It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Y. Starts Scholarship Exclusively for White Men

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: reldra

yeah no question with the "motives" that provided school for you
be careful getting down from that high horse you are on

no thanks
no more from you

What is with this 'no more from me'? I worked all the way through school as well. 2 jobs at times. Sometimes 3. 30 hours at the school on a 'student line' and sometimes 20 hours outside. I paid some toward my education.

I am not on any high horse.

Where I got scholarships from, they didn't know me and I had to qualify under multiple guidelines. White Female wasn't enough for any of them.

Milo's scholarship, what we know about it, seems a little more narrow in scope.

please do not address me in any way again

if you are so twisted by stupid politics that you cant tip your hat to ANYONE willing to help someone obtain an education i would rather not waste my time discussing anything with you, especially after documenting your own struggle to obtain an education

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Shangralah

If college were free, it would be worthless.

Explain all the free universities in Europe then who funny enough, provide good education without producing all these SJW snowflakes.

If you are having a logical argument, that would mean that all US Universities are producing 'SJW Snowflakes', especially free or subsidized ones. That is certainly not the case.

You look at protests at UC Unis and say 'the world is going to SJWs', when the fact is, US Universities have always had these protests. You are the man in 1960 saying 'you long haired kids get off my lawn'.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I won't apologize for the tactics that are used by the left but I will attempt to show them hypocrisy. Meeting them with hate and disdain doesn't prove anything. It will however increase the rate at which we move to civil war.

Food for thought, what class of people will have the most casualties in a civil conflict? Who will reap the rewards when it is over?

Take a GOOD HARD look at those words you just wrote!

What we have seen so far are anarchists beating the hell out of people destroying property and the police have done NOTHING!

I am not blaming the police, but by God they better wake up and start protecting people instead of standing down because their political puppet BOSS ordered them to do so!

This has NOTHING to do with a "CLASS" of people as you wrote, because if this snip goes much farther CLASS won't matter!

The thing you refuse to acknowledge is we are all being played! Blood has already been spilled and it will continue! There is only 1 party of our current government who can stop it, and they have not only remained SILENT but have made excuses to SUPPORT IT!

So buckle up!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I have seen violent Trump supporters. But you will not acknowledge that even exists.

On both sides, I would think most are peaceful protests (but the Trump side has the neo nazi people as fans, so the balance gets a tiny bit unbalanced), but for the sake of argument, both sides are passionate.

I can find a crazy youtube video for a trump supporter for every crazy liberal one you find.

Then where do we go?

edit on 3-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I believe we are on the same side of this argument. If it has nothing to do with class then why continue to say that there is one party of government(elite).

You keep telling me what I think but I'm not sure you fully know. Why wouldn't the police act? I would wager because their funds come from those that benefit from the damage and carnage the ensues during these riots.

This mess would cease to exist if people realized that we are being played and pulled by outside forces.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You two can have your internal argument. But I know I have never been played in regard to my political beliefs.

No one is paying me. No one is standing in front of my face brain washing me. It is just who I am.

I understand history and politics. Things are not going well at the moment. It is not just because I am not a Republican. They are just not going well, period and I have a name in mind.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I believe we are on the same side of this argument. If it has nothing to do with class then why continue to say that there is one party of government(elite).

You keep telling me what I think but I'm not sure you fully know. Why wouldn't the police act? I would wager because their funds come from those that benefit from the damage and carnage the ensues during these riots.

This mess would cease to exist if people realized that we are being played and pulled by outside forces.

I'm sorry, but let me ask you a hypothetical question. "You are a police officer, you see citizens committing crimes and because it is a PROTEST, you do NOTHING!?"

This isn't rocket science, it's GOD DAMN COMMON SENSE!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Or: Milo Makes Another Desperate Grab for Publicity

I saw this last night I think and chuckled.

Do you think the exclusive black scholarships are just for publicity also?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You two can have your internal argument. But I know I have never been played in regard to my political beliefs.

at your ability to jump back into an argument!

Do you still think Trump issued a Muslim ban?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

It sounds like it is some provocative statement towards quotas and affirmative action more than anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Or: Milo Makes Another Desperate Grab for Publicity

I saw this last night I think and chuckled.

Do you think the exclusive black scholarships are just for publicity also?

No.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I'm sorry, but let me ask you a hypothetical question. "You are a police officer, you see citizens committing crimes and because it is a PROTEST, you do NOTHING!?"

I don't know because I don't know what and when certain tactics are employed. Perhaps one of the ATS LEOS will pop in and answer that for you.

Abstract of the situation, I stand by my position of who profits from the destruction.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

at your ability to jump back into an argument!

Do you still think Trump issued a Muslim ban?

Yes I do. I have stated several times it is a Muslim Ban thinly veiled with different words.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Then why aren't all Muslims banned?

This is one way your political belief has played you.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I don't know because I don't know what and when certain tactics are employed. Perhaps one of the ATS LEOS will pop in and answer that for you.

Abstract of the situation, I stand by my position of who profits from the destruction.

Why do you need an ATS LEO to explain a law to you, you already know?

You are being so passive aggressive it makes me wonder?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

There are tight laws in regard to protests. Police know them. At times a mayor or a governor will tell them to mainly stand at ready until a certain point. Their superiors can't infringe on protesting yet should not let it go so far that it passes a point....whatever point they have set for the particular protest.

At Berkeley, lots of people were arrested. Mainly the unknowns in black masks. There was a fire in the middle of the square, which is made of brick. It was put out. Berkeley is used to protests. I think window glass is definitely in their insurance plan.

Missouri protests were so widespread, there were different decisions made. Possibly to lessen the timeline the protests went on. One would have to be an expert in actual full blown riots.

They are all different.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Wonder what? I have no delusions of grandeur. I don't wish to be cast into a political demographic. I'm on an internet forum, why would I need to be aggressive or put in emotional responses?

The law is great in a courtroom. They don't always have the same application in the real world however.

When asked why police didn’t move in and stop the rioters, UC Berkeley spokesperson Dan Mogulof replied, “Police tactics are driven on a campus by need, the non-negotiable need to protect our students and ensure their well being.”

University officials said police decided to stay back to prevent injuring innocent protesters and bystanders who could have been hurt if officers waded into the crowd.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Especially for protests at universities, the Dean, Mayor, Governor, Police Commisioner, Head of Campus Security...all remember what they do NOT want to happen under ANY circumstances, ever.

And that goes for protests in other places. They want peaceful protesters,bystanders, press not injured. So they will step carefully.

This should never happen on US soil ever again and I have seen some rhetoric on this site, as of late, that may seem sympathetic to it. I do not want to see that wording here.

I was not yet born when this happened. I still can;t believe it did happen, yet it did. Kids.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I can't watch the video but I'm assuming you are talking about Kent State.

The difference here is it's agitators within the protest/riots and not within the PD methinks.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Shangralah

If college were free, it would be worthless.

Education is priceless. If college was free we would have a much more educated society. That benefits everyone.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
TEACH a man to fish, he'll never go hungry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join