It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's closest advisor Steve Bannon suggests war with China is inevitable

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
All the gold in the world wouldn't cover the USA debt.
Where's the reset button?
It has been estimated that all the gold mined by the end of 2011 totaled 171,300 tonnes. At a price of US$1,500 per troy ounce, reached on 12 April 2013, one tonne of gold has a value of approximately US$48.2 million. The total value of all gold ever mined would exceed US$8.2 trillion at that valuation.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The debt of 20 trillion with interest is not viable. The books are open, and any one who continues to loan, or inflate to an entity with no way of paying it back, either stupid, crazy, or self deluded... "A fool and his money are soon parted?" We will never know the truth on how this occurred. But avoiding a war situation is the most pressing matter, because the first instinct is to go and steal it from somebody else. Which is what has been happening for years. To avoid this scenario, means it simply has to be wound up and eat the pain. This has historically happened in the past when people were more agrarian, and didn't rely on an ATM.
A market free or not is always self correcting, but with manipulation to get a desired result, just makes a distortion somewhere else in the market and in the end the boiler will explode, the larger the pressure the bigger the bang.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nothing hyperinflation can't fix. Fasten your seat belts.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yep your not wrong their think Weimar.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain
But that b!tch Hillary will lead us into world war 3!!!!!

By losing to Trump she probably has...lol

well whats worse. pissing off russia while bowing down to china like the clintons have done since bill was in office, or having trump who is willing to deescalate with russia while not bowing and scraping for china? ill take the latter myself

There's 2 billion reasons you dont piss off China.

if we wait and dont do anything then we know they are going to go into the surrounding countries and invade them for their natural resources.

You do understand Irony, right?

oh i do. its all part of the grand game. if u sit out u lose

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
Anyone who wants to start war should have to send their own children to the front lines

Anyone can see a country with over 1.5 billion mouths to feed and dwindling resources see that war is coming.

The only question is when.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Ok now this is not something new to the Trump administration. Unless your just a baiting hack or something.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: D8Tee

The debt of 20 trillion with interest is not viable. The books are open, and any one who continues to loan, or inflate to an entity with no way of paying it back, either stupid, crazy, or self deluded... "A fool and his money are soon parted?" We will never know the truth on how this occurred.

The end game is to get a nation in debt so deep you go to war or you are subjugated. The mass sell of junk and what nots have always been a way to get control.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

A war with...us?

www.mygovcost.org...
edit on 2/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ah yes, the power of positive indebtedness.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm told my mortgage loan is "good debt." Actually, it does work out pretty well for me. Better than renting by a long shot.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
www.theguardian.com...

Steve Bannon from March 2016:

We’re going to war in the South China Sea in five to 10 years

and now that Bannon is given a role on the security council - a spot usually reserved for generals, what could possibly go wrong?!

And just to make sure it got even more atrocious, he added:

We’re clearly going into, I think, a major shooting war in the Middle East again

This from the administration that was supposed to be the peaceful alternative.

I think Bannon lost his mind long before being fired by Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join