It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling Trolling Trolling....keep them comments trolling.....go Trump!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: GreyScale

Really and what concept is that do you believe?

I agree it is a simple concept, they just blatantly lie expecting the supporters to eat it up as fact (which they do)
Then when caught make excuses, scream fake news and deflect

Trumps done this process of outright lying since he started his campaign, nothing has changed

His own butler who served him for over 20 yrs ( and by the way still loves the guy) has stated when he called trump out on lies his response was " does it matter"

All the dots connect , so ya it's pretty simple , no mental gymnastics needed

No. ~sigh~

It is a simple concept. You give your opponent some misinformation to later reveal it as wrong so you can make your opponent look bad.

Christ Wept. This is been played out since time immemorial in romances, business dealings, political oppositions. It has been written of in the bible, the quran, the torah, buddism, ad nausium. It has been written about from Shakespeare to Hemingway. It is human nature.

And you are not only not understanding it, you are trying to pin it on Trump.

What the OP was trying to say and you still don't understand is that you are BEING PLAYED.

No points for you Sir, and if there was some Epic Immortal FAIL trophy for you I would award it.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Lol So wait , it makes the opponent look bad if they figure out the information you provided was false?

Again, some Olympic level mental gymnastics going on here.....

Sure, I deserve the fail trophy....whatever you have to tel yourself...

I remember there was a time that us conservatives as a group, would opine about the fact that liberals seem to defy all logic even when faced w it....

Seems like Trump supporters are now looking like hypocrites having taken on that attribute

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It's a great plan until you are actually in a position where people expect real tangible results. Trolling the establishment works great when you are in opposition but once you have gained power the whole dynamic completely changes.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Lol

It's not really worth explaining but the Alt-Right have a sort of mythology they've cooked up revolving around why they've been able to achieve so much with the memes, known as meme magic, etc, etc. It's like a spiritual side to the alt-right movement and it deals with a god named kek who's is a lot like another god, the laughing god, or blind laughing god of chaos or some sh*t.

That's more than anyone really needs to know. It will just take up memory for no reason and might make you dumber just by knowing it so I won't burden you with any more of it.

But that's what I was talking about. Them worshiping kek who is basically The Idiot Laughing God of Chaos to whom everything is a joke.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Lol well thank you for the attempting an explanation

Wow alright my then , well that goes down a rabbit hole doesn't it?!

Edit: I think I remember in passing a member posting something about it.....

I have a feeling I'm going to wrap my head in ductape this whole presidency....

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Lol So wait , it makes the opponent look bad if they figure out the information you provided was false?

Again, some Olympic level mental gymnastics going on here.....

Sure, I deserve the fail trophy....whatever you have to tel yourself...

I remember there was a time that us conservatives as a group, would opine about the fact that liberals seem to defy all logic even when faced w it....

Seems like Trump supporters are now looking like hypocrites having taken on that attribute

I'm not a Trump supporter.

I'm a realist.. he is our current President.

What I was trying to convey is that feeding an opponent disinformation to later make them look bad isn't mental gymnastics unless you're socially retarded. We all did it in middle school, kept doing it in high school, kept doing it in business to get promotions, etc, etc ad nausium.

So you're a liberal. I get that.

That you don't get that.

A pity.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: matafuchs

“ The Fascists of the future will be the anti- fascists.”
-Winston Churchill

Case in point, Liberal Lunatics.

Yeah those crazy liberals ... always trying to force people to be nice and respectful amd forcing equality-- just like the fascist nazis.... also forcing people to be tolerant of other people.

Can you imagine the horror of a world full of liberals always trying to spread tolerance and equality? Like Nazi Germany all over again.

Yeah exactly, you even used the word forced multiple times, which is exactly whats happening, forcing us to be them through violence.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

“ The Fascists of the future will be the anti- fascists.”
-Winston Churchill

Case in point, Liberal Lunatics.

Yeah those crazy liberals ... always trying to force people to be nice and respectful amd forcing equality-- just like the fascist nazis.... also forcing people to be tolerant of other people.

Can you imagine the horror of a world full of liberals always trying to spread tolerance and equality? Like Nazi Germany all over again.

Yeah exactly, you even used the word forced multiple times, which is exactly whats happening, forcing us to be them through violence.

Oh yeah, thats the plan. We're going to FORCE you to love everyone just like the Nazis did. You're going to see all that forced love and compassion for people of all races and ethnicities and all the forced helping of those who are struggling and you're going to say Holy Hell, just like Nazi Germany.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Again that doesn't make sense, the only people it makes look bad is the Trump administration for outright lying getting caught, and then making up some huge convoluted story to try to explain it...... I watched Trump do it his whole campaign

I'm a liberal? Wow that's amazing , and definitely something most on this site would NEVER call me

No im a life long , dyed in the wool constitutional conservative

edit on 2/6/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Yes, Bannon is using his skills as a disinformation artist. The latest tool is "fake leaks." Someone poses as an insider of "the Resistance" and makes a claim about something they saw or overheard to bait journalists into publishing it just so it can be proven false. Ultimately, this tactic will backfire. People in general are beginning to realize how unreliable social media really are when it comes to facts, and the vetting process will temper real journalism, making it stronger and more important than ever.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yes Go Trump.....Please go

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I've been wondering about these "leaks myself"

I know many don't like Glenn beck here ....but last week he was postulating on these"leaks" too...he as well though something was very suspicious....he's been doing some expose ish type stuff on Banon and the guy is scary as hell, also from wha ice looked up on him too...

I would be curious if he has any connections with Alexander Dougan (sp?) from Russia....they seem to have quite a bit in common.

Both very dangerous men...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I would be curious if he has any connections with Alexander Dougan (sp?) from Russia....they seem to have quite a bit in common.

They seem to share the same nationalist-imperialist ideology, although from mirrored perspectives. Both see West Asia as territory to be controlled. This will lead to conflict.

Both very dangerous men...

Agreed. Unfortunately, Bannon has achieved a degree of real power that Dugin can only dream of.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

This ugh I agree to an extent , I think Dougan is operating exactly like he prefers to. A "Rasputin" type figure that consults and pulls the strings from behind the scenes. He knows he could never usurp a person like Putin but he could advise him to both their potential goals.

DOUGAN spoke about the exact situation years ago that's going on here in the US. It seems its working well. And if he is connected to Bannon. It shows his reach is quite far.

Worth watching and researching I think

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You can start here. Russia's attempts to manpulate the American election were transparent and predictable. They are now turning their attention to France.

Another philosophical belief that Dugin and Bannon share is that everything is a "zero sum" game. There are only winners and losers. If Russia is to be great again, all the other nations must be made weak. If America is to be great again, all the other nations must lose something. This is the exact opposite of true diplomacy, which tries to achieve "win-win" international relationships.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: Konduit

You guys really like those buzzwords don't you? It's almost as if you can't make an argument without using at least one of them.

Let's see how long it takes Trump supporters to be 'triggered' by something the media says. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume not very long at all.

Don't you mean how long it takes the media to be triggered by something Trump says?
Surely, you do?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Don't you mean how long it takes the media to be triggered by something Trump says?
Surely, you do?

All the media has to do is show a clip of one of Trump's cronies telling an "alt-truth" to trigger a Trump tweet storm, so, no.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You can start here. Russia's attempts to manpulate the American election were transparent and predictable. They are now turning their attention to France.

Another philosophical belief that Dugin and Bannon share is that everything is a "zero sum" game. There are only winners and losers. If Russia is to be great again, all the other nations must be made weak. If America is to be great again, all the other nations must lose something. This is the exact opposite of true diplomacy, which tries to achieve "win-win" international relationships.

Agreed I do remember reading that!

It's a very dangerous game being played, it seems we have some times ahead that other a hand full of us, don't even see it coming !

Glad to see someone else has done their homework. Thank you for this interesting discussion my friend!

Edit: see ATS IT is possible for people on two different ends of the political realm to have a constructive discussion on world affairs
edit on 2/6/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Again that doesn't make sense, the only people it makes look bad is the Trump administration for outright lying getting caught, and then making up some huge convoluted story to try to explain it...... I watched Trump do it his whole campaign

I'm a liberal? Wow that's amazing , and definitely something most on this site would NEVER call me

No im a life long , dyed in the wool constitutional conservative

~sigh~

So you begin by stating once again that you don't understand a simple concept.

Fair enough.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join