It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: rioters at Berkeley were actually "Right wing" agent provocateurs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: amazing

We need to find a way to bypass the media blackout then.

Absolutely. You REALLY get it. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I LOVE YOUR POSTS!! You are the voice of reason on the left, you are the left we all want to see come back, even those of us whom aren't on the left. Reasonable people need to get back to the table. Thanks again for your posts.

edit on 3-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

yeah ofcourse , because there aren't any crazy left leaning nut jobs or left leaning MSM chanting for the death of the potus for the world to hear.

not to mention how the left has shown their willingness to accept a difference of opinion with such class in this election.
edit on 56228America/ChicagoFri, 03 Feb 2017 22:56:20 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To clarify: I think it's equally possible that a group of right wingers did it to make left wingers look bad, but not likely this time because Antifa activists are trying to build a movement and they are capitalizing on Milo right now.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

To clarify: I think it's equally possible that a group of right wingers did it to make left wingers look bad, but not likely this time because Antifa activists are trying to build a movement and they are capitalizing on Milo right now.

Why would it be equally likely? Its so funny the left mocked right wing people as conspiracy people, now look how far they have fallen.

And look what we have here.

www.zerohedge.com...

After CNN guests, the Young Turks, and many others including here on ATS have pushed the conspiracy that these masked people were right wingers paid by Breitbart or something, we now see the identity of the first masked rioter.

And who would have thought, its a UC berkely employee bragging about beating a defenseless Trump supporter senseless!

Granted Kali you said you thought it wasn't the right wing, but would anyone else like to change there theory now?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So does anyone know who asked an alt-right white nationalist to speak at the most liberal college in America? Genuine question. On the surface looks like a total bird dogging effort...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
So does anyone know who asked an alt-right white nationalist to speak at the most liberal college in America? Genuine question. On the surface looks like a total bird dogging effort...

The college republicans there. Whats the problem, conservative speakers aren't welcome to speak at the University that founded the free speech movement?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The college republicans there. Whats the problem, conservative speakers aren't welcome to speak at the University that founded the free speech movement?

No, I was just wondering.... Do you have a link or anything that says that? You have to admit, bringing an alt-right white nationalist to the most iconic liberal college in America sounds like someone wanted to start a fight.
edit on 3-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

No, I was just wondering.... Do you have a link or anything that says that? You have to admit, bringing an alt-right white nationalist to the most iconic liberal college in America sounds like someone wanted to start a fight.

www.wbur.org...

Also, can you show me proof he is a white nationalist? He vehemently denies it, has said repeated things like that he thinks black people have the right to demand more because of slavery, dates black men, and has never advocated any violence to people of color.

So I would be interested in seeing your proof of this accusation.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Right..the Republican student council asked for the speech. The low-brow liberals didn't have to attend. They should have simply went on with their usual evening activities.

But Instead, they chose to do the same thing they did on Election Night, on a larger scale. Rather than change the channel on Nov 8th, they took baseball bats to their Television, screamed in anguished stupidity, and drank rubbing alcohol.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Right..the Republican student council asked for the speech. The low-brow liberals didn't have to attend. They should have simply went on with their usual evening activities.

But Instead, they chose to do the same thing they did on Election Night, on a larger scale. Rather than change the channel on Nov 8th, they took baseball bats to their Television, screamed in anguished stupidity, and drank rubbing alcohol.

The victim shaming and story spinning here is unreal. Imagine saying the following.

"Well why would a right wing school like liberty University allow a black advocate like Eric Holder to campus. They must have been asking for a fight."

The cries of racism would be heard for months! But excuse or aside after aside can be used when a conservative speaker is banned.

"No one is saying there should have been violence, but Milo basically had it coming"

The double standards are amazing to watch.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The protestors on the ground are saying ''they get what they get, they are nazi's and not allowed to speak here'
Kinda ironic that Milo is a gay jew, the last person you'd call a nazi.
Jake Shields is a class act for stepping up and stopping them punks.
I kinda wish the one punk would have pushed his finger just a bit harder into Jakes chest.

edit on 4-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why would it be equally likely? Its so funny the left mocked right wing people as conspiracy people, now look how far they have fallen.

And look what we have here.

www.zerohedge.com...

After CNN guests, the Young Turks, and many others including here on ATS have pushed the conspiracy that these masked people were right wingers paid by Breitbart or something, we now see the identity of the first masked rioter.

And who would have thought, its a UC berkely employee bragging about beating a defenseless Trump supporter senseless!

Granted Kali you said you thought it wasn't the right wing, but would anyone else like to change there theory now?

I have a theory, the leftist claiming it was righwingers believe that because that is something they would do. How many reports so far have we had on leftist/muslims false flagging themselves these past 3 months with assaults and arsons.
And
how about Project Veritas expose on how Leftist associated with the DNC have a whole structure setup to agitate trump supporters and "Birddog" them.

Leftist believe people of the right do this because they do it. They believe that because they have relativist/no moral values that people of the right have no absolute morals.
They tried to convince themselves that the "white supremacist" asian shooter was not justified, which thanks to "Deny Arrogance" post completely blew that out of the water. Another pathetic attempt at crying victim.

That being said a government apparatus may infiltrate protesters in some instances(some evidence does exist) but to claim these infiltrators are conservatives instead of undercover cops/federal agents doing as instructed is completely unsubstantiated and counterproductive to the cause.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The left and their rag outlets are all garbage. Beyond a farce at this point. Would be sad if it weren't so pathetic.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Yeah but even the extreme left has a right wing where they forego dialogue for pragmatism... And of course one day the leftist agitations will be common political dialogue but we're at a point where the "alt" right is being pressed and Milo is dealing with it like a genius maniac that is terrifying. Historically the right has always been the one political party to be in a political position to dictate some of the worst atrocities whereas the leftist's have been able to do the same totalitarian policy's without such popular backlash. Now is not the time to push the status quo people still want to believe in the system of the past eve though many facets of society have outpaced them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BeneGesseritWitch

I for one didn't even know who Milo was.

Haha, jokes on the left, not only do I now know who he is, but so do millions of others.

Along with that, his book sales will soar, so he has just gained fortune and fame from the left wing that despises him.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
To make it clear the Main Stream Media has twisted words enough to say no lie but to not say the truth. Milo is not a racist but is unabashedly a culturalist meaning he puts one culture above another. This is no excuse for this kind of exaggeration of free speech people. If your understanding of free speech includes telling people to shut up before you have been given the chance to walk away, then just walk away.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Culturalist...

Racist
Sexist
Elitist
Globalist
Podiatrist
Conversationalist
Nationalist

I'm a poetist.

edit on 2/4/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Podiatrist

Milo is a foot doctor?
The protestors seem to think he is a Nazi.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah hahah real poetic putting together any number of the 36 letters of the english alphabet to stream a 9 lined poem all ending with "ist" to prove your point that they're one and the same. I'm a great pianist. Everyone's a critic.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join