It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling Trolling Trolling....keep them comments trolling.....go Trump!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Man, the collective is being trolled and even though they will say they are not or that they know they all still act the same way. I have seen it so many times so far since 2015 when this started. True Trump supporters I think see this and the rest deny it. They want to feel like they have found that misstep but it never comes and peoples true colors are shown.

It is easy...

1. Say something vague or incorrect
2. Let the Media Freak out
3. Then the Left freaks out
4. Protest happen
5. Issue corrected statement with fact/Provide a solution

What does this do? It is the opposite of the boy who cried wolf. I mean, I am to the point where I think Bannon, Trump and Conway actually say to each other 'what crazy garbage' can we give them today. What will they bite on? The current admin knows that there is nothing off limits with the media attacking them and they are fine with that.

I can honestly say I sit back and I laugh and really do not even have to comment anymore. However, as the days go by many of my 'moderate' friends are now to a point where they are actually agreeing and wanting to give Trump a chance. Like I did with Obama.

Keep on tweeting Mr President. It gives more ammo for those who like to post in ATSNN when someone in the Trump administrations farts in the wrong direction....

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Interestingly, many of my die-hard Trump supporters are a little less glib these days. A few are even wondering if he and the people around him are simply bat-crap crazy. Only time will tell.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"keep your friends close and your enemies triggered"

-Confucius

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow...

Is your brain sore from the mental gymnastics it took to come up with that?

I try really hard not to be an offensive jerk, but when I see posts like this I cant help but wonder what people are thinking..

you seriously think they PLAN making erroneous statements, wait for the backlash, then come back and fact check and make the corrected version, ALL in the hopes of trolling.....

I cant even......

Whats more likely, THAT ...

or that they just say what ever is off the cuff and dont care whether its true or not, and then when they start catching flack they correct themselves? (most of the time when they do , they still try and stand behind what they said previously)

I Just dont understand his supporters or the crazy knots they twist themselves in to defending this guy.......

edit on 2/3/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good for you guys, after 8 years of faux news and blaming everything on obama you guys get to show the world how dumb trump fans are.

Its a proud day in murika

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

exactly, my parents included. they weren't die -hard to begin with but they're definitely not amused so far.

I think it was his obsession with crowd size his first week in office that did it. lol.

nvm

edit on 3-2-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

why say incorrect stuff in the first place? what does that say when you dismiss incorrect 'facts' but embrace the aftermath...

surely, correct 'facts' matters to you more than the outrage over 'alternative facts' ? im really baffled by how partisanship blurs logic.
thats like saying id rather be lied to if it inflames bickering and divides the country more, just for the sake of online memes...
retarded.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I stated I think he trolls the media. I state it is comical. The media eats it up as well as his detractors and sorry, it is not he that looks dumb but those who over react to a misused pronoun or adjective and act like it will start a world war. Like you all in this thread....

edit on 02pm28pmf0000002017-02-03T14:53:08-06:000208 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Especially when it's the Trump administration always screaming fake news....

Now the OP suggest they spread fake news on purpose, so they can come back and correct it....

You know...for the lulz

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

trollin trollin trollin
trollin trollin trollin
trollin trollin trollin
trumps just a trollin
with his hairdo

media just rollin
got all the lefty's goin
hoping trump will be too

Don't try to understand him
he only grandstandin
Soon we'll be livin' high an' wide

Move 'em on, . 'em up
Head 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em on, . 'em up
trumps side

that's all i got.

edit on 3-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I stated I think he trolls the media. I state it is comical. The media eats it up as well as his detractors and sorry, it is not he that looks dumb but those who over react to a misused pronoun or adjective and act like it will start a world war. Like you all in this thread....

Misused pronouns or adjective lol 😂😂😂

Now that's too funny.....

"I'm going to effing shoot you in front of your children " ( Cop's come)

"Oh sorry I meant to say KISS YOU in front of your children I'm sorry officer, simple case of a misused pronoun!"

Give me a break man....we all know it's more than just that
edit on 2/3/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've said it before and I will continue to say it until this Trump farce ends, Trump could get on primetime network TV and declare his allegiance to ISIS while defiling a 6yo boy and there are some here that would find a way to rationalize it and/or blame it on the left/DNC/HRC...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

who ever intentionally provokes with misused pronouns or adjectives will start a war... you know for the lulz. just like this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Lying is bad, getting caught in said lie is even worse, and then trying to back track from being caught in said lie is the absolute worst.

I am sorry, but the whole Trump circus show is just that, a bunch of unorganized clowns dancing in a ring and the whole world is watching them make mistakes and tripping over each other and some how making things work, barely. Sooner or later they will slip up, or someone will and they won't be able to dig themselves out anymore.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
For the distraction. Its working too. Hillary who? Syria? Ukraine?

Trump steam rolls all. Cause he's new and unknown, everyone chomping at their bits for information about "hope and change".

suckers...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So you're saying that Trump and his team are intentionally being deceptive just so they can piss people off?

And it's a good thing?

Wow. Never thought I'd see the day where people actually cheered on division and hate. Trump is one of the worst things to happen to this country in a while in my opinion. Things will only continue to get worse as time goes on, our country will be in shambles by the time his first term is up all because he lied to piss people off over and over as you say.

Trump talks about wanting unity, his actions say otherwise.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think you're right: the media, and the left, are jumping all over every last little thing they can to try and bash Trump and get a "gotcha!" moment.

But to push the notion that they're trolling people is just, frankly, stupid. Don't confuse the lack of filter in his . for trolling. Trump is a brand, and Twitter is part of that brand. "Alternative facts" are not trolling when they're outright false, and the very idea of going back and correcting an incorrect comment/statement/fact completely negates your whole premise that it's simply trolling.

Trolls don't make amends.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Whoa, probably should have put a trigger warning on this post. Here's one for future reference.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You guys really like those buzzwords don't you? It's almost as if you can't make an argument without using at least one of them.

Let's see how long it takes Trump supporters to be 'triggered' by something the media says. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume not very long at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Nope. We're not salivating for that to happen. We all know (and even a lot of you Trump sphincter cleaners) that it's only a matter of time. It IS going to happen. He is going to do something so colossally stupid, so egregiously inept that even the most die-hard among you will be forced to face it. It's coming. I promise you. I just hope it's not the rest of us 'little people' that Trump said he would look out for that get hurt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join