It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Is Dealing With Over 12,000 Tweets Calling For Trump's Assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It's clear that Civics classes in the U.S. need reviewing/revamping because a generation of citizens do not understand the fundamental, foundational principles of this country. Let's bring back remedial logic too, because they also fail to grasp basic cause/effect.

Electro shock therapy and lobotomies too, for failing.

edit on 2 3 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think the solution to the problem is to let the ATS moderators supervise all Twitter and Facebook posts.......

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Such a profound question I bet many haven't even pondered for a even a second, too busy being in a never ending stage of hysteria

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Such a profound question I bet many haven't even pondered for a even a second, too busy being in a never ending stage of hysteria

They want obama back.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I bet most don't even know what they truly want.. they only know what the media conglomerates told them what they think they want..

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

They don't know what they want. They only know that they want it now!!

That's what is frightening about these idiots, they don't know why they're angry, they just know that they are. Which makes 'em steerable useful idiots.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

No, thank you. I think it safe to say I speak for all my compatriots when I say that...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

People get crazy at the suggestion they may be required to get job and have free stuff taken away.

Still, it needs to be done.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I havent seen it here thankfully, but I have heard people on MSM and other places say that covers like that Village magazine or insane comments about coups and other crazy things are all about free speech.

So now all of the sudden its cool to be provocative because of free speech.

Where were all of these hip journalists when free speech was really under attack? Not one of this magazines or media companies had the nerve to publish the pictures of Mohammad that got the folks at Charlie Hebdo killed.

What a bunch of cowardly hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is an open post to everyone that wants Trump dead or gone.

What do you want? What laws do you want changed?

What is it???

What is the ultimate goal?

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Has Trump actually created any new laws? I don't think so, hes just enacting the laws Obama and his ilk created.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Anyone doing so should be jailed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join