It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: fencesitter85
Our President has done nothing of the sort. The enemies of democracy are the ones dividing our country at home and abroad.
If you haven't noticed over 50 % of the population voted for Trump and the changes he is implementing. After years of catering to the lowest common denominators in our country and around the world Americans are fed up.
And yes indeed over 55% of ALL White females voted for Trump.
Hmmm. Connect these dots:
(1) Yinnopoulos writes for Breitbart News, which Steve Bannon – Trump’s strategy director – ran before joining Trump.
(2) Before Yiannopoulos speaks at Berkeley, Breitbart publishes an article saying that Yiannopoulos will call for the withdrawal of federal grants and the prosecution of university officials who endanger their students with their policies.
(3) Berkeley opens its doors to Yiannopoulos, but campus police have to cancel the event because of masked agitators.
(4) Hours later, Trump issues a misleading tweet, accusing the university of not allowing free speech and promoting violence against innocent people with different views and threatening to withhold federal funds.
(5) The next night, Yiannopoulos on Fox News says the incident proves that universities like Berkeley don’t deserve federal grants by cracking down on free speech.
(6) That same night, on CNN, I raise the possibility that Yiannopoulos and Breitbart could have been collaborating with the agitators – saying “I wouldn’t bet against it.” This generates a belligerent column in Breitbart with a misleading headline calling me a liar for claiming that Breitbart News organized the riots.
Which raises the possibility that Yiannopoulos and Brietbart were in cahoots with the agitators, in order to lay the groundwork for a Trump crackdown on universities and their federal funding.
originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
When are the admins gonna throw all the CNN posts in the hoax bin?
Just like beforeitsnews...
originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: spiritualzombie
Actually, it is Soros funding his liberal lackeys to create the fake narrative of civil unrest. It's not a grassroots movement. Its the rich elite democrats throwing money around to use agitators to put themselves back into power at the expenses of the health of the USA.