It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit cooking done wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's not blood it's myoglobin.

Maybe that helps.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: rickymouse

It's not blood it's myoglobin.

Maybe that helps.

I know, but I don't like that juice getting on my veggies and potatoes. I like real butter on those or gravy on the potatoes.

Darn meat juice gets the homemade hardrolls all soggy.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Op Are you discussing Ayahuasca experience?

edit on 3-2-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
I looked it up, and spirit cooking is supposedly a form of a ritual from The Book of law. (chapter 3, 23-25)

The origins of Spirit Cooking can be found in the preludes to production of the Cake of Light material, a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley. The original ritual, not of the same name, is performed during the cooking of Cake of Light wafers that is to be consumed during a religious gathering. The ingredients of the Cake of Light include honey, oil, menstrual blood and sperm. The sacrament is meant to symbolize the union between the microcosm, Man, and the macrocosm, the Divine, which is a representation of one of the prime maxims in Hermeticism "As Above, So Below." The consumption of the Cake of Light is a fulfillment of the sacred circle of the connection between Man and the Divine. [✔] The ceremony of "spirit cooking" is the modern rendition of the 19th and 20th century rituals of the Cake of Light.[17] more

I looked at the ritual and it is as it says above in the quote..yet, I don't see a specific correlation, something that would make me say "yep, that's where it came from". Only more of a slight possibility. So, still, it could very well be just an artists interpretation of her troubled childhood. A way to express it...unless someone has some other info with regard to this practice. The only other thing that I have found is in Mayan ceremonies and voodoo rituals..which are again, just slight possibilities..

Thanks,
blend57

Cake of Light sounds delicious!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Birds whispered;" ( Im not making any statements, this is a rumor ) a half dozen people were sent to hospital due to allergic reaction in one of the cooking seances "
I do however trust the birds

--

So, still, it could very well be just an artists interpretation of her troubled childhood.

Yepp,

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I am not discussing any drugs cause its against the T&C of ATS, If i say, Peru, shaman, Spirits, most people will know the message.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
I am not discussing any drugs cause its against the T&C of ATS, If i say, Peru, shaman, Spirits, most people will know the message.

As I understand it, it is okay to talk about "drugs" but not in the context of personal experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join