna be so totally dead. The circumstances of such just differ. That is all. You may choke to death on a Doritos chip tomorrow for all you know.

Have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

join