It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling Trolling Trolling....keep them comments trolling.....go Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: underwerks

What Trump and co are doing are bringing back Earth's greatest antagonist. The Authoritarian White Nationalists who thrive on hate and aggression and military power and who rejoice in the suffering of others....

This post tells me all I need to know about you..

Goodbye

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So you think I am bitter racist, bigoted and uneducated?

I don't laugh at families fearing deportation. I don't laugh at immigrants fearing what might become of them. I don't laugh at the fears raised by a President who only knows aggression.

If you can actually laugh at this, I think you've lost your way, and I'm glad not to share the same path as you. The fact that you see people's fears in the midst of aggression and chaos as entertainment... I think you share a quality in common with mass shooters.

I asked you a question. Do you think I am bitter racist, bigoted and uneducated?

I did not say I laugh at deportees? I am 2nd generation from Ireland born in the USA. My grandmother was an immigrant. So I do not want to hear this feel sorry bs. How long has the war in Syria been raging? If that red line was enforced we might not even be having this discussion but we are.

I feel sorry for displaced families. I really do. The pain they endured is unimaginable so to judge me is wrong on your part. However. 15 billion dollars was spent last year on immigrants and refugees and we have our own homeless and hunger issues. We cannot be the world police and we cannot be the worlds welfare system anymore. It has killed the middle class. There is rich, dependent and getting by now. Those are your social classes.

As for Trump, I have seen him with 140 or less create more discussion and thought than in the last 15 years. Everyone was waiting and waiting and waiting and the change never happened. Now it does, the lying media is eviscerated as well as the 2 major political parties and all we can do as a collective is whine? We deserve this as as wake up call.
edit on 02pm28pmf0000002017-02-03T18:20:56-06:000656 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh you're not alone in your hypocrisy. I know a fair number of immigrants who are cheering on Trump and the fears he brings to other families. It seems actually pretty common from what I've seen that there's an attitude among the immigrant Trump supporters where they have their own story of how they got here-- but now they justify slamming the door on others. This hypocrisy is all over the place, so of course immigrants themselves are not immune to it.

So, you sit back and you laugh. You say you laugh at the opposition, at the responses... That's only partly the story tho isn't it? Let's get specific... Is it the outcries against blatant lies, the outcries against religious persecution, or deportation that amuses you so much? You laugh at the fears of vulnerable peaceful people. You laugh at the cries for humanity. The cries for truth?

As long as it doesn't effect you, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So now I am a Hypocritical, a bitter racist, bigoted and uneducated? The tolerance flow in you......and again....WHERE am I laughing at people?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wow...

Is your brain sore from the mental gymnastics it took to come up with that?

I try really hard not to be an offensive jerk, but when I see posts like this I cant help but wonder what people are thinking..

you seriously think they PLAN making erroneous statements, wait for the backlash, then come back and fact check and make the corrected version, ALL in the hopes of trolling.....

I cant even......

Whats more likely, THAT ...

or that they just say what ever is off the cuff and dont care whether its true or not, and then when they start catching flack they correct themselves? (most of the time when they do , they still try and stand behind what they said previously)

I Just dont understand his supporters or the crazy knots they twist themselves in to defending this guy.......

I find it amusing that you can't understand the concept as written.

It's a simple concept and has been used for a long LONG time.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So now I am a Hypocritical, a bitter racist, bigoted and uneducated? The tolerance flow in you......and again....WHERE am I laughing at people?

I can honestly say I sit back and I laugh...

Hey, man, it's up to you if you want to check ALL those boxes. The bitterness I assume comes later after the world has moved on, but maybe you feel it already... maybe the last 8 years have made you bitter. You're the one who admits to laughing as the world reacts to Trump. I'm just pointing out what you're laughing at.

People being deported. People who live here peacefully with their families and are afraid of what will happen to them. Maybe you think they deserve it... But to say you sit back and laugh....

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

so much for an open mind .

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Oh you're not alone in your hypocrisy. I know a fair number of immigrants who are cheering on Trump and the fears he brings to other families. It seems actually pretty common from what I've seen that there's an attitude among the immigrant Trump supporters where they have their own story of how they got here-- but now they justify slamming the door on others. This hypocrisy is all over the place, so of course immigrants themselves are not immune to it.

So, you sit back and you laugh. You say you laugh at the opposition, at the responses... That's only partly the story tho isn't it? Let's get specific... Is it the outcries against blatant lies, the outcries against religious persecution, or deportation that amuses you so much? You laugh at the fears of vulnerable peaceful people. You laugh at the cries for humanity. The cries for truth?

If you know of immigrants who support Trump, perhaps you might want to listen to why they do. Rather than to dismiss their opinion as "justify slamming the door on others."
It could be quite enlightening for all of us if you want to share what you learn.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

That's because they worship kek. The Laughing Idiot God of Chaos. Everything is a joke, absolutely everything. Which is what makes it so destructive. Like laughing maniacally until you it kills you. Laughing uncontrollably at everything until the convulsions from laughing snap your bones, tear your muscles and exhaust all your air and you die.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

If you know of immigrants who support Trump, perhaps you might want to listen to why they do. Rather than to dismiss their opinion as "justify slamming the door on others."
It could be quite enlightening for all of us if you want to share what you learn.

It's actually quite enlightening and not all that surprising. People are people at the end of the day. It doesn't matter if they are refugees, immigrants, or people who have been here their entire lives. Ignorance and fear and hypocrisy exists across the spectrum.

It seems when many come here, its to escape, and some are totally fine with closing the door behind them. It's fear and resentment. When they express their support for Trump.... it's really not a positive vibe. It's kind of sad really.

That said I've had a lot of wonderful dinners with Christian and Muslim immigrants and refugees... I dont think of them as immigrants or refugees-- just my friends and like family, but I've heard a lot of stories and what Trump and his camp are doing is hurting good people and it uneducates people to American values.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

“ The Fascists of the future will be the anti- fascists.”
-Winston Churchill

Case in point, Liberal Lunatics.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

“ The Fascists of the future will be the anti- fascists.”
-Winston Churchill

Case in point, Liberal Lunatics.

Yeah those crazy liberals ... always trying to force people to be nice and respectful amd forcing equality-- just like the fascist nazis.... also forcing people to be tolerant of other people.

Can you imagine the horror of a world full of liberals always trying to spread tolerance and equality? Like Nazi Germany all over again.
edit on 3-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I didn't vote for DJ Trump, but I'm beginning to see why people did. I appreciate him.

He really is all of the horrible things the elites say he is. And that's why I'm glad he's the President. Every time I see him, I see THE PEOPLE giving a big, upright, swollen middle finger to the elites.

Trump is vain. He didn't sell out his country's bargaining position, and give 4 billion dollars in blackmail to Iran; but his ego is still pretty big.

Everything he says is a lie. He didn't tell me, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." He didn't tell me my healthcare costs would actually go down. But he's definitely a liar in his own right.

He's screwing with people's free speech rights. He hasn't sicked the IRS on them if they try to organize a protest committee, but his is screwing with people all right.

He is jacking with Israel, telling them not to build any new settlements in the PA. Now, he hasn't given hundreds of millions of US Taxpayer dollars to fund the opposition policy, but he has still jacked with Israel.

He has questioned the patriotism of various Americans. Like the CEOs of Ford and Carrier. He hasn't accused them of clinging to their religion and their guns, but he has questioned their patriotism.

So, he's pretty much more of the same in a lot of ways.

But it's fun to watch him flip the bird to all of the people who think I'm beneath contempt.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

Yeah a lot of misguided people feel that way....

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

A lot of smug people agree with you.

It doesn't make them superior; just self-righteous.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh

A lot of really respected intelligent people too. Kinda cool.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Really and what concept is that do you believe?

I agree it is a simple concept, they just blatantly lie expecting the supporters to eat it up as fact (which they do)
Then when caught make excuses, scream fake news and deflect

Trumps done this process of outright lying since he started his campaign, nothing has changed

His own butler who served him for over 20 yrs ( and by the way still loves the guy) has stated when he called trump out on lies his response was " does it matter"

All the dots connect , so ya it's pretty simple , no mental gymnastics needed

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: strongfp

That's because they worship kek. The Laughing Idiot God of Chaos. Everything is a joke, absolutely everything. Which is what makes it so destructive. Like laughing maniacally until you it kills you. Laughing uncontrollably at everything until the convulsions from laughing snap your bones, tear your muscles and exhaust all your air and you die.

lol what? This post confused me, what did I miss....

Please explain? Kek? God?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh

A lot of really respected intelligent people too. Kinda cool.

Cool? If you mean, getting the approval of the upper classes, then yes; it certainly is. The whole response to DJ Trump is a study is class warfare. Just look at your own characterizations of the underclass who support trump. They are ignorant, they are dirty, they aren't "cool."

So yeah, I'm sure your politics reify your aspirations on the social heirarchy; they prove that despite your family background, you aren't one of "the little people" who don't get it.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Wow the msn cool aid worked very good on you. Op seriously you and some others have spent entirely to much time wondering how your totalitarian democratic party lost. Word of advise what works for Americans. "Mean what you say and say what you mean." thus Trump won. Get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join