It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Stop Operation Soros’ – Massive Movement to Overthrow Soros Takes Off in Macedonia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

One Question....

As a Muslim, why are you standing up for Soros?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

One Question....

As a Muslim, why are you standing up for Soros?

What makes you think I'm a Muslim? And why do you hate him so much? Why are you inclined to believe the disinformation about him?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

To deny you're a Muslim is sacrelige.Unless you're asked to lie by your brethren in the name of Allah.

I know you're a Muslim, you have a history, remember.

Why pretend youre not when you are?

He tried to break the bank of England, that kinda did it for me.

Why do you worship him?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Fair enough. He was ruthless in pursuit of wealth, but he has been attempting to make amends by using it to prevent a return of the events of the 20's and 30's. He is clearly failing.

It's funny you think I am a Muslim. Belgianjoke thinks I am a "closeted Jew." Clearly, he thinks being a Jew is shameful. In fact, I am neither... but if you know what is good for you, you will start observing T&C, and stop being so personal with your trolling.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Neith

Fair enough. He was ruthless in pursuit of wealth, but he has been attempting to make amends by using it to prevent a return of the events of the 20's and 30's. He is clearly failing.

It's funny you think I am a Muslim. Belgianjoke thinks I am a "closeted Jew." Clearly, he thinks being a Jew is shameful. In fact, I am neither... but if you know what is good for you, you will start observing T&C, and stop being so personal with your trolling.

I'm hurt... seriously... I remember you talking about being a Muslim. And now i see you've renounced your religion. My bad.

Please don't bring up trolling, you've trolled more people than Moses has shaken a stick at. When you judge others, expect to be Judged.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The topic here is NOT each other.

• Go after the ball not the player.

• posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:54 AM
    link   
    a reply to: DrumsRfun

Sorry...me and crown royal had it out last night..

wer're done now.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
    link   

originally posted by: rose126
    a reply to: LuXTeN

I agree with that comment wholeheartedly. I'm hoping Trump has something in the works to deal with him. Soros is funding the protesters and rioters and he pretty much owns the DNC. The left doesn't realize they are doing his dirty work, and if he gets his way and does what he has done in other countries, they will be just as screwed as the Trump supporters will be. And he won't care because he is a psychopath and only cares about making money from destroying the government. But trying to get the left to see it is like banging your head against the wall. They are so enveloped in their Trump hate that they won't hear anything else.

I wish Putin would take him out.

It should be relatively easy to prove Soros financing of groups like BLM and AntiFa. Declare these groups as terrorist organizations and put that evil bastard away for what' s left of his pathetic life. Since he started his career by stealing the possessions of Jews displaced or killed by the Nazis I'm frankly supposed he wasn't hunted down by the Israelis long ago. He must have cut some kind of deal with them.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Asktheanimals

It should be relatively easy to prove Soros financing of groups like BLM and AntiFa.

Then why can't anyone seem to do it?

Declare these groups as terrorist organizations and put that evil bastard away for what' s left of his pathetic life.

So now you want to declare entire organizations as terrorist because you personally dislike a single individual?

Since he started his career by stealing the possessions of Jews displaced or killed by the Nazis I'm frankly supposed he wasn't hunted down by the Israelis long ago.

Documentation, please? He posed as a Christian to survive. Where do you get that he was a thief as well?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
    link   
    here's the thing about groups becoming active in countering the man Soros...

the anti-Soros element might just be unwittingly helping Soros into greater Power...

it is predicted that the Beast/A-C will be an 8th King who will lay-low (kill, overthrow/replace)
    3 other Kings of the soon-to-be-forming 'Beast Kingdom' (the 10 horn & 7 head Beast/Dragon...which the harlot rides)

this recent & highly publicized blow-back & resistance to the Soros brand of 'Globalist' NGO's by the non-Globalist or non-Fascists is going to fail
    If Soros himself does not go on to become the Despicable Man/Beast warned of in Daniel & Revelation, then the Evil One will select another to take-over from the framework and infrastructure of evil intended social NGO's created by Soros... HEY this is the End-Times Era, get yourself savvy to the Signs-of-the-Times
    edit on th30149352088229542017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:05 AM
    link   
    a reply to: St Udio

So now Soros is the Anti-Christ? Whatever happened to the Rothschilds?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:03 AM
    link   

George Soros is being targeted with disinformation because he finances NGOs which educate former Soviet and Communist populations about liberal democracy.

1. This is not disinfo, these are facts. He do finance destabilization.
    2. Please clarify why what you call 'liberal democracy' is practically in this case 'preventing people from voting'.

The Kremlin, and other oppressive governments, are threatened by their subjects receiving a political education.

Maybe I should update the American vision of democracy by featuring your new President ...

Through disinformation and the not too subtle use of innuendo, Soros is cast as the evil Jewish spider at the center of the Zionist web.

BS, Soros is hated by Zionists as he sponsors Palestinians.
    He is a super-b...tch that serves no other interest but his owns.

Anti-Semitism has very deep roots in Central and Eastern Europe.
    [

Antisemitism is irrelevant in this thread. So is the jewishness of Soros.
    But as you stated, you consider that all Jews are like Soros : billionaires toppling democratic countries in favour of their personal wealth.

What we see in Hungary and Macedonia now is what in America would be called "dog whistle politics." The Hungarians know "why" Soros is so dangerous, wink-wink.

They've seen the results of Soros vision of democracy where he tried to sold it.
    With a democracy like the one advocated by Soros, you don't fear dictatorship.

When Russian spetsnaz troops in used black bloc tactics to turn the Maidan protests violent, the Kremlin started rumors that they were financed by Soros. Seriously? Wasn't the "Nazi coup" also funded by Soros? Which was it? Now Soros is responsible for Macedonian skinheads storming the parliament. Yes, the pro-western government incited the riot by... being elected?

Why do need to lie to make you stance consistent ?
    NATO trained polish snipers were at work in Maidan, firing both on police and civilians.
    Where are the Skinheads in Macedonia ? In Ukraine, they are on Soros side : the Azov legion and other thugs. Here as well, the fascist running after the "Greater Albania" project and the "Tirana platform" are on Soros side.

It is not extremists here, it is the people who are fighting for their country, no mater how much you make per post as a deep-state troll, no mater how much you wish to ignore the reality, no mater how much you feel qualified to point the finger at someone, these people will regain the control of their country because no matter how much US-taxpayer money Soros will be able to steal for his own use, Soros won't be able to buy Macedonia. He can only afford a few Albanians running after their "Greater Albania" ideal and willing to put their pants down. He he won't buy anything more than the paid protesters he offered 1500€ to.

Like it or not, there are still people who value greater ideals that money, because they have the intelligence to realise that there are things money can't buy.
    The "Soros democracy" is not for them.

And in case you wonder, it is not because Soros chooses Albania, that Albania chooses Soros :

Anti-Soros Movement Created in Albania

On December 10, a group of civil society activists active in the public debate founded the “Albanian-American Movement against the Sorosian Oligarchy,” which aims to dismantle what it calls “the controlling Soros class that aims to bankrupt Albania.”

The movement plans to inform the public about the activities of billionaire investor George Soros and his influence on the Albanian political system.

The first action of the movement has been a lawsuit against Mayor of Tirana Erion Veliaj against the concession for the kiosks seen everywhere in the city and the occupation of public parking spaces.

edit on 30-4-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:03 AM
    link   
    a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Since the topic here is related to another one, I'm posting the same reply.

I can easily understand why the Hungarian guy is deceiving public opinion in Europe into thinking that Soros (whom l consider an evil person anyhow) is the root cause of the Macedonian mess. You must have heard of the Central European University story. In actual fact, however, Macedonia suffers from the incapability of solving ethnic issues. Its problems are not recent. Did Soros get involved in Macedonia during the Tito regime?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
    link   
    a reply to: surnamename57

The interference of Jeff Baily - the former US ambassador - and Victoria Nuland - Mrs Benghazi - are obvious.
    The real question the US citizen should consider is how and why these US officials end up serving the private Soros interests.

I noticed the other day, even the Vatican is wondering :

MACEDONIA FIGHTS BACK AGAINST THE SOROS CULTURAL IMPERIALISM MACHINE

While many have come to expect this dead hand of cultural imperialism from George Soros, what is alarming in Macedonia’s case is the appropriation of US aid, via their Embassy in Skopje, to subsidise politically partisan projects. This would be in direct contravention of the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. Under the Obama administration, the US Embassy and State aid were politicised to the point where overseas funding was no longer seen primarily as a humanitarian tool to provide poverty relief, but a weaponised form of cultural indoctrination, with aid going to political groupings with the ‘correct’ ideologies — i.e. anyone who opposed the incumbent, democratically elected Macedonian government.

At the time the US State Department was stubbornly reticent in clarifying the amount of American taxpayers’ money sunk into Soros projects in Macedonia and to what purpose this fell within the mandate of USAID, the agency in question. However, the beginning of the 115th US congress has seen the issue re-examined. Seven US Congressmen, led by Chris Smith (R-NJ), have now requested an investigation and audit from the US Government Accountability Office, and six US senators led by Mike Lee (R-Utah) have called on Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to immediately investigate the matter.

And recently Judicial watch filled an FOIA in order to get some additional documents released :

Judicial Watch Sues State Department and USAID for Records about Funding and Political Activities of George Soros’ Open Society Foundation – Macedonia

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    link   
    a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Repeating lies over and over again does not make them true. Conservative Americans hate Soros because he supports the ACLU. Some Jews resent him because he cheated his way out of the Death Camps. Repressive regimes despise him because he sponsors NGOs that educate populations that had previously had no experience of democratic institutions. Yes, we can see Soros being denounced and used as an excuse to riot if necessary. But where is the evidence for the claims? Apparently, none is needed because his guilt is "self evident." (And that somehow is not connected with his being Jewish.)

Incidentally, I assume you realize that the Dignitas Humanae Institute is not the Vatican, it is a right wing "Traditionalist" organization. Check out their organizational structure:

Do you see HH Pope Francis anywhere? On the other hand, I see quite a few pretenders to Dukedoms and other titles that no longer exist in reality. It is so far to the right that it is a Monarchist organization. No wonder they hate anyone who preaches liberation.
    edit on 30-4-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join