It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order is about to Take Flight (A Conspiracy theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The New World Order is about to Take Flight( A Conspiracy Theory)

Before I get to this topic, I would like to add, I am neither Left nor am I right. Center would be a more accurate description. (or rather, I stand outside of the Hegelian dialect. )

I've been observing the situation between the protesters and Trump closely, and from my point of view, I can clearly see how Martial law will come in, and Trump and Alex Jones are the tools / agents to used to bring this about.
If you Are familiar with the Illuminati Cards, then you should know it's 100% accuracy on future events. It has yet to be debunked and noone knows how these cards really came to be (with exception of Steve Jackson Games.)

But take a look at this card:

Milo Yianopoulous is a deep Illuminati-Jesuit agent according to this card. A Victim/Martyr as of late (See Riots and Rejection of Free Speech at UC Berkeley

The events are escalating and eventually something will trigger Martial law:
See this Card: "Kill for peace". Is this not happening now?

No matter who you are, right or left, we all know Trump get's triggered just like SJW's do. (You know this is true.) With this in mind, what if he is "triggered" by what is happening and over reacts? The left hand has been using bullying tactics and we all know what happens when the victim has had enough:

With that in mind, and with the Democrats boycotting (click here) ; it has left the government weakened to the point where the military may be needed to maintain control. And the right wing will be on board with this, even those who are aware of the illuminati to some extent will fall for the rouse. (The bible says even the elect will be deceived.)

We are extremely close to end game. I don't consider myself "Smart". The only reason I was able to point out these events is because I was simply within awareness. Anyone with their eyes open and who has done their research can officially predict the future. (These cards help).

We are past the common denominator and for the most part, people are simply in denial. From what i observed, 80% of the population believe the illuminati is real. But half of them are afraid to speak out.

The more time passes, I believe that the advice from bryan Kemila, was correct. "No matter what befalls the world you must not react."

Now I know why, it is because the Jesuit's formula is : Problem reaction Solution.

And Trump is one of them:

He is the wolf in sheeps clothing, and the possibility of him being the Alpha Wolf (Aka the Beast) is there:

Trump: Statement on Standing up against Anti-Catholic Bias

Conclusion: Trump's number one ally is rome, the Jesuit Order.

This however is a theory, which is the reason why I labeled the title that way. It is not meant to bring him down, just to be clear on that. I HOPE I am wrong. I WANT to be wrong. But the signs are all there if you care to take a look. While this thread is directed at everyone as a whole, I need Christians who are protestant watchmans, to take heed, the Jesuit Order ARE the illuminati.(This one fact is not a theory, it's the reality, their spanish name is called "Alumbrados". They are allied with Islam and they are using it to destroy the west. They AIM to end the watchman's watch of the protestant church of Christ. This is actually their number one goal. The elimination of True Christianity.

Stay Vigilant, Fellow watchman's. troubled times are ahead and it comes like a thief in the night.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've thought this lately. Even if trump was the true outsider he is supposed to be you know the real powers have contingency plans.

No doubt the protests and riots are part of that. What a convenient excuse to lock down the country.

Now there is not enough man power to enforce martial law across America at once. They would have to do it in steps. Is it possible? I don't know. But if trump is truly off the script and cannot be touched by an assassin, creating this drama and dividing protests seem like the next best thing.

I really wonder what a single president can do against an ancient, global clique of criminals.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is nothing a group can plan for they can have it as a plot or agenda but there are far too many ifs in it.
If alt/green science comes up with a free energy device we might get more changes than we beg for.
If people is informed by insiderswhistleblowers who wants a better future for their children tells:
" We had this energy device or knowledge hidden away for 70 years here is the proof".
Now the snowball will start to roll and other hidden plots and agendas will come to light as well.
Didn't JFK say "There is a plan to enslave every man,woman and child".
You know the saying: A country gets the leader they deserve.

If weather change so rapidly that it goes out of control.
Or if the world are shaken by earthquakes bigger than ever recorded in modern history.
If Campi Flegrei volcano or/and other monster volcanos wake up.
If the sun decided it was fed up of facebook and aimed straight at us.
Or no civilization gets to be more than roughly 12000 year.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I hate to break your bubble but Trump is definitely NOT a Jesuit. The Pope, on the other hand IS a Jesuit... the 1st Jesuit Pope in history in fact. The Pope is also an Illuminati Globalist like Soros, Obama, the Clintons, the Bushes, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, etc. Why do you think they've all banded together to attack Trump? If anything they're using Liberals as useful idiots to create as much chaos as possible to leave him no choice other than to declare martial law and crash the economy so they can blame it all on Trump and the Republicans.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
As a theory, it does lay rather comfortably over the political landscape. Food for thought. Perfect ATS subject matter and a creepy - cool thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have become totally obsessed with Donald Trump. I watch and analyze all his hand signals/movements, body language, speech patterns etc. Something is very strange about that man.

edit on 3-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

I would say they (the Illuminati) have us ALL in a checkmate. We've been cornered like lab rats within pans labyrinth. Trump appears to be the "Good guy" while mainstream continues to demonize him. Its the Hegelian Dialect All world is astage scenario, actors if you wish to see it that way. It's a psychological tactic and art of confusion. pining one side against the other. It's been done before, the rothschilds and rockefellers / soros tend to fund both sides of wars.

Soros for example, once funded for legalization of Cannabis, but then he also bet against himself in the same to win more money. If you recognize this pattern (funding both sides of the coin) you can apply it nearly everywhere to see their operations. It is in a sense, a form of a third eye once you reach this point within the pattern/common denominator.

The world is astage while those of us in the center get caught up within the eye of the storm. Buckle up your seat belts because if this is all true, it's gonna be a bumpy ride within the highway to hell.

a reply to: LionHeart777

I hope you are right. I labeled this thread a theory after all. It could go both ways. Time will definitely tell. But im placing my bet on Biblical Prophecy.
edit on rd2017000000Fridayrd000000Fri, 03 Feb 2017 20:15:35 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 03 Feb 2017 20:15:35 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You got one thing wrong for a fact.

The Bible says, "If it were possible, the very elect would be deceived."

That means it's not possible; only that the delusion is strong enough to deceive very intelligent people who are without God.

Your delusion will be believed by many Christians had I not spoken.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I have become totally obsessed with Donald Trump. I watch and analyze all his hand signals/movements, body language, speech patterns etc. Something is very strange about that man.

Yes I have noticed the hand gestures a well they are quite interesting.

I wonder if trump knows neural linguistic programming or has been taught some variation on it.
edit on 3-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Stick with the King James

Matthew 24:24King James Version (KJV)

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And download E-sword for more accuracy.

Edit to add:

edit on rd2017000000Fridayrd000000Fri, 03 Feb 2017 20:52:13 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 03 Feb 2017 20:52:13 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I wonder if trump knows neural linguistic programming or has been taught some variation on it.

I think he uses a very simplified version of NLP to sell his ugly brand of BS. It works very well on insecure individuals. Trump often sounds like a preacher.
I find it interesting who Trump drags into his inner circle...Bannon, Falwell, Jones, Price, Sessions and DeVos; the nwo might have a theological Christian slant to it.
edit on 3-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Your own source says "if it were possible".

Read your own stuff, dude.

ETA - I try not to refer to the sources unless my memory doesn't serve me. I've read the Bible more times than you've imagined reading it.

edit on 2/3/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I think he uses a very simplified version of NLP to sell his ugly brand of BS. It works very well on insecure individuals.

I support Trump, but his hand gestures and his prosody annoy me. Those things don't persuade me, but repel me.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just wanted to Star flag and respond so I can come back later.

While I admittedly have only skimmed over your content, I can tell by the work put in that this is one of those " old days ATS " threadsz. So thanks

Even if I end up completely disagreeing wthhh you , I respect a Legit thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
More to add:

So I was watching the latest video from infowars titled:

President Trump Will Not Betray You

But my eye spotted something I've seen before.
Does this not look familiar?

YyyyaAAP. Real eyes realize the real lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Just wanted to Star flag and respond so I can come back later.

While I admittedly have only skimmed over your content, I can tell by the work put in that this is one of those " old days ATS " threadsz. So thanks

Even if I end up completely disagreeing wthhh you , I respect a Legit thread.

No prob, I labeled it a theory to allow in disagreements. And aye, it is like the old ATS days, and topics like these were missed. (Plus it's a breath of fresh air from the political mess going on these days.) Hopefully this thread sparks up the good ol roots of ATS.

I'm still researching this very topic so I will be updating these as time goes by. I wrote a similar thread Here:

Donald Trump is a Freemason/Jesuit-Illuminati

However the major difference between both topics is that the other points out the possibility of Trump being a Jesuit. The thread we are on now points out how the new world order will come about during Trump's administration.

Similar topics but different points. Which is why i like writing in terms of series because each thread expresses different points, even though the topics are linked. I do this however mostly to show the common denominator. (the repeating pattern, which usually unlocks the truth. It is also a form of a scientific method. Once concrete evidences show up supporting the theory, theory then moves on to become law. (Proven Theory)

If Trump is one of them, then the theory may prove correct.

Edit:

WHOAH!!! A thought just came to me. Trump is one of the Sons of GOD!!! Now it makes sense as to WHY i could not pick up bad vibes from him. It is because TRUMP is an angel of LIGHT. Obama is a Demon. Angel's and Demons. It seems the big boys have come out to play. The angel's of light are acting Generals commanding the Demons. the Hegelian Dialect is basically Lucifer/Satan. They may "war" with one another but they are part of the same coin. And if Demons are anything like their parent/ lucy, then rebellion would be within the demons nature. However the Angels remain within the Higherarchy. this would explain why Trump is never seen shapeshifting into a Demon, but I did witness his eyes turning red, like an APE beast. While demons tend to go all reptilian eyes. But in Lucy's eyes the demons are expendable "lesser beings". The Wings on top of Trump is signifying the Golden Age. I mentioned in the past the commercial DIor showing Lucifer the Whore of Babylon Ascending "climbin the veil" into heaven. She says after ascending "It is not heaven, it is a new world "The future is Gold"

What is Trump's favorite color? Gold. His Trump tower has Apollyon statues in GOLD.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 04 Feb 2017 09:06:28 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 04 Feb 2017 09:06:28 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

But my eye spotted something I've seen before.
Does this not look familiar?

Trump and the white-haired alien-looking chap look like they have golden wings, Trumps wings are bigger and better than ET's 'wings'. Also, they both have golden halos, with Trump sporting the bigger one.

YyyyaAAP. Real eyes realize the real lies.

This just popped in my head so thought i'd post it .. .
Isreal (Israel) eyes - Israelize - the Israel lies.
edit on 4-2-2017 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here is Newt Gingrich telling the world Trump has not gone through the initiation and is not part of the secret society. I wonder if this is true or if it is another layer of deception. Only time will tell

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Seen that alot of times, and it is one of the reasons why I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first. But time will definitely tell

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
For those who don't know (And to make this thread extra informational)
What you need to know about the ILLUMINATI CARD GAME...absolute MADNESS!

top topics

join