It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional Protesters and Their Delusional Protests

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Call it a wild guess, but I get the feeling that you are still sore about having to accept the results of the election in the United States, and by default, anything that occurs after it.

LesMis

Stopped reading here due to lack of originality. Let's not forget republicans spent 8 years 'sore' and whining about birth certificates and Barry this and Barry that. The hypocrisy and self righteousness displayed in the face of Americans exercising their constitutional right to free speech is staggering.

As for the rest - tl;dr.

And their constitutional right to be shot on college campuses? Beat up into a bloody pulp by raging mobs in the streets? Punched and ridiculed? Harassed just for walking down the street with the wrong shirt on? To have their property destroyed and the windows of their businesses smashed?

THOSE Constitutional rights? Are those the ones you're talking about?
edit on 4-2-2017 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Call it a wild guess, but I get the feeling that you are still sore about having to accept the results of the election in the United States, and by default, anything that occurs after it.

LesMis

Stopped reading here due to lack of originality. Let's not forget republicans spent 8 years 'sore' and whining about birth certificates and Barry this and Barry that. The hypocrisy and self righteousness displayed in the face of Americans exercising their constitutional right to free speech is staggering.

As for the rest - tl;dr.

And their constitutional right to be shot on college campuses? Beat up into a bloody pulp by raging mobs in the streets? Punched and ridiculed? Harassed just for walking down the street with the wrong shirt on? To have their property destroyed and the windows of their businesses smashed?

THOSE Constitutional rights? Are those the ones you're talking about?

Well I don't know if you saw my post on the last page,

but yes, eleven people starred a post that said people do not have the right to not be beaten walking down the street.

This level of insanity is mind boggling. If even one liberal speaker was beaten to silence them, all of these people would be up in arms.

But at least twelve people on this thread think that beating those they disagree with is portected free speech.

How can you even have a serious discussion with people like that?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Those aren't constitutionally protected rights. Freedom of speech and by extension protesting is.

Actually...

The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment. If that "liberty" is to be regulated, it must be pursuant to the law-making functions of the Congress. . . . . ... Freedom of movement is basic in our scheme of values.

My walking down the street is a constitutionally protected right under the 5th amendment. I suggest you read the constitution sometime...

And when someone is violating my 5th amendment rights by exercising their 1st amendment rights is when I take issue with it.
edit on 4-2-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
Call it a wild guess, but I get the feeling that you are still sore about having to accept the results of the election in the United States
Of course!
The election was far from 'legitimate', as is, thus, the 'president'.
How Trumpish to demonize contradiction and other Perspectives!
Perhaps it is you who is delusional?
But no one who is delusional would ever admit it...
Delusional people see delusional people everywhere!
Something about mirrors...

Only healthy, intelligent, sane honest people are 'sore' over an illegitimate president's installation as if legitimate!
The Cheetos got their King...

Healthy, intelligent, sane honest people would have seen this coming. There were a whole lot of people not buying the MSM's narrative long before the election. Here is a post I made in a pro Hillary thread June 2016 -

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
a reply to: Sillyolme

You know why you don't see anyone wearing Trump stuff or putting a TRUMP sticker on their bumper? They don't want to be harassed or have their car keyed or their windshield broken by the "free speech" Hillary and (mostly, from what I've seen) Bernie liberals. We are out there, you will see...

The only response I got was this-

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:07 PM
a reply to: underpass61

Sure what ever. I'm more inclined to think I don't see trump wear because there are so few Trump supporters. I did meet a trump supporter but he wasn't wearing trump gear he was wearing a redskins tee and jeans.

Threats, intimidation, Trump sign stealing, and the never ending "Give it up" and "No snowball's chance in hell" attitude from the left and the MSM only ensured the outcome we got.

So tell me again who are the delusional people?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Someone doxx this asshole and burn his car and his house. After all, property doesn't matter.

I'm sending my Twitter troll army on you for this.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The wife and I talked yesterday if people block the street and approach your car they have made a grave mistake.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Healthy, intelligent, sane honest people would have seen this coming. There were a whole lot of people not buying the MSM's narrative long before the election. Here is a post I made in a pro Hillary thread June 2016 -

I am from the UK and ....

That has happened four times in the last couple of years firstly,

# The Scottish independence referendum

# The re election of David Cameron as PM UK.

# The UK voting to leave the EU ..... and lastly

# President Trump

I predicted all four and I believe the EU elections will throw up some equally

unexpected results.

All these are happening for the very exact reasons you gave, people being

molested and harassed for what they believe like they are not

intelligent enough to make a rational decision of their own ..... Lol!!

For being called racist, and the possibility of having their property damaged,

a not unreasonable consideration in the fact that the liberal left are very

militant in their attitude.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
a reply to: underwerks

Someone doxx this asshole and burn his car and his house. After all, property doesn't matter.

I'm sending my Twitter troll army on you for this.

Don't give in to the violence that underwerks and the people who agree with him are preaching.

Let them speak even louder and even more often!

Free speech is all that is needed to defeat their violent ideology.

The more that people hear people like them spout their perverse logic af tolerance through violence, the more they will be rejected.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't really have a Twitter troll army..

I just like pretending that I do because it gives me respect on the internet.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

First off don't dump me into "you guys" as I am not trusting of any politician...I also made that very clear but reading comprehension isn't everyone's strong suit...However the guy has been in there 12 whole days. Just maybe we give him some time to show us what he's about. Hard to get an idea due to the Dems blocking everything he tries to do just cause it's him doing it...Even when it's policies from their own party. Also are you saying you liked it better when the President never addresses us with his own words but the words of a speech writer who wrote what he says by design to be what you want to hear even if it's not a realistic representation of reality? I think it is you who you should feel sorry for.

Sounds like I hit a sensitive spot of some kind. Don't feel like arguing today.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well this is finally a wisp of fresh air, Supporters of Trump ban are now taking the streets in Florida to thanks Trump

I wonder when the clashes in the streets will start.

Is about darn time.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well this is finally a wisp of fresh air, Supporters of Trump ban are now taking the streets in Florida to thanks Trump

I wonder when the clashes in the streets will start.

Is about darn time.

They are showing up at LAX too.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The silent majority needs to wake up and stand behind the president, is about time the for hired vocal minority is put to rest.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.

But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

- Hitler, Mein Kampf

93 years after he wrote this and it makes just as much sense today as it did in 1924.
edit on 4-2-2017 by FourFootedWheel because: grammar nazi

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What a stupid thread. There's nothing delusional about seeing a narcissistic fascist for what he is.

The delusional people are the ones who think Trump will do anything except help millionaires get richer.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
What a stupid thread. There's nothing delusional about seeing a narcissistic fascist for what he is.

The delusional people are the ones who think Trump will do anything except help millionaires get richer.

I doubt you know what a fascist is. You're only repeating the word because you've heard it used to describe Trump by others, instead of using your own descriptive faculties and terms. That's how propaganda seizes you.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FourFootedWheel

93 years after he wrote this and it makes just as much sense today as it did in 1924.

It makes little sense and is just as badly written as it was then.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nailed it

Am I the only one that read that in a high screechy voice?

Good lord I can handle a hard truth better I do believe.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There fixed that paragraph for ya.

As for the delusion just take a look at your protest signs. Every other cardboard catchphrase reads “Trump - Not my president” in barely legible scribbling. This statement is not only untrue, but is anathema to an open and free society, and a sure sign of ochlocracy. To be clear, voters and their representatives determine who the president is, while the mobile vulgis, that fickle crowd whom philosophers since ancient Greece feared would gain power through mob violence—you—do not get to make such decisions at your whim and fancy in a liberal democracy, no matter what the signs may read. Not only that but you would not be marching if Bannonwas, in fact, not your president, which he most certainly is.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join