It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploiting human need

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I watched people exploit others in their self interest. I wont mention any names in this rant, but it has to do with spirit cooking. And i do trust the sources when it comes to a certain topic called humanity and the unbiased information that follows.

She caught my eye by mistake, i missed that topic cause i hate politics, as soon as it reads in the OP "politics" i throw it in the garbage pin.

I can draw a parallel to another Story;" An old woman, a widower, lived alone in a big house. She had no friends, no children visiting her. As the humans we are, we always want the comfort of others, its part of our DNA. Yet the old woman she was alone and she only had a niece..
She visited a psychologist cause she was depressed, she thought it could help. Only problem was, the psychologist exploited the situation and there was no close relatives to monitor the situation.

The psychologist moved into her huge mansion, and slowly worked her way inside the old womans mind. The old woman brought her gifts, and eventually the old woman gave her house away she believed the psychologist always had the best of intentions for her fragile minds sake.

Today the old woman, left with nothing, sleeps on a park bench at night, hoping death will soon be around. The psychologist exploited every aspect, down to the simple letter in the contract and there is nothing the state can do, since everything is legal. "

An old woman was used under these simple terms and in psychology its called Psychological dependence

Someone exploits another person in need. It doesnt matter if its called spirit seance or spirit cooking, someone is exploited in the name of humanity.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

"...in the name of humanity"? Could you explain that?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"tending others"

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

It's more a "conversation teaser" about how people loose all morals sometimes? You could have also used a retirement home, am I right?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Im very bad at small talk, "if" situations is not logical, "if" always has a parameter of "do" or "dont" after. The story had an intent, not making plausible scenarios.

top topics

join