It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal tactics backfire pushing Milo's book to number 1 on Amazon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I like how the Leftist Nazis want to ban books.

Liberal Fascism

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

his "ultimate impact" ? Please do explain what you mean by that. He's not Jesus you know, he's just a guy rattling some cages, call it trolling if you want, and getting rich along the way. Good for him. We regularly aggrandize people in entertainment for offering far less substantive content than Milo is offering.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: the owlbear
I don't know who is worse. The people protesting against the troll or those who support him and believe what he says.

Both groups are extremists and people that I try to avoid on a daily basis.
That's why fights break out wherever he goes. He's trying to pick them by being inflammatory.

When will people wake up and see that's just what the establishment wants? Perpetual conflict between ideologies. More money that way.

Both Breitbart and HuffPo profit from the clicks for nickels when he trolls in person. Not to mention the msm. And any other website that either supports or is opposed to his act.

Serious question, what do you mean that people are bad that believes what he says?

As I have been finding out on other threads and have always expected, the vitriol towards Milo seems to be coming less from his jokes that are offensive (after all there are plenty of offensive comedians), but about his serious points.

Which of his serious points are you contesting as it being bad to believe?

Didn't say that people who believe what he says are bad.
He's a Breitbart (note who is the security council appointed White House chief of strategy now) sponsored tool to turn people against "progressives" and "liberals" that are the target of his act. It's not coincidence that he brings out the worst from BOTH extremes.
I have no idea what his point is. I choose to rise above his childish provoke the crowd then say "TOLD YA" act.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

You equate protesters and rioters with those who "support and believe" Milo? Are you serious man? First of all, those who "support" Milo may not be the same as those who "believe" him. And what do you mean by support? Do you mean those who watch his videos, attend his lectures or listen to his podcast? So much vague characterizations going on here i cant make sense of what youre trying to say. But if i understand what it SOUNDS like youre trying to say you are making a huge FAULTY comparison between two totally different groups of people with totally if not opposite mindsets doing totally OPPOSITE things. Milos supporters and believers are merely sitting somewhat civilly and listening to him and perhaps buying his books. The OTHER group is creating chaos and destruction of property. Do you really see any similarity at all between the behavior and character of those two groups? Because i surely can not.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: heyguysimashill

he seems to have no interest in "real debate". Well please do enlighten us as to what "real debate" is and what it looks like. Maybe you can post a few videos for really good clarification. Then after that, I will post dozens of videos with Milo debating people on all kinds of news programs and in various forums and we can all decide whether or not Milo is interested in debate.

Name calling and false representation.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

his "ultimate impact" ? Please do explain what you mean by that. He's not Jesus you know, he's just a guy rattling some cages, call it trolling if you want, and getting rich along the way. Good for him. We regularly aggrandize people in entertainment for offering far less substantive content than Milo is offering.

Wow, really trying to be adversarial aren't you now?

Ultimate in this context simply means his *final* impact, at the end of the day. He claims to care about addressing relevant issues. Therefore as all activists are encouraged to do, is that they consider how they communicate their ideas such that it has the most impact possible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join