It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional Protesters and Their Delusional Protests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So you never supported any administration? They have all done it...

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Millions upon millions of deluded people? Thank god we have conservatives to keep us grounded....

I'm liberal. But to be a liberal in this day and age one must also be a conservative.
edit on 3-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

So you never supported any administration? They have all done it...

Nope, not yet.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: seagull

Where in there did he say word one about bowing to the current administration?

The OP, if you bother to read his postings around here, is one of the last who would advocate such...

He asked, in a rather multi-syllabic fashion, what good is screaming, whether vocally, or through "angry" signage, "Love Trumps Hate" when they were practicing something quite a ways from Love. Seems rather self-defeating, to me. I'm certainly ignoring their hypocritical rantings. Just as I ignore the rantings of their handlers in the media.

Mobs seldom get it right, and these were no different.

Ochlocracy, indeed.

An administration that blatantly lies to the public and backtracks and twists the truth in real time will never have my support, and I'm not the only one.

As for the protests, let them protest. If some private property gets burned or damaged, it's just property. Free speech is more important than property.

If you don't agree with that, then what's the alternative? Take away some more of our rights because something might happen while expressing those rights?

Given the anger in America right now I'd say some cars getting tipped over and property being damaged is getting off light.

That line of thought may fly in Berkeley, however, should you try to destroy property in neighborhood, you will surely meet your demise. If you ever get a job and pay your own way through life, you might understand why people don't appreciate their property and families being threatened. In fact you may even defend such things, if you ever attain them.
However, seeing as how you can't maintain employment, housing, or a relationship - I can see why you and your brethren totally disregard such things.
It's your own fault your life sucks.
Bitching and moaning will not fix it.
We will not tolerate your nonsense forever.
Grow up.

I forgot to add- this is not a Republican area I live in, but we manage to be civil with each other in regards to our being respectful of our neighbors.
But seriously- even the libtards around here would own you if you threatened their property or families.
edit on 232017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

edit on 232017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Swills

Millions upon millions of deluded people? Thank god we have conservatives to keep us grounded....

I'm liberal. But to be a liberal in this day and age one must also be a conservative.

You're pushing the boundaries here Les, shooda put a trigger warning with that post - some liberals can't even think the word c.o.n.s.e.r.v.a.t.i.v.e without going full retard.

But, you're right though.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh!

How about instead of idiocracy.

We go with TARDNATION ?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well I don't know you personally, and you've only been on here posting a short time, and of those posts you haven't supported any so I will take you at your word. Nothing against you I just see a lot of people try to pass off statements like that as truth when if you look you find all kinds of contradictory stuff in their history here.
I like you really can't ascribe to any administration as I firmly believe all politicians are out for themselves and not us. I will however say with Trump I do appreciate that he, as far as I can tell, addresses us in his own words. Even if it's on Twitter and even if he isn't a very eloquent smooth speaker. I already see more transparency than I ever have from any other administration.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You can't expect people to bow to an administration that blatantly lies every week. Especially if they weren't fans of it in the first place.

Lying administrations are not to be tolerated... unless they are Democrat's!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I want to protest against actions that would take away my freedoms.

But I probably won't be allowed to.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

Where in there did he say word one about bowing to the current administration?

The OP, if you bother to read his postings around here, is one of the last who would advocate such...

He asked, in a rather multi-syllabic fashion, what good is screaming, whether vocally, or through "angry" signage, "Love Trumps Hate" when they were practicing something quite a ways from Love. Seems rather self-defeating, to me. I'm certainly ignoring their hypocritical rantings. Just as I ignore the rantings of their handlers in the media.

Mobs seldom get it right, and these were no different.

Ochlocracy, indeed.

An administration that blatantly lies to the public and backtracks and twists the truth in real time will never have my support, and I'm not the only one.

As for the protests, let them protest. If some private property gets burned or damaged, it's just property. Free speech is more important than property.

If you don't agree with that, then what's the alternative? Take away some more of our rights because something might happen while expressing those rights?

Given the anger in America right now I'd say some cars getting tipped over and property being damaged is getting off light.

That line of thought may fly in Berkeley, however, should you try to destroy property in neighborhood, you will surely meet your demise. If you ever get a job and pay your own way through life, you might understand why people don't appreciate their property and families being threatened. In fact you may even defend such things, if you ever attain them.
However, seeing as how you can't maintain employment, housing, or a relationship - I can see why you and your brethren totally disregard such things.
It's your own fault your life sucks.
Bitching and moaning will not fix it.
We will not tolerate your nonsense forever.
Grow up.

I forgot to add- this is not a Republican area I live in, but we manage to be civil with each other in regards to our being respectful of our neighbors.
But seriously- even the libtards around here would own you if you threatened their property or families.

I believe you should also be able to protect your property with any force you deem necessary in the event a riot happens. Crazy thought, huh?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You gotta be kidding me right? You can speak your mind and protest on the streets all you want - but the minute you start burning and damaging property - you've gone well and beyond "free speech". And considering much of these "protests" are in effect STOPPING free speech (ie. Berkely/Milo) - then the real irony of it all becomes painfully (and hilariously) apparent.

Ultimately though, these violent, idiotic protesters are doing more to rile the country against them then any one speaker - such as Milo - could do. Believe me, one way or another, it won't last much longer.

edit on 3/2/17 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

You gotta be kidding me right? You can speak your mind and protest on the streets all you want - but the minute you start burning and damaging property - you've gone well and beyond "free speech".

From that point on it's terrorism according to the FBI's definition.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
That's great. You do realize that when damaging properties or putting people's well being in jeopardy - you yourself may be harmed in the process right?
Not trying to infringe on anyone's right to free speech - but having to step in to save some idiot from getting themselves hurt is not something citizens find stimulating. It's damn near a paradox in some regards.
But at least in theory your not opposing anyone else's rights so.... good luck.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My name is libradooshra and I'm here to tell you: my side is 100% correct. All of my sides opponents are 100% wrong. Deeply wrong at that. I know this because my side always tells the truth, while everybody else lies. The government doesn't lie especially, unless its the other guys in there. Then it isn't to be trusted not in the slightest. Did you hear? All of the stuff we accuse the others of being we aren't that not at all. It's not even possible for us to be hypocrites, no matter what you think; no matter how richly detailed a quantitative analysis you could ever do. It simply isn't possible. Why? Because my side said so. You should all join my side, because we're tolerant. The other sides? Not tolerant at all that's why we set about torturing them, beating them, and rioting when they try to speak. As long as you're tolerant like us then that means "freedom of speech" entails ruthless hate crime atrocities, and this kind of behavior should be protected and nurtured. Because we're correct, and we can't be brutal (see tolerant) that means our political enemies will be eliminated soon enough. But it wont be domination (see tolerant), it will mean everyone was finally included. How can you doubt us? Didn't you see CNN justifying my words here? Corporate Media is nothing but true journalism which proves it! So get real already. I dont want to have to beat your brains into the street for disagreeing with us, but in case that happens just remember we can't commit hate crimes because love trumps hate.
edit on 3-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You owe me a beer, and a shirt....
Seriously - it's all over my phone and shirt...

That was good!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nailed it

Am I the only one that read that in a high screechy voice?
edit on 3-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
My name is libradooshra and I'm here to tell you: my side is 100% correct. All of my sides opponents are 100% wrong. Deeply wrong at that. I know this because my side always tells the truth, while everybody else lies. The government doesn't lie especially, unless its the other guys in there. Then it isn't to be trusted not in the slightest. Did you hear? All of the stuff we accuse the others of being we aren't that not at all. It's not even possible for us to be hypocrites, not matter what you think; no matter how richly detailed a quantitative analysis you could ever do. It simply isn't possible. Why? Because my side said so. You should all join my side, because we're tolerant. The other sides? Not tolerant at all that's why we set about torturing them, beating them, and rioting when they try to speak. As long as you're tolerant like us then that means "freedom of speech" entails ruthless hate crime atrocities, and this kind of behavior should be protected and nurtured. Because we're correct, and we can't be brutal (see tolerant) that means our political enemies will be eliminated soon enough. But it wont be domination (see tolerant), it will mean everyone was finally included. How can you doubt us? Didn't you see CNN justifying my words here? Corporate Media is nothing but true journalism which proves it! So get real already. I dont want to have to beat your brains into the street for disagreeing with us, but in case that happens just remember we can't commit hate crimes because love trumps hate.

Wow. So this is what you really think all liberals are like?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Go ahead and sell that dreck to the folks who lost their cars, or had their businesses totaled. Let me know how that works out for you. I'm guessing the reaction won't be pleasant.

So, since I disagree with you, I can come on over to your place with a group of like minded individuals and tip over your car, or wreck your place of business/work...it is, after all, getting off lightly, so no big deal. You'll just have higher insurance rates, have to replace your car, and wait 'til your place of work is repaired, which might take weeks, or even months.

No big deal, though.

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Go ahead and sell that dreck to the folks who lost their cars, or had their businesses totaled. Let me know how that works out for you. I'm guessing the reaction won't be pleasant.

So, since I disagree with you, I can come on over to your place with a group of like minded individuals and tip over your car, or wreck your place of business/work...it is, after all, getting off lightly, so no big deal. You'll just have higher insurance rates, have to replace your car, and wait 'til your place of work is repaired, which might take weeks, or even months.

No big deal, though.

Wow. Just wow.

Go ahead. I'm fully insured, like I'm sure most people that have suffered damage so far are. But that's beside the point.

As I said earlier, I also believe you should be able to protect your property in the event of a riot. Because something might get damaged is no reason to take away the right to protest, or to make news laws against it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very eloquent and amazing OP.

I see them as people, but only barely above the "useful idiot" spectrum.

Manipulated, brainwashed, exploited. Any number of descriptives apply. Really, the only way to help them is expose the puppetmasters.

This seems pertinent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join