It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive, left-wing Hypocrisy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Speaking of hypocrisy..LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

You'll struggle to find many of us who voted for Trump who don't consider McConnell to be a great example of everything wrong with the current GOP. Him, McCain, Graham... all wolves in sheep's clothing.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Riiight...is that's why the women who attended "The Women's March" all cheered for Madonna, and other liberal celebrities who spewed nothing but hatred and nonsense?...

I guess for you the support these liberal celebrities are receiving for their hateful, and inane speeches "means that only a few people act and think like Madonna, Ashley Judd, Miley Cyrus, etc, etc"...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

BTW, how many million of women's voices were silenced by "the Women's March"?

March for Life attendees upset their voices were left out at Women's March

I guess the voices of those "women" who disagree with the left-wing ideology of "the Women's March" mean nothing to them and should be silenced.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well, millions and millions of people cheered and cried for Micheal Jackson too. Doesn't mean they all agreed with him or his politics though.

Celebrities have that effect on people.

Everyone speaks for themselves. They might have similar views they might not.

I think you're putting too much thought into grouping people and hating on them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So you have no problem with their opposition speaking??? You just don't like it when women you disagree with have something to say???

Their opposition wasn't invited because they didn't support the cause. They came on their own and spoke out anyway right?? So what's the problem??? That sounds pretty normal to me. Why would they invite a group that was just going to speak out against them?? Let them do that on their own, which they did. Win Win.

<< 1   >>

join