It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIST: 24 Pieces of MSM Fake News in 5 Days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Read everything below, and then try to make an argument that Steve Bannon isn't 100% correct about the national media being the opposition party.
Where is the journalistic integrity?
This is no good for any country, let alone the leader of the free world.
Whats to be done?
A ministry of truth won't go over very well, any suggestions to hold the media accountable for reporting fake news?

1. Entire Media Lies About Trump's Refugee Pause Being a "Muslim Ban"
2. CNN Lies About Tying Fox News In the Ratings On Inauguration Day
3. Time Magazine Blames Misreporting On Trump
4. Washington Post "Fact Checker" Attempts to Gin Up Dissent Against Trump
5. EXTRAORDINARY Lies of Omission About Foreign-Born Threats to America
6. AP Reports that Trump's Vote Fraud Expert is Registered in Three States
7. The Viral Lie that Dick Cheney Blasted Trump Over His Refugee Pause
8. Media Lies About Trump's Refugee Pause Based On His Business Interests
9. ABC News Accuses Trump of Not Having Family Photos in the Oval Office
10. The Islamophobic Media Lie That Refugee Pauses Create Terrorists
11. The Lie That Mike Flynn's Son Called the Refugee Pause a 'Muslim Ban
12. Media Spreads Lies of "Mass Resignations" at State Department
13. New York Times' Maggie Haberman Claims Only San Bernardino Shootings Involved 'Non-US-Born Attacker'
14. Media Falsely Claims Obama Did Not Discriminate Against Christian Refugees
15. CNN's Jim Sciutto Spreads Lie That "Refugee Policy Is Not Based On Religion"
16. Media Lies About Trump Installing a Gag Order Against the EPA
17. Media Covered Up and Lied About Obama's 2011 Refugee Ban
18. Washington Post Publishes Partisan Editorial as Straight News Story
19. NBC's Chuck Todd Falsely Claims Fear of Sexism Contributed to Major Hillary Cover-up
20. Philadelphia Inquirer Contradicts Its Own Reporting to Gotcha Trump
21. Even MORE Corrections from the Atlantic on Their Fake News Reporting About the Unborn
22. Media Spreads Lie That Trump's Chief Advisor Told the Media to "Shut Up"
23. WINTER IS COMING: ABC News Busted Promoting Fake Image of Trump
24. Media Falsely Claim There Is Zero Evidence of Widespread Vote Fraud
www.dailywire.com...
edit on 3-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Let "Cry Wolf" continue.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
MSM tells truth that Trump has small hands ...but what does it all mean ?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
As soon as the Trump Administration is "settled in" and fully staffed, CNN is going to catch hell. The full weight of Federal Rules and Regulations (FCC, Dept of Labor, IRS, at. el) will be BRUTALLY enforced upon that anti-American broadcaster. CNN is worse than Al Jazeera ever was, when it comes to bashing the U.S.A..

Even before the CNN swamp is half drained, NBC-CBS-ABC's news divisions will take the hint, and begin transitioning back to a more pro-American stance.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's amazing, no matter when you look at CNN, they will have one or more hit pieces on the POTUS. The bias is just incredible. Where is the journalistic integrity? They really should be ashamed of themselves. Anyways, it will not have the effect they are looking for, it will backfire. Hillary didn't do so well by focusing all her attention on her opposition now did she?

Reading between the lines and question everything. People are waking up, it's beneficial in a way, as more people are becoming better informed as to the treachery that exists in the media. It's always been there, but never so blatant and obvious as now. They'd just love to spark a civil war.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he should put the ball squarely in the hands of the voters to decide ,who they want to stay and who they want gone. Let the Americans speak freely .Prove to Americans that they not only have the right to speak ,but a right to be heard by their leader . And then make all MSM post the results with out editorial .
edit on 3-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Perhaps they are telling the truth, you just ignoring it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You dont give a damn about fake news just news not bowing to Trump. I noticed you take the Daily Wire as gospel, notice how they didnt call out any right leaning group like Fox News, Breitbart, Infowars, ect.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
You dont give a damn about fake news just news not bowing to Trump. I noticed you take the Daily Wire as gospel, notice how they didnt call out any right leaning group like Fox News, Breitbart, Infowars, ect.

Thanks for telling me what i do and don't give a damn about. Find your own fake news list from the right leaning outlets like Fox and Briebart.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Thanks for telling me what i do and don't give a damn about. Find your own fake news list from the right leaning outlets like Fox and Briebart.

Simple

Breitbart Quebec shooting reporting

EDIT: Taking credit for copying Daily Wire's work isnt cool.

edit on 3-2-2017 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Not taking credit for the list, I've linked the story at the end of the list.
Simple?
Whats your beef with Briebarts reporting of the Quebec shooting, your link takes me to a search for 'quebec' that returns 25,000 results, you'll have to be more specific.

edit on 3-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Simple?
Whats your beef with Briebarts reporting of the Quebec shooting, your link takes me to a search for 'quebec' that returns 25,000 results, you'll have to be more specific.

Any of the resent "news" stories they put out about the quebec shooting. I used the search so you wouldnt have to dig through their horrible store they pretend is a news site.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Read everything below, and then try to make an argument that Steve Bannon isn't 100% correct about the national media being the opposition party.
Where is the journalistic integrity?
This is no good for any country, let alone the leader of the free world.
Whats to be done?
A ministry of truth won't go over very well, any suggestions to hold the media accountable for reporting fake news?

Already I call BS!
Trump himself referred to it as a 'Muslim ban' at one time!
Just whining and attacking and calling 'false news' and 'lies' and 'unfair' about anything that disturbs your 'alternative facts' is soooo Trumpian!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Already I call BS!
Trump himself referred to it as a 'Muslim ban' at one time!
Just whining and attacking and calling 'false news' and 'lies' and 'unfair' about anything that disturbs your 'alternative facts' is soooo snowflakishly Trumpian!

edit on 3-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Simple?

Any of the resent "news" stories they put out about the quebec shooting. I used the search so you wouldnt have to dig through their horrible store they pretend is a news site.

Link the specific Briebart story you have a beef with and tell why you have a beef.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The problem is that half of the country doesn't care about MSM bias, treachery, etc.. because it's all anti-Trump. All the MSM except for FOX News.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Voters deciding what? Which Network sucks the most? Won't work. America is like a Husband (Republicans) / Wife (Democrats) who detest each other, but are forced to live together. The USA would enter a real and violent civil war if more nationwide votes are held on things related to politics, media, abortion, etc..

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Simple?

Link the specific Briebart story you have a beef with and tell why you have a beef.

I guess people are more blind then I thought all of the stories try to play on the fact that people assume Muslims did it when something is called a terrorist attack. They play up the witness that was taken into custody as a suspect because he is Muslim while completely downplaying the actual attacker who is a white native born Canadian.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

1) it is a Muslim ban. Nobody is fooled by slick talk and shady language. He asked for and got a legal way to ban mumlims.
2) WTF? Makes no sense. Needs something. Nobody lied about the crowd size except trump. Lol.
3) a n d all the rest...yeah who has time for this if it's like the first two it's all nonsense.

The EPA was told to pull any studies that pointed to global warming. The national parks were told to do the same.

21) unborn what?
22) once again we have video of bannon saying it.

And he's a moron and so is anyone who believes that three to five million illegal votes were cast. Oh oh oh and all for Hillary. Lol none came to me he said. That's funny and a bit revealing about his fragile ego too.

This list is some madassed trump supporters idea of a days work.
God there will be twenty stories every week about this idiot.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
MSM tells truth that Trump has small hands ...but what does it all mean ?

🎶 you know...🎶

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join