It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaks from Comrade Trump's Administration Makes it Look Like it's Camp Snoopy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Triggered beyond comprehension.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
this is no worse than anything that happened during the Obama presidency.

Lol... I don't know what you're smoking, but I wish I had it on election night.

Triggered beyond comprehension.

In combination with substance abuse disorder it seems.
Not a good combination, heads can explode.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Go ahead, guys... get it all out... I know you got nothing left to say on topic.

Hopefully Trump recognizes the errors of his ways and starts remembering the country and people he's been hired to lead. He's got an opportunity to do good. Instead of appealing to hate and fear, he would do better to appeal to love and uniting everyone.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The "hate and fear" meme....prove it. I think its all a bunch of baloney. But im a moderate and am able to be swayed. So give me your best sales pitch.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The "hate and fear" meme....prove it. I think its all a bunch of baloney. But im a moderate and am able to be swayed. So give me your best sales pitch.

If you've gotten this far without seeing it, I don't think I'd have the words to sway you unfortunately. I wish I did.

I think Trump wants to be great and I think he wants to be loved. If he wants everyone to love him, he needs to show love to everyone. Half this country is not won over by aggression and anger. He can be tough and still choose to be good.

Insulting Federal judges that disagree with him, insulting people who protest him, insulting anyone who disagrees with him, threatening bans that look a lot like religious persecution, promising torture, mass deportation.... It's all negative and it makes him look unqualified-- hate begets hate-- aggression begets aggression.

Compassionate solutions.
edit on 5-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We need a reasonable Left to balance the right...

I can't believe how vicious the Dems have become, considering Trump is the most centrist POTUS ever elected on the GOP platform...

We (people) have the chance to regain power over the politicians... left or right...

They SERVE at our pleasure... not at MIC or Corporate pleasure...

Get a grip folks.. we have a chance, don't blow it with the petty BS...

YMMV

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

He was elected to do exactly what he is doing. SOme folks disagree with him, and thats fine.

But in your short list, I count at least 2 items that are untrue. I've been working a lot, so am not really abreast on the last 2 weeks activities. But the religious persecution thing is ridiculous, and makes me wonder how unbiased the rest of your claims are. You can't persecute a population by leaving almost 90% of that population unhindered by your decision.

Within spin....can you present an argument? I haven't seen anything because I don't get time to pay attention. So here's your chance.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Its insane that Trump is religiously persecuting Muslims by banning immigration from 7 countries.

But when Obama broke GW Bush's drone strike record bombing those countries into oblivion, there wasn't mass protests or rhetoric.

Killing a population < not allowing them to immigrate. Maybe Trump should just drop more bombs....it seems to make "the left" happier.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Insulting Federal judges that disagree with him

Judge insulted him first.

THE COURT: Well, counsel, I understand that from your papers, and you very forcefully presented that argument. But I'm also asked to look and determine if the Executive Order is rationally based. And rationally based to me implies that to some extent I have to find it grounded in facts as opposed to fiction.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

it's a SMH moment for sure... going into week 3 as POTUS and he is being blamed for everything under the sun, all the while operating with less confirmed cabinet positions in recent history..

Makes me think he is on the right track... The swamp is scrambling..

IT's not DEMS only it's Swamp GOP as well..

As a centrist, that has me feeling POTUS is on point...

I hope that the folks are paying attention... 2018 is coming and we need to help drain the swamp...

Ryan is already in trouble...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
CONCLUSION: Trump's words are too harsh for sensitive liberal ears. Got it. Not like everyone hasn't noticed already.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
CONCLUSION: Trump's words are too harsh for sensitive liberal ears. Got it. Not like everyone hasn't noticed already.

LOL... aw, your poor simple mind just can't figure it out. It's okay... at least you in end in love.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

maybe you need to do some research. obama was a far more divisive president. both at home and abroad.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

maybe you need to do some research. obama was a far more divisive president. both at home and abroad.

So divisive! He was our first black president-- and he didn't hide it- at all! And he'd even sometimes talk with that rousing kind of black preacher cadence... And he would talk about compassion, equality, and being united, and what kind of a country we want to be-- Holy sh#t! There should have been a trigger warning in every southern state before every presidential address!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

yeah not what im talking about. his race had nothing to do with decisions hes made. i think he was just naive and far too idealistic. again just do some research. watch a few pbs documentary's. they are quite educational.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join