It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: rioters at Berkeley were actually "Right wing" agent provocateurs.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Well...........I've got only half a brain......and I've caught on a long time ago!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I do think it's equally possible between Left and Right activists however this time, I think more likely to be Leftists... there's a big Antifa movement building on the West Coast, Milo's a good recruitment tool.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It seems anyone who is good at destroying left-wing arguments in debate is a good recruitment tool for the facist left.

edit on 3-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The Antifa idiot who was shot by the Asian man he assaulted at the University of Washington anti-free speech riot last week was a real deal unhinged far left loonie.

Antifa is real and it is far left as it gets.

edit on 3-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: bluesjr

Follow the facebook posts and you'll find out who they are.

Don't do facebook, can you provide another source?

Twitter
Seriously, we all know who they are. They've been screaming since Nov. 8.

I also stay away from twitter as i find all mainstream social media poison. Cant you just post it here?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Soros

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It seems any bigot or moron that is anti- feminist/immigrant/black/left/mexican is automatically a right wing hero.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ask me, local PD will always try to infiltrate protest and demonstrations, period.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

NOPE - it is much much much more likely that the 'make sure you get me smashing and burning sh!t on YouTube' provocateurs were orchestrated by the likes of Scott Foval, Robert Creamer and that deceptive Soros bankrolled bitch that lost the election.

You just gotta analyse it from a human instinct perspective and the fact that this is how Ctrl-leftists roll - it's the actions of butthurt losers, not winners.

CNN?? WTF, over? Sorcha Faal has more credibility than the racist whitelashers.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here's something to consider when we talk about riots, protests, looting etc.

There is really only a small subsection of all protesters that turn violent. We also know what in low income areas huge protests will turn into looting, but again, it's generally only a small percentage.

I think we need to back away from labeling all Black lives Matter protesters as violent looters or all Liberal protesters as violent looters etc, etc, etc.

It's seems like an easy way to insult and belittle those you disagree with. Too easy. Let's dig a little deeper for truth and not just trust the latest facebook meme.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumor: Sorcha Faal new CNN "advisor"

But you are always going on about controlled opposition.

Maybe it's true!

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

NOPE - it is much much much more likely that the 'make sure you get me smashing and burning sh!t on YouTube' provocateurs were orchestrated by the likes of Scott Foval, Robert Creamer and that deceptive Soros bankrolled bitch that lost the election.

Maybe, maybe not.

How would you know? You propagate so much 'fake news' yourself, it's possible you are just getting very confused.
edit on 3-2-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ask me, local PD will always try to infiltrate protest and demonstrations, period.

Look for the boots, they have yet to figure out that wearing their regulation footwear is a dead giveaway.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Is he wrong? Its difficult to say.

Could they have been agent provocateurs or "Right wingers" stirring up trouble? Possibly.

Could they just as easily have been "Left wing" violent protestors/rioters? Absolutely.

Fact is, false flags of this nature and agent provocateurs are real.

That's as about as far as you can take it, unless those guys are identified. I know that UK TV reported on the paramilitary group, (the blackshirts) and that the Admin had said they were not locals, but that's all, so far.
But it does seem they were responsible for much of the damage. I would suggest that everyone here just hold on with the accusations, instead of making statements that sound definitive but are not. That's for rent-a-crowd.
Put the thing on the long finger.

My opinion, re the speaker, is that Breibart's Milo Yiannopoulos is a would be cultist, a very dangerous over-opinionated one at that, guy around young people, and unfortunately Bannon's man.
You should all know by now of all the Hedonistic types of groups that existed in the past, let's not elevate this man as some kind of new icon for the young, he isn't, just another self seeking Brit/Greek who happens to be in the US, and should be watched very closely.

edit on 3-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Umm what the hell most of the protesters were masked and or dressed in dark with hoodies.....So just start there, then to think he knows all the students? He probably knew the ones who put it together and simply covered for them.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The guy who got shot didn't assault anyone, the Milo supporter is claiming self defense because he is Asian and thought the guy he shot was a white supremacist. The victim isn't pressing charges and has instead asked for dialogue with the shooter.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Is it just me, or...............is CNN coming to more resemble "Before its News", or possibly the Alex Jones channel?

They certainly seem to have gone off the deep end and the level of made-up conspiracy type stories is out of control.

Really, someone needs to pull the plug on CNN, its a disgrace.

CNN: reporting the news before it's fake news. Count on CNN.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I do think it's equally possible between Left and Right activists however this time, I think more likely to be Leftists... there's a big Antifa movement building on the West Coast, Milo's a good recruitment tool.

I have asked this about 20 times in the past two days, and not received one response, but here we go again.

Show me one incident of right wing activists on campuses rioting or even protesting to censor a liberal speaker. You say they are equally likely, so you should have no problem giving an example.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Imagine CNN or a Main Stream news channel having a on saying that the people that said racial things at the Richard spencer alt right rally were plants by Obama or Schumer.

The outrage meter would have exploded.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

You just gotta analyse it from a human instinct perspective and the fact that this is how Ctrl-leftists roll - it's the actions of butthurt losers, not winners.

CNN?? WTF, over? Sorcha Faal has more credibility than the racist whitelashers.

Soros is de facto in the White House as well anyway, why do you keep the spin going. Stop it, or just say it's your opinion, you are in Australia (according to the avatar) totally remote from what is going on in the US, you are not getting hurt, neither am I, but people in the US are. Let's all just tone it down a bit, before something like the national guard starts shooting students...again.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh look, prince of the libtards is butthurt at my post......again. [rolls eyes]

I'm glad you've subscribed to my channel and know all about my posting history, people keep PMing me telling me I have stalker-fans but I refuse to believe them. I have no doubt you read my posts daily so you can remain offended.

You really need to start coming up with your own ideas instead of bleeding off mine all the time.

But, continue to post your laughable dribble so I can continue to laugh at you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join