It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaks from Comrade Trump's Administration Makes it Look Like it's Camp Snoopy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: thesaneone

a reply to: reldra

You are lying, There was no such thing as a Muslim ban.

Are we in the same timeline...I am pretty sure we are. There is an ongoing muslim travel ban. It may be thinly veiled as something else, but it is definitely happening.

How come Indonesia was not on the list, I thought they had the largest population of Muslims living there??

Trump's business contracts there.

Trump's businesses have contracts in all muslim non-listed countries?

Does he have a lot of investment in Mauritania? I doubt it.
edit on -060011pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It's clear you have been swallowed by the false narratives and is the reason for your bias rhetoric and hypocrisy

Nope. You tried to sound clever, but try again.

OK I'll try again.

Too much CNN over the years have slowly plagued your brain with misinformed and dishonest journalism. The Democratic party have meticulously been tugging on your fragile heart without you even knowing it. The liberal safe zone you reside in is clouded with emotion confirming all your biases. And because of all this it has kept you in deep stages of denial..

Wake up reldra!!!
edit on 2-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

Are we in the same timeline...I am pretty sure we are. There is an ongoing muslim travel ban. It may be thinly veiled as something else, but it is definitely happening.

How come Indonesia was not on the list, I thought they had the largest population of Muslims living there??

If true then there is no Muslim ban, right?

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Trump's businesses have contracts in all muslim non-listed countries?

Does he have a lot of investment in Mauritania? I doubt it.

In a lot of them.

link   

Calicrats and Yorkiecrats don't run the whole country.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If true then there is no Muslim ban, right?

Only insofar as it doesn;t interrupt his business and business partners.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I feel genuinely bad for you. I really do. So brainwashed!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Calicrats and Yorkiecrats don't run the whole country.

No, but they sure know how to run their mouths.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Do you ever use common sense for anything? The countries on the banned list are on that list because they have infrastructural problems being able to partner with us in screening passengers. In some cases, their governance is practically nil. The ignorance of some people is getting downright frustrating.

edit on 2-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It's clear you have been swallowed by the false narratives and is the reason for your bias rhetoric and hypocrisy

Nope. You tried to sound clever, but try again.

OK I'll try again.

Too much CNN over the years have slowly plagued your brain with misinformed and dishonest journalism. The Democratic party have meticulously been tugging on your fragile heart without you even knowing it. The liberal safe zone you reside in is clouded with emotion confirming all your biases. And because of all this it has kept you in deep stages of denial..

Wake up reldra!!!

The 'wake up' thing is not clever, either. I rarely look at CNN. I am not living in any goofy safe zone. You have been dragged into some sort of unamerican hell, though.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

LOL. She has no idea what they are protesting. Sure.

Well I'm guessing they thought star bucks coffee sucks why else would they burn it down???

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do you ever use common sense for anything? The countries on the banned list are on that list because they have infrastructural problems being able to partner with us in screening passengers. In some cases, their governance is practically nil. The ignorance of some people is getting downright frustrating.

That is not the reason and certainly not true for all of them. The cognitive dissonance is definitely frustrating when I read posts like yours.

link   

One thing to your credit is you are quite resilient. You are a champion for the liberals, I'll give you that.. you take a quite a beating but you never give up..
edit on 2-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   
This isn't fake news.
You can't make this up.
Democrats...

edit on 2-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Well I'm guessing they thought star bucks coffee sucks why else would they burn it down???

I made comments on the idiots that seemed to want to destroy an empty Starbucks with their bare hands. There will always be a few nuts that follow along on a protest for purposes of anarchy.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The excuse is incoming.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Lets see the list:

Syria - no explanation necessary

Libya - in a state of perpetual chaos and anarchy since Obama and Hillary's intervention, subsequently is also a hotbed of Islamic Extremism. No meaningful civil government exists. Screening impossible.

Sudan - Ongoing Civil War. Screening probably unreliable because the Government is horrifically corrupt.

Somalia - State of total anarchy, Al-Qaeda controls a significant portion of the lawless country. Screening unreliable, if not impossible.

Yemen - Ongoing Civil War, significant Al-Qaeda control. Civil Government no longer functions in any meaningful way. Screening impossible.

Iraq - Ongoing Civil War, significant Islamic State control. Government infiltration by Islamic Extremists has been a problem for over a decade. Screening unreliable.

Iran - Don't know why they made the list to be honest. Probably just a jab at Iran. I do take issue with this but whatever.

Seems like all of them (except Iran) have security issues involving people leaving the country.
edit on -060011pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I made comments on the idiots that seemed to want to destroy an empty Starbucks with their bare hands. There will always be a few nuts that follow along on a protest for purposes of anarchy.

"A few nuts" LMAO. You poor thing.

link   

OMG!! It's Ben Carson's Democrat twin! You found him, better let Ben know. May be the reason for his emotional problems growing up. A long lost brother!!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

OMG!! It's Ben Carson's Democrat twin! You found him, better let Ben know. May be the reason for his emotional problems growing up. A long lost brother!!

They look nothing alike, do you think all blacks look a like?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join