It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something doesn't add up, liberals.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Liberals would have us believe that .000000001% of muslims are extremist.

If this is the case, how are their regions too dangerous to live in? It'd be effectively thousands of people against one terrorist.

There's one of two answers, it seems.

Either we have to admit that the muslim extremist problem is much bigger than liberals would have us believe, and it is an extreme problem and muslims can and should be labled as a dangerous group.
Or
The refugee problem is an issue of people not standing up for their own country, when rocks and sticks would effectively work if the extremist population is as close to zero as liberals would have us believe.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Muslims do not really like Christians much. But they really hate atheists. Be leery what you ask for radical liberals.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

If your Religion sanctions murder and lying.

It stops being a religion and becomes a cancer.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yup. It's so safe there that they need to flee.....
Why don't we do a gut check and make the libtards an offer?

For every refuge we take here, one of you retards goes there.

Let's see how many jump on that.

P.S.
I applaud your use of logic and math, but sadly liberals don't recognize either as valid in their unicorn powered utopia....

Maybe if we throw in an iPhone and a pair of hipster raybans....
edit on 232017 by Natas0114 because: Second thought

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
ALL things being EQUAL.

We should treat Muslim violence like we treat gun violence.

Liberals heads explode.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Most Middle-Eastern countries were perfectly safe not so many years ago. Syria had a huge tourist sector, likewise Egypt, Tunisia. Turkey.

Heck, Iraq used to be a safe enough country too. (Unless you were a political opponent to Saddam.)

But then along came Dubya and Blair and created a vast political vacuum in Iraq into which radical islamic terrorism grew.

Oh, and by the way, the opposite of 'liberal' is 'fascist', so you probably want to be careful throwing 'liberal' around as an insult if you don't want people to conclude that you're a fascist.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Does America live under Sharia law? No? Is it possible for America to be ruled under Sharia law? No?

Then Islam isn't a danger. The danger is in theocracies. Governments based on religion. That's why those countries you speak of are the way they are. The same would happen to America if Christianity became our government and the old testament was law.

Helping people escape from those situations and make a new life here isn't the wrong thing to do. Blocking them from coming here because of your own fear, is.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
ALL things being EQUAL.

We should treat Muslim violence like we treat gun violence.

Liberals heads explode.

You mean ignore it and refuse to pass any legislation that might reduce it?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Even if that figure were accurate, considering there are over a billion Muslims in the world, it is still a frighteningly significant number of extremists. The actual figure is more likely to be somewhere between 0.5 and 1 percent potentially, which would mean that the number of Islamic extremists outnumber the standing armies of many countries. Sleep well.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

If your Religion sanctions murder and lying.

It stops being a religion and becomes a cancer.

Separation of church and state there has not been a positive theocracy in the history of this planet not even a buddhist one

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No I mean 80 years of REGULATION.

$200 tax stamps on prayer rugs.

Mandatory waiting periods before they get to pray.

When they pray the can only say five words at a time.

Be made to wait six months to make their prayers quieter.

Then after every terrorist event.

We add more regulations.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Actually, I'm as concerned about the "peaceful" ones coming here. At least the terrorist groups wear their evil like a badge.

It's the ones that have been here awhile, working and living among us, those we warmly accept with open arms, even throwing them baby showers while awaiting the birth of their new child.

Something triggers them one day, and...bam! 14 co-workers lie dead with many more injured.

Serious extreme vetting is absolutely necessary. Americans are demanding it except for those that don't get it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

How are their countries not too dangerous? There's bombs dropping out of the sky every now and again...
there's likely way more, than that made up number of terrorists, and there's more made with every generation of bombs blowing up their families and friends.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There is a great video out right now from a guy who works in Iraq. (I will try to find it) He met with a bunch of locals to talk about the Trump travel ban. When they were all done yelling and screaming, he asked them a simple question. "What would happen to me if I walked in to town right now?" The answer was immediate. "People would snatch you up, torture you, behead you, and video tape it to use as an example." And the guy asked, "This is just the local people, the people who live here?" And the answer was yes. His next question was, "If you would do this to me here where you live, why would I believe you would not do this to me where I live in America?"

This was not isis or any other terrorist organization he was talking to, just the local people. The same ones who want to come here that are not on any terrorist watch lists.

When I was young everyone talked about Stranger Danger or the Boogey man. The intent was good but the execution lacked. The problem was that the bad guy didn't wear a sign that said "Boogey man". The bad guy looked and talked and acted just like everyone else. That is what made him dangerous. It wasn't the monster we had to worry about. It was the guy next door. This is no different.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

But religion isalready a cancer due to malignant growth similarity

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It's the common-core math that they now use--conveniently, the math doesn't have to add up in order to still be correct.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Can you post a source for your 0.0000whatever figure or does it have more straw than worzel gummidge?

Also the refugee problem isn't just ( or even) mainly caused by extremists.

And even if the whole premise of your OP wasn't total nonsense what % of a group do you have to consider dangerous in order for you to label the whole group?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Oh, and by the way, the opposite of 'liberal' is 'fascist', so you probably want to be careful throwing 'liberal' around as an insult if you don't want people to conclude that you're a fascist.

There is a common sense middle ground. The libs were taking us all over the precipice. We are recalibrating and returning to the middle which is where we should be.

It may look chaotic to those that have gone too far left thinking they were on the right track.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Actually, I'm as concerned about the "peaceful" ones coming here. At least the terrorist groups wear their evil like a badge.

It's the ones that have been here awhile, working and living among us, those we warmly accept with open arms, even throwing them baby showers while awaiting the birth of their new child.

Something triggers them one day, and...bam! 14 co-workers lie dead with many more injured.

Serious extreme vetting is absolutely necessary. Americans are demanding it except for those that don't get it.

Actually the Australia experience is that the ones you let in via the immigration process do assimilate and contribute,we took a lot of Lebanese refugees in the late 70's they are ok,ITS THEIR NATIVE BORN progeny that are the problem

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

All I want is there to be logic used.

Either there is a large amount of Muslims that are dangerous, and they are the type of people to flee from.

Or dangerous Muslims are extremely rare, and there is nothing to worry about or refugees to take in.

The other situation where the government has a lot of power and weapons and stuff means men should stay, fight, and ask for aid over throwing these governments... But we all know that the old people fighting for their freedom "freedom fighters" become the new oppressive extremist group.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join