It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaks from Comrade Trump's Administration Makes it Look Like it's Camp Snoopy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Really?? It's almost the same now 24/7 IMO, but I still think it's more conservative in the earlier part of the day rather than later.

But I guess that depends also on what time zone you live in too. For me it's night time now.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: mOjOm

Touche` but lets not pretend it's one sided.

I think ATS is more conservative in the evening as opposed to the morning/afternoon EST.

I disagree. There is plenty of political balance on ATS regardless of time frame. We see anti-Trump threads on the daily getting plenty of flags and stars on the daily. Moreso actually in many cases than anti-globalist threads. I personally believe ATS is striving to keep balance. You really don't see that anywhere else. It's why I like it here the most. I don't want to live in a world with only ONE sole opinion. ATS is a refreshing and rare thing.

edit on 3-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm in eastern time. 1:25AM. Could just be perspective.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Like I said to Mojo, it could be perspective. It seems as there is a more prog/left/dem/lib bias on during the morning/afternoon hours.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would guess it's just a difference in perspective. I'm usually on later at night and early morning, and it seems to me that is when all the liberals come out. Based on our combined data, I would assume we are both full of crap.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm on while at work and that is all night. I'll check before I crash out around 9 am and that's when it is the heaviest it seems.

I concur that we could both be full of it in all actuality!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

We're a 3 hour difference so only a little.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective though.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DickBrisket
This is Fake News. Try again. Is this all you can muster? I'm seeing a lot of melting ❄...
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Copy/paste robot rhetoric. Tiresome.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Who would like Steve Bannon? Do you know who he is? Do you want him on your country's highest level security council?

Go ahead, you can have him.

You did not answer the question, as usual!

P

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Right wing denial = fake news. You know as well as I do that this dude is a lunatic.

Since we are on a conspiracy page, here's my conspiracy. I believe Reince Priebus is most likely behind many of these leaks as he is a GOP plant to keep an eye on Comrade.

But this makes sense, right?

Trump's Tax Plan

If this is successful everyone that's been shouting at the rooftops for their corporate dildos to reenter the white house and # their asses are going to feel extremely stupid, more so than they already do about their gal Hillary.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4604699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Controlled leaks help the trigger effect.

Exactly.

When you need to find the leak, you give suspected moles false information, then wait to see if it goes public. If you only tell one person something and that information makes its way to the public, you have your mole... There's a name for it, but I sure don't remember it right now.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It would have been a skirmish leading to a treaty in regard to Obama

You call military action with Russia a skirmish? Are you trying to be funny?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Trump is the King of all Snowflakes

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

at 1:35 the Naval man is trying not to laugh.....hahahaha

www.foxnews.com...
July 2,2016
Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites'

A Democratic member of the House Armed Services Committee compared Jewish Israeli settlers to termites on Monday while speaking at an event sponsored by an anti-Israel organization that supports boycotts of the Jewish state.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Of course she is capable, if you've been keeping up with thread I've been calling her a champion.

ATS is an ocean with all different types of creatures from star fishes to sharks

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The ship is sinking and the rats are running. These leaks are coming from people within the administration, Comrade Trump's trusted people, that have seen your right wing hero essentially lose his mind while in office. This has got to stop for the sake of America. GWB had leaks because he was doing some stupid #, but Trump is on a whole other level of crazy.

Like the author of this article says, these leaks are a plea for help from those working in the white house. Democrats will move quickly to get this guy out of office, but the republicans on the other hand, are so enamored with power that many of them will talk privately that this is a disgrace and disaster, but they won't do anything.

Amateur hour is over. It's time to get out of Camp Snoopy and get with the program.

wapo.st...
edit on Thu Feb 2 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

What's up with the notion there's only one type of person who should be President? If true, then the type you speak of must be wayyyy off the mark cuz they have turned the USA into one corrupt violent ply hated mess. I don't get why someone with a unique personality is somehow unqualified for a position meant for anyone meeting requirements

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing something I really didn't care about, we all have lives.

What I said was obviously a joke and just a figure of speech, but welcome back s___f___ke

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This is hilarious. People said the exact same things at the beginning of Obama's term. You said nothing and ignored it, because you are a one-way, politically motivated hack. You make accusations while we have proof of your left-wing hero's BS. Stop. Please just stop. When the time comes that you wake up and go "Wait a minute, maybe I was wrong", walk down to your local right-wing friend and apologize, you hater. Next!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sounds like camp snoopy of the last 8 years is just about over as late last night a secret service agent was let out the front door and onto the unemployment line. My god did obummer stack the white house with plants before he left? Trump needs to fire everyone of these disloyal f....

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Can't take the heat of the truth hugh? Grow a pair.

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Doesn't this thread directly contradict: www.abovetopsecret.com... ? I've had posts deleted for much less inflammatory rhetoric.

I can take the heat just fine, but when my posts get deleted for far less inflammatory rhetoric, it makes me stop and wonder what's going on?

Were you in the Mud Pit? It is the exception to the rules. Ask a Mod.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join