It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump beat the NWO falsehood exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Trump beats the NWO..

Aha. Hmmm, like this:

Trump Moves to Roll Back Obama-Era Financial Regulations

Sure, even that is a good thing for the Trumpsters i guess. And guaranteed not making money for the NWO of the rich and because of that powerful...

How would Trumpsters(same Like Erdoganists, Dutertists, Obanists..) turn even a Trump, hitting himself in the own face, explain as something good for the left behind, enraged and concerned citizens? Even if thatreally would be a good start to save the left behind, enraged and concerned citizens.

I bet if Trumpists have to spend their right arm for Trump, they will say that the right arm was needless anyways and just too much weight to carry around...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't understand it, how can people still think he's anti establishment? Let's look at something.

Donald Trump is a tinhat wearer, right? He's quoted Alex Jones before and he's no stranger to the same conspiracy theories we all are. As such, he must be aware that Georgo Soros is financing all his opposition, the protests, the interviews, the riots, all that. And he's not a very tactful person, Trump, so he frequently gets into spats with media personalities, other politicians, celebrities and so on. How has he never said anything to get people against Soros? How is it he doesn't talk about Rothschilds and Rockefellers when we have printed interviews of them talking about him and show their financial dealings? How is it someone who has an opinion on everything avoids these names like the plague?

I'll tell you why. It's because you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Trump knows who he works for and who he's not going to talk about, and he'll play his part because they made him who he is, and he understands that. He sure is shaking up the establishment, only ours though, not theirs.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We really stand no chance if we think things are any better, when in fact, we're closer than ever before to seeing everything topple down.

With the pot of civil unrest stirring ever faster, the dollar's vulnerability and loss of in Iran, the rise of the Ministry of Truth, the committee that now includes Falwell Jr. sitting on the education task force and the combination of everything, everywhere all at once, things are looking quite bad indeed.

Consider this disturbing celebration at Haramain as they focus their worship around the cube of Saturn. There was a live feed of it yesterday. Apparently, this is an ongoing event.

If it's not obvious in it's connection here is a video that depicts the Cube and it's followers.

Some of us are familiar with the Luciferian connections with the Globalist agenda and it's clearly not stopping if one pays attention to the direction everything is taking.

Note Albert Pike's quote:
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. "

Atheist here, and I believe the term used in that quote both A: is interchangeable with "heretic" or "nonbeliever" and B: represents how the people that don't believe still support the Muslim religion being brought into other countries out of fairness dues to freedom of religion.
Although I consider myself a sensible atheist who despises the bulk of all religion what I've come to realize is as much as I disbelieve, it doesn't stop the believers from avidly pursuing their goals and it's vital to learn the plans.

There is economical and political turmoil right now throughout the world. Relations between the U.S. and other countries haven't been nearly this unstable in a long time. Things are happening and they are happening fast.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I think there's some NWO Smackdown! goin' on. Too much kickback from globalist puppets. Should it actually be a true counter-coup and work out, the question of what we would be trading for surely remains to be seen.

Give it a little time still, but I see what you mean. Team Trump may have found there are certain things that can't be changed, "Go work on the economy lad, keep your head on, eh? Our shadow foreign policy is going forward."

So much remains to be seen, but I still have some hope.

My good friend Gut….

The NWO globalists operate two sinister factions that play a game…a chess game with our lives: The Western elite that control the FBI and the Eastern elite that control the CIA.
They play soccer and tennis with our lives

That’s why Comie of the FBI got Trump in and that is why the Eastern elite from the CIA were messing around with Trump’s head so much.

Trump at this point likely had a sound talking to by some man in black type visitor and was told in no uncertain terms to get in line and play ball or else Mother F____R

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The game they play is what has been played for decades in every police station in the US…its called good cop bad cop.

From the hood when I was a kid and got busted dealing….I experienced it and the bros experienced it everyday when taken down to the station.. The phone book on my brothers head versus the calm hand on the arm by the good cop. And people, believe me, when I say, IT WAS EVERY GODDAM DAY! They don't rest!

Anyway, on another level-- a higher level--of geo-spiritual-politics lets say( if you will), they have arranged a similiar good cop bad cop: Liberal, usually democratic pie-in- the-sky-and –earth guy, versus the selfish give-me-all-the-pie conservative Republican reprobate...

The thing is, the good cop, the pie in the sky guy such as an Obama, for instance, is an agent of their sinister plan--a FAKE.

Also, the thing is that the bad cop is truly a bad son of a bitch---think George W. Bush.

They exist as destroyer…the literal agent of destruction Trump is---as George W. Bush was.

Obama exists as a killer of dreams---a FAKE, FRAUD who like Bill Clinton will be made super rich for his loyal Manchurian candidate service.

Stay smart and patient folks never get too anxious to declare victory on such a flimsy foundation as a Donald Trump.

Trump could have been a secret adept, sure, actually an agent of the Good Side, who generally are now in seclusion BUT THE SIGNS DONT LOOK RIGHT AT ALL FOR THAT...

Worry not, though, for one day a true human(s) (or other than human) of liberation will appear and then only the wise, who have kept to DENY IGNORANCE, will recognize him or her.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Grandmaster Albert Pike (Jesuit Coadjutor) designed 3 world wars in 1871 overseen by Jesuit John Peter de Smet. The real power in the world emanates from Rome and has for centuries. The Jesuits are said to control everything from the Federal Reserve, CIA, Mafia, CFR, Bilderberg's, etc, etc, etc.

I essentially agree with your premise, I think that the LuciferIan connection is apt and is embodied in the Catholic Church by way of the Jesuit General. With a Jesuit Pope serving the Black Pope I am really preparing for the worst case scenario. Funny, on some sites any time the subject of the Jesuits are brought up the posts to those threads dry up.

edit on 3-2-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It is early days yet but there are a few things that suggest you are correct. When he was running against Clinton he railed against Goldman Sachs but has a large number of advisers from the bank influencing policy in his cabinet including the former #2 at the bank. He also railed against Saudi Arabia but his policies appear to be focusing on enemies of Saudi first rather than ISIS first. Many of the enemies of Saudi have been the ones fighting ISIS and going after them before destroying ISIS is going to make it much harder to achieve that goal.

The other big one is not repealing Obama's DACA executive amnesty on day one as promised during the campaign. This is a big one because it was already ruled against by the courts and it was only the death of Scalia that saved the order before it could be ruled on in the supreme court. He is making a lot of noise with the travel ban and it isn't a bad idea but it is something the globalists wouldn't care about. They only care about keeping their cheap labor and I can guarantee the 5 million illegals protected by this order will kill more people and costs more money than those kept out by the travel ban. Both would be best of course.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Azure because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There seems to be an incredible amount of pessimism on this board. I should know, I'm pretty pessimistic. The amount of whistle-blowers and alternative media sources pointing to Trump being a maverick far outnumber those that are painting him as a plant.

I for one, am excited about how much Trump's getting done and am praying that we see substantive change.

By the way, I know he gets a bad rap, but Alex Jones' appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience needs to be seen to be believed. It's pretty great.

Alex Jones on the Joe Rogan Experience

top topics

<< 1   >>

join