It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: rioters at Berkeley were actually "Right wing" agent provocateurs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy Let's all just tone it down a bit, before something like the national guard starts shooting students...again.

I think it takes a whooooole lot of escalation to go from local police standing around while protesters destroy property and commit assault to 'national guard shooting students'. I think we might be able to keep the discussion rolling along for a while before it reaches that point. Most of us would not be complaining if they just stopped the crimes in progress and left non-offenders alone.
edit on 2/3/17 by Ksihkehe because: Tag error

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I can not watch the video and nothing in the thread seems to nail down the thread title.

Is this actuality or supposition? Yes, I realize who the source is.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Antifa are funded by George Soros and headed by Conel West. There is no question who controls them. It's the Democrat establishment.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Do you really think the President of UC Berkeley would let Republican 'anything' on her campus. I mean, you all know who it is, right?

Janet Napolitano

Think the ex head of DHS cannot pull some strings and keep things hushed?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I can not watch the video and nothing in the thread seems to nail down the thread title.

The guy in the CNN video specifically states these are 'rumors'.

Nothing to see here but more fake CNN news.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It is on video.

The white supremacist claim was false as usual.

Here is the video evidence starting @1:10

Antifa shooting victim with his buddies in masks.

edit on 3-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheBulk

It seems any bigot or moron that is anti- feminist/immigrant/black/left/mexican is automatically a right wing hero.

Milo is none of these things. Gavin is none of these things. Ben Shapiro is none of these things. This is another problem with The fascist left. If they don't understand something or they disagree they automatically assigned that person a a label designed it to silence your opponent.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The guy who got shot didn't assault anyone, the Milo supporter is claiming self defense because he is Asian and thought the guy he shot was a white supremacist. The victim isn't pressing charges and has instead asked for dialogue with the shooter.

Get your facts straight.

Several sources have identified the victim as Josh Dukes, 34, a Seattle computer-security engineer and a member of the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW) General Defense Committee, which describes itself as an “anti-racist and anti-fascist organization.”

His Seattle attorney, Sarah Lippek, confirmed his identity, although she said Dukes was concerned about his name being made public “as the risk of harassment and threats is very real, and my client needs time to rest and recover from his injuries.” Lippek said Dukes planned to issue a public statement at a later date.

www.seattletimes.com...

IWI proudly associates with Antifa and their memberships overlap.

Montana Wobblies, Antifa Out-Organize Nazis
iww.org...

edit on 3-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

a reply to: TheBulk

It seems any bigot or moron that is anti- feminist/immigrant/black/left/mexican is automatically a right wing hero.

Milo is none of these things. Gavin is none of these things. Ben Shapiro is none of these things. This is another problem with The fascist left. If they don't understand something or they disagree they automatically assigned that person a a label designed it to silence your opponent.

Well they are probably all anti feminist as it is defined now, but that is because feminism has become a man hating cult. They are not anti women though. But you are right.

I think the reason for this misconception is that many progressives do have heros that legitimately hate men/white people/Christians/ etc.

And so because of this, they assume people that disagree with them must hate women/blacks/ etc.

They are projecting their own hatred.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Jake Sheilds being the voice of reason, defending some guy that got jumped by protestors.
Those punks protesting are nothing.
LOL, Jake called them facists, I'd have liked to have seen one of the punks swing on him

edit on 3-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: JinMI

The guy in the CNN video specifically states these are 'rumors'.

Nothing to see here but more fake CNN news.

Next on CNN breaking news

Bigfoot has been found and our expert journalists have discovered rumors that Bigfoot has Trumps DNA.
edit on 3-2-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: Too damn early

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: TonyS

Is it just me, or...............is CNN coming to more resemble "Before its News", or possibly the Alex Jones channel?

They certainly seem to have gone off the deep end and the level of made-up conspiracy type stories is out of control.

Really, someone needs to pull the plug on CNN, its a disgrace.

CNN is the new 'before it's news' and people with a brain are catching on.

Actually CNN is worse because they are perceived by many to be a legitimate news source. In actuality CNN clearly is a propaganda machine for the left. That makes them 10X more dangerous and kudos for Trump to alienate this obviously fake news source.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is going to backfire on them, just like Hillarys campaign. It will not gain them support, it will allow people to wake up and question the narrative.
We now have someone who isn't reading from the script, and the powers that be don't like that.
Whens the last time there was a president that wrote his own speeches?

Actually CNN is worse because they are perceived by many to be a legitimate news source. In actuality CNN clearly is a propaganda machine for the left. That makes them 10X more dangerous and kudos for Trump to alienate this obviously fake news source.
edit on 3-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I thought you weren't going to respond to me anymore, but whatever, thanks for the name calling.

Personally, I just like calling out fascists, liars, and hypocrites where I see them, no stalking necessary. Fish in a barrel and all that.

edit on 3-2-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Sure people could do that, but that's just giving up and letting the rioters and looters win. All people want are for those who are actually protesting to stand up with us against the rioters and looters, and prove they don't approve that way. Prove they are non-violent and stand for decency.

Not just sit there and say, "But it's only a small percent of us, you can't blame all of us, whaaaaa!!!!" These people are rioting, and looting, hurting people and more all in your name, where's your goddamn outrage? It's all partly your fault, because you're not helping stand against them and doing your part to let them know, this is not acceptable and you all don't stand with them.

I'm left wing for the most part, I want to bring sanity back to the left. Stop making excuses and letting this # fly, and join me in denouncing these bastards, and make a pact with the right to in bipartisanship stand together against the crazy loonies on both sides that do this #. Sadly at this point if being honest we have to realize it's us on the left that are doing the worst # at the moment.

Join the just coined, "Normal rational people against crazy lunatics movement"

There are elements in society seeking to undermine us all with these violent protestors, many whom are paid to do so. Help stand against them. Legitimate protests cannot exist or succeed as long as we sit back and allow these violent elements to exist unchallenged.
edit on 2/3/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I think I need to see court records confirming such allegations.

But coming from cnn a lot like obama, take what is said and apply the opposite.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: smurfy Let's all just tone it down a bit, before something like the national guard starts shooting students...again.

I think it takes a whooooole lot of escalation to go from local police standing around while protesters destroy property and commit assault to 'national guard shooting students'. I think we might be able to keep the discussion rolling along for a while before it reaches that point. Most of us would not be complaining if they just stopped the crimes in progress and left non-offenders alone.

You obviously don't know about the Kent, Ohio shootings then. Four students killed, two of them walking to their classes, and the other two were just onlookers, killed by the national guard. 9 others were injured. Not really that long ago in my time line.
Now if you read my post through re Berkely I said nobody knows exactly what was going on, everybody making assumptions, but there were people there in guises to deliberately escalate things, that much is known.
One person BTW was already shot in Washington at the campus there by a Breibart/Milos/Trump supporter in a 'bizarre' episode if you like, but read up on it, and make your own conclusions.
Just as a footnote, don't think for one minute that American University's are a/political, there is a history going back yonks of political interference of all shades, and also driven by politics and money of course within those universities or, for whatever reason, a bit like Trump threatening to cut off federal funding to Berkely once he looked at the Fox pretty pictures and report on the riots. Of course Trump won't know the whole story like the rest of us, but I don't know that either. So I will wait for the good sources.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

We are dealing with a generation that has been within the confines of a failing education system that know little of history.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Dang! They overplayed their roles and got their own man cancelled.
(Or is the left grasping in its last gasp, at straws and will say anything?)

Take note of the crazy things these people have been saying. Those words can be used against them in their future efforts.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Oh look, prince of the libtards is butthurt at my post......again. [rolls eyes]

I'm glad you've subscribed to my channel and know all about my posting history, people keep PMing me telling me I have stalker-fans but I refuse to believe them. I have no doubt you read my posts daily so you can remain offended.

You really need to start coming up with your own ideas instead of bleeding off mine all the time.

But, continue to post your laughable dribble so I can continue to laugh at you.

I read most posts, as much as I am able, that is the general idea round here.
But, I am curious, about your PM's, I do know they are not private, that has been stated by the admin, but that's by the way, however I don't stalk anybody, nor do I get any or little PM's, any few that are, are mostly about more information, but not in the area of feedback about stalker fans, just information. So there you go, I'm mostly on my own, there is no royal 'we'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join