It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional Protesters and Their Delusional Protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Call it a wild guess, but I get the feeling that you are still sore about having to accept the results of the election in the United States

Of course!
The election was far from 'legitimate', as is, thus, the 'president'.
How Trumpish to demonize contradiction and other Perspectives!
Perhaps it is you who is delusional?
But no one who is delusional would ever admit it...
Delusional people see delusional people everywhere!
Something about mirrors...

Only healthy, intelligent, sane honest people are 'sore' over an illegitimate president's installation as if legitimate!
The Cheetos got their King...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
My name is libradooshra and I'm here to tell you: my side is 100% correct. All of my sides opponents are 100% wrong. Deeply wrong at that. I know this because my side always tells the truth, while everybody else lies. The government doesn't lie especially, unless its the other guys in there. Then it isn't to be trusted not in the slightest. Did you hear? All of the stuff we accuse the others of being we aren't that not at all. It's not even possible for us to be hypocrites, not matter what you think; no matter how richly detailed a quantitative analysis you could ever do. It simply isn't possible. Why? Because my side said so. You should all join my side, because we're tolerant. The other sides? Not tolerant at all that's why we set about torturing them, beating them, and rioting when they try to speak. As long as you're tolerant like us then that means "freedom of speech" entails ruthless hate crime atrocities, and this kind of behavior should be protected and nurtured. Because we're correct, and we can't be brutal (see tolerant) that means our political enemies will be eliminated soon enough. But it wont be domination (see tolerant), it will mean everyone was finally included. How can you doubt us? Didn't you see CNN justifying my words here? Corporate Media is nothing but true journalism which proves it! So get real already. I dont want to have to beat your brains into the street for disagreeing with us, but in case that happens just remember we can't commit hate crimes because love trumps hate.

Wow. So this is what you really think all liberals are like?

Kind of like how you all think Trump supporters are racist,Nazi,buzzword,buzzword,buzzword,etc,etc,insert rhetoric,etc, blah

We can paint with large brushes too

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Call it a wild guess, but I get the feeling that you are still sore about having to accept the results of the election in the United States

Of course!
The election was far from 'legitimate', as is, thus, the 'president'.
How Trumpish to demonize contradiction and other Perspectives!
Perhaps it is you who is delusional?
But no one who is delusional would ever admit it...
Delusional people see delusional people everywhere!
Something about mirrors...

Only healthy, intelligent, sane honest people are 'sore' over an illegitimate president's installation as if legitimate!
The Cheetos got their King...

At least you're willing to admit it. That's half the battle. The other half is proving your soreness is justified.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You can't expect people to bow to an administration that blatantly lies every week. Especially if they weren't fans of it in the first place.

Surely not? only one party has been bending and twisting the truth?

Are you really that Naive !!??

I understand wanting to give Trump a chance, but he's not giving us a chance to give him a chance. Its one thing after another.

He's only been President for two weeks .... You're hardly giving him a chance

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Call it a wild guess, but I get the feeling that you are still sore about having to accept the results of the election in the United States, and by default, anything that occurs after it.

LesMis

Stopped reading here due to lack of originality. Let's not forget republicans spent 8 years 'sore' and whining about birth certificates and Barry this and Barry that. The hypocrisy and self righteousness displayed in the face of Americans exercising their constitutional right to free speech is staggering.

As for the rest - tl;dr.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Stopped reading here due to lack of originality.

The hypocrisy and self righteousness displayed in the face of Americans exercising their constitutional right to free speech is staggering.

As for the rest - tl;dr.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Call it a wild guess, but I get the feeling that you are still sore about having to accept the results of the election in the United States, and by default, anything that occurs after it.

LesMis

Stopped reading here due to lack of originality. Let's not forget republicans spent 8 years 'sore' and whining about birth certificates and Barry this and Barry that. The hypocrisy and self righteousness displayed in the face of Americans exercising their constitutional right to free speech is staggering.

As for the rest - tl;dr.

Yet here you are. Besides I doubt you know much about free speech. There is too much reading on the subject.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What is crazier, is watching people identify themselves as liberal.

"At 20 years old, in 2016, I discovered blogging and news.

Facebook has made me an expert on politics, I read 200 emotional headlines a day. I feel this now bla, bla bla"

-They know without question they are right, they never question their feelings.

Go fourth and share your grievances with society, but if you jack with my car or property, your knees may end up kicked backwards so you walk like an Ostrich.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: edit

(post by knowledgehunter0986 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
My name is libradooshra and I'm here to tell you: my side is 100% correct. All of my sides opponents are 100% wrong. Deeply wrong at that. I know this because my side always tells the truth, while everybody else lies. The government doesn't lie especially, unless its the other guys in there. Then it isn't to be trusted not in the slightest. Did you hear? All of the stuff we accuse the others of being we aren't that not at all. It's not even possible for us to be hypocrites, not matter what you think; no matter how richly detailed a quantitative analysis you could ever do. It simply isn't possible. Why? Because my side said so. You should all join my side, because we're tolerant. The other sides? Not tolerant at all that's why we set about torturing them, beating them, and rioting when they try to speak. As long as you're tolerant like us then that means "freedom of speech" entails ruthless hate crime atrocities, and this kind of behavior should be protected and nurtured. Because we're correct, and we can't be brutal (see tolerant) that means our political enemies will be eliminated soon enough. But it wont be domination (see tolerant), it will mean everyone was finally included. How can you doubt us? Didn't you see CNN justifying my words here? Corporate Media is nothing but true journalism which proves it! So get real already. I dont want to have to beat your brains into the street for disagreeing with us, but in case that happens just remember we can't commit hate crimes because love trumps hate.

Wow. So this is what you really think all liberals are like?

Kind of like how you all think Trump supporters are racist,Nazi,buzzword,buzzword,buzzword,etc,etc,insert rhetoric,etc, blah

We can paint with large brushes too

What makes you think I think like that?

(post by LesMisanthrope removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Life imitates art.

The fascist regressive left has made an exaggerated political cartoon into a horrible reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A new policy change regarding the Mud Pit.

Reaffirming the Pollitical Mud Pit Forum Guidelines

Reaffirming the Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines

The Political Mud Pit was always intended to be a platform for members to hash out their political differences and to contentiously debate tough political issues, unencumbered by the usual constraints of civility and decorum found elsewhere on ATS. See SkepticOverlord's original Political Mud Pit Forum guidelines above.

Specifically:

We've come to accept that many feel the "political stakes" are so high, that intense debate is necessary, and very often name-calling, baiting, and activity we've previously classified as "Political Trolling" are simply part of the process. Have at.

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Didn't vote for Trump (really didn't want Clinton, either..), but I certainly won't protest a fair win. The majority spoke. Not my President? What stupidity. He is your President as long as you live here, and are a U.S. citizen.

No need to protest the win, either. Trump will give plenty of legitimate reasons to protest in the near future. Trump is a doof.. an egotistical, bullying loudmouth. He labors under the delusion that the U.S. is the powerhouse of the planet, and all countries must bow to us - he wants to bully the planet. His foreign acumen is on par with a cucumber. He will screw up often and badly, and I can only hope his administration can bail our country out of his bigger blunders.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

...something about footwear of the appropriate size being donned goes here...

I'm fully insured, ...

Are you absolutely sure about that?

I'd take a closer look at all your policies paying special attention to the exclusion clauses; protip, look for the terms, "riot, strike, and/or civil strife."

You might not be as covered as you think you are. Just like all of these businesses and individuals who have had collateral damage visited upon them.
edit on 3-2-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: More

edit on 3-2-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos, hate this tiny keyboard

edit on 3-2-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Life imitates art.

The fascist regressive left has made an exaggerated political cartoon into a horrible reality.

That's the sort of imagery that the left needs to ruminate on, before the set their own towns and people ablaze. It won't be long before someone is killed.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

...something about footwear of the appropriate size being donned goes here...

I'm fully insured, ...

Are you absolutely sure about that?

I'd take a closer look at all your policies paying special attention to the exclusion clauses; protip, look for the terms, "riot, strike, and/or civil strife."

You might not be as covered as you think you are. Just like all of these businesses and individuals who have had collateral damage visited upon them.

If that's the case, then so be it. The off chance something of mine might get destroyed in social unrest is no reason for me to support silencing other people's protest.

But then again, I've been handling firearms since I was a kid growing up in the country, so I defend my home against anything like that. As I would hope others would too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join