It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaks from Comrade Trump's Administration Makes it Look Like it's Camp Snoopy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

LOL. She has no idea what they are protesting. Sure.

Well I'm guessing they thought star bucks coffee sucks why else would they burn it down???

I made comments on the idiots that seemed to want to destroy an empty Starbucks with their bare hands. There will always be a few nuts that follow along on a protest for purposes of anarchy.

"A few nuts" LMAO. You poor thing.

Huh? My description matches that of DC's police. Out of an incredible number of people there that day, few were violent. There were 230 arrests, mainly violation Disturbance of the Peace.

Don't ever call me 'you poor thing'. It is an insult after looking at you.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Now you attack a person over their looks? Classless.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

OMG!! It's Ben Carson's Democrat twin! You found him, better let Ben know. May be the reason for his emotional problems growing up. A long lost brother!!

uh thats really unacceptable even in the mud pit
all that hate is going to burn you up

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Well I'm guessing they thought star bucks coffee sucks why else would they burn it down???

I made comments on the idiots that seemed to want to destroy an empty Starbucks with their bare hands. There will always be a few nuts that follow along on a protest for purposes of anarchy.

Really I have been in protests that didn't involve vandalizing. Yet this seems to be happening more and more at that point you have to start looking at the mentality of the protestors. Why do they stand there and allow this unless they agree. if I see a protestor getting out oh hand like when we protested against a state income tax several of us quickly shut them down violence does nothing but diminish the cause. A small group cant do anything if the larger crowd doesn't tolerate there actions.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Calling me 'you poor thing' is worse. It calls my character into account. More than superficial.

This thread had degraded due to the Trump Cult. I am exiting the thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
We need to start a petition to give reldra a custom title.

Champion

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Did you notice how it really went south after you came into the thread?

You poor thing, I will leave you be.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

"A few nuts" LMAO. You poor thing.

Huh? My description matches that of DC's police. Out of an incredible number of people there that day, few were violent. There were 230 arrests, mainly violation Disturbance of the Peace.

Don't ever call me 'you poor thing'. It is an insult after looking at you.

I'll strike a deal with you.

I promise that people like me, will stop "generalizing" people like you when you start LOUDLY, not in some mickey mouse BS fashion actually publicly DENOUNCE those people you call "a few nuts". They are NOT just a FEW nuts, they are EVERYWHERE because of people like you who live in lala land refuse to understand reality.

Until then, bye bye liberal/democratic party because you all are acting like morons.

ETA: And when I say "people like me" I don't represent the republican party. I am a free thinking libertarian who is tired of your BS identity politics, your hypocrisy, your hate and double-standards along with constant BS and justification for violence by your fellow "few nuts".
edit on 2-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The leaks are coming from the leftover government workers, not trumps admin.

In time they will be caught and dealt with.

Nobody is getting him out of office, give up your fantasy, and you will actually be much happier once you accept it is out of your control.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You are lying, There was no such thing as a Muslim ban.

Are we in the same timeline...I am pretty sure we are. There is an ongoing muslim travel ban. It may be thinly veiled as something else, but it is definitely happening.

How come Indonesia was not on the list, I thought they had the largest population of Muslims living there??

Trump's business contracts there.

Do you ever use common sense for anything? The countries on the banned list are on that list because they have infrastructural problems being able to partner with us in screening passengers. In some cases, their governance is practically nil. The ignorance of some people is getting downright frustrating.

That is not the reason and certainly not true for all of them. The cognitive dissonance is definitely frustrating when I read posts like yours.

Do you ever research? Do you just spout untruths and insults?

While you were foaming at the mouth, did you miss Ohanka's post on Pg. 7?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No she really doesn't, anybody who can think rationally does not understand when people are protesting angrily against total lies that have been proven false repeatedly.

Trump is kkk - a LIE
Trump is a homophobe - a LIE
Trump is a racist -a LIE
Trump is a facist/nazi - a LIE
Love trumps hate? What hate? Hate of the all the lies being spread about him?

If you really don't understand how stupid these protestors look shouting out this nonsense I feel sorry for you.

edit on 2-2-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Time to just give Reldra a trophy for participating and let her go home happy.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Dearest OP,

You lost the election to somebody you call a Cheeto, what does it say about you? You lost, you're losing even more by the minute and you're going to lose again in the midterms. Your party is destroyed, everybody's freaking out and all you can do is whine and cry and complain and moan and whine and cry and complain and moan some more. It's rather fun to watch actually. Please do keep entertaining us with these relentlessly ridiculous posts. After all, we Champion your freedom of speech. And we don't need to get violent because it's quite clear that you guys are kicking your own a$$e$ and don't need our help.
edit on 2-2-2017 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Reldra,

Don't mind these right wingers. They don't know what they are saying or what they believe in. They would rather watch the country fall apart than to give power to the liberals. Anyone with that kind of thinking is sick. You have to remember that many of these people are sick and they've subjugated themselves to right wing hate news for the last 10+ years. That kind of stuff will take a toll on a person's mind and you have to consider that while talking to these people.

Calling me 'you poor thing' is worse. It calls my character into account. More than superficial.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

Reldra,

Don't mind these right wingers. They don't know what they are saying or what they believe in. They would rather watch the country fall apart than to give power to the liberals. Anyone with that kind of thinking is sick. You have to remember that many of these people are sick and they've subjugated themselves to right wing hate news for the last 10+ years. That kind of stuff will take a toll on a person's mind and you have to consider that while talking to these people.

That's...VERY sad. You need to start getting in touch with reality. It's actually a really really sad thing to watch, the brainwashing of the weak-minded in society right now. What might sound crazy, is that this isn't some attempt to be an a-hole in some partisan retort. It's just a general thing, that I'm sorry you two feel so offended by. You poor things!

edit on 3-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

How nice of you to return to try and comfort her after abandoning her in a pool full of sharks to fend for herself..

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm quite sure she's capable of taking care of herself around here actually.

But it's interesting that you also see this place as a pool of sharks just waiting to take someone apart. I suppose you're in support of that environment too???

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have a life and left to take care of real life matters. I deal with you right wingers when I feel like it. Again, I'm here to get entertainment from the uneducated and ill informed.

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

How nice of you to return to try and comfort her after abandoning her in a pool full of sharks to fend for herself..

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Touche` but lets not pretend it's one sided.

I think ATS is more conservative in the evening as opposed to the morning/afternoon EST.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

"Comrade" and "Camp Snoopy" in the title, does this mean Charlie Brown was really a commie pinko?
Hugging trees and chasing rainbows when not community organizing?
Wait.....Snoopy must have been a front for the KGB, Pigpen represented the unwashed masses and Linus the Minister of Information.
By God, America has been deceived all these years and you are finally bringing light to misspent childhoods. Glad you brought this to ATS which only goes to show even Fake News is good for something, a laugh.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join