It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Immigration-Themed Budweiser Super Bowl Ad"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

But it pretty well sucks, too. Try a Cigar City Jai Alai India Pale Ale/ That's beer with a clue.

I was speaking of mass producers, even though YingYang is not anywhere near as big as the huge names, they are not just some micro/craft brewery.
I am not into IPAs.
I like Spaten's Optimator and their Holiday Bock a lot.
I did enjoy Pschorrbrau when I was in Austria.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Seriously? They are using a marketing ploy. They don't give a rat's ass about this administration, [ or "you" ] only the profit they can make from knee jerk reactions from the Progressive Liberals.
Looks like it's working.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I like Spaten's Optimator and their Holiday Bock a lot.

Optimator. Mmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhh.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Hey Chris,

As a Trump supporter, why don't you stick to talking about Vodka? Leave the beer to us Americans.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well I like the commercial but not a huge fan of the beer. I like Mexican beer.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Just curious, any reason why? Or just not a fan of their beer?

Because it's vile, mass produced industrial swill.

And I'm a beer snob because I am.

Ever had Smoke Jumper Imperial Porter from Left Hand Brewery?

It's one of my faves as a treat to myself for a good week.

Outside of that I almost solely drink Ballast Point, Red Hare, and Sweetwater beers....occasionally I get Creature Comforts Tropicalia when I can find it.

And yes....Bud sucks.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

No, but I will see if I can find it, it's porter season.

Outside of that I almost solely drink Ballast Point...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Ballast Point sold out to the man at AB InBev.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When do we slow down the immigration policy?
1 billion residents? 2 billion?

Should we create incentives to try and get everyone on Earth to come to America?

The rest of the world can be a wildlife preserve right?

Sounds good to me.
Everyone come to America!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You're kidding me right? Absolutely no one has a problem with immigration. And don't worry, we aren't too stupid to realize most of our ancestors are immigrants if we are from America... or anywhere for that matter... but that's besides the point. What everyone has and should have a problem with is ILLEGAL Immigration, NOT LEGAL Immigration. It's really not very hard to comprehend.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

"that good?" Seriously, Budweiser is disgusting. Most of the places I've been in the word don't drinking their beer at freezing temperatures, and the beer still tastes great. Try that with a Budweiser, lol. The only way it's drinkable is if it's too cold to have much of a taste. But hey, paint it on a race car, and people will say it tastes great.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Damn skippy.

But they keep trying to foist this lie upon everyone that somehow we all hate foreigners.
edit on 3-2-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

For Little kibric...more Buddy Guy.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

You're kidding me right? Absolutely no one has a problem with immigration. And don't worry, we aren't too stupid to realize most of our ancestors are immigrants if we are from America... or anywhere for that matter... but that's besides the point. What everyone has and should have a problem with is ILLEGAL Immigration, NOT LEGAL Immigration. It's really not very hard to comprehend.

They attempt to squeeze the anti-immigrant nonsense into everything they can. The First Lady is a testament to their stupidity.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Isn't she the one that can't speak English?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

And you don't recognise the difference between a refugee and an immigrant, legal or not? My father was a refugee from Russian-occupied Germany. He lied to British occupation to make it into the west. He worked the system to get into Canada...and became a productive member of society.

Who and what is illegal changes at the whim of those in power.

originally posted by: muzzleflash
When do we slow down the immigration policy?
1 billion residents? 2 billion?
Should we create incentives to try and get everyone on Earth to come to America?
The rest of the world can be a wildlife preserve right?
Sounds good to me.
Everyone come to America!

That's beneath you, Dude. I know you can do better than a straw man argument.
edit on 3-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

So does the definition of a refugee.

For example, natural disaster refugees are not the same as political or economic refugees.

I think it's about time we rethink this whole refugee thing. Playing the morality card just doesn't cut the reality.

By opening our boarders to political and economic refugees, we guarantee the long-term and potentially indefinite failure of the countries they come from. Who do you think really leaves those places first? I'll answer for you....the local national brain-trust and natural opposition inside of those places.

If we really want to help, then we should help them there. Not here.

Moreover, we need to re-evaluate how our policies contribute to a refugee crisis in the first place.

I'm glad we have a POTUS with a similar view.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

So does the definition of a refugee.

For example, natural disaster refugees are not the same as political or economic refugees.

I think it's about time we rethink this whole refugee thing. Playing the morality card just doesn't cut the reality.

By opening our boarders to political and economic refugees, we guarantee the long-term and potentially indefinite failure of the countries they come from. Who do you think really leaves those places first? I'll answer for you....the local national brain-trust and natural opposition inside of those places.

If we really want to help, then we should help them there. Not here.

Moreover, we need to re-evaluate how our policies contribute to a refugee crisis in the first place.

I'm glad we have a POTUS with a similar view.

Is there any question as to how American policy contributes to the current state of the Middle East? You want to help them there, how about sending teams to eliminate the money men and arms dealers. If you're not pushing for that, then everything else is windowdressing.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I think it's great that there's some companies standing up to the administration.

Every other day of the week.

EVIL CORPORATIONS should stay out of poltiics, and their ill gotten gains.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Did you read my second to the last sentence?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

No, but I will see if I can find it, it's porter season.

Outside of that I almost solely drink Ballast Point...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Ballast Point sold out to the man at AB InBev.

Yeah...I have a neighbor that is a major rep for Ballast...while they sold out, they are apparently keeping the brewery peeps intact. If it starts to degrade I will be switching to Creature Comforts as my go to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join