It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaks from Comrade Trump's Administration Makes it Look Like it's Camp Snoopy

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Shhh don't give it another thought. The AP probably made up the whole thing... ignore that the White House confirmed the transcript. Grab your teddy bear and repeat after me... "trump would never insult or make threats" "trump has no problems with impulse control" and just ignore all the major media and words by Trump himself that suggest otherwise lol

I hope you feel safe now.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Shhh don't give it another thought. The AP probably made up the whole thing... ignore that the White House confirmed the transcript. Grab your teddy bear and repeat after me... "trump would never insult or make threats" "trump has no problems with impulse control" and just ignore all the major media and words by Trump himself that suggest otherwise lol

Personally, I'm not opposed to my leader making threats.
America has had weak leaders for far too long.
Get my teddy bear? lmfao
Whats with your constant stream of personal insults directed towards other members that disagree with your ideology?
If you ask me, you are behaving in ways similar to the man you hate so much lmao, how ironic.
The difference being that you are implying he is doing this, and you are showing to all that you ACTUALLY are like that.

edit on 5-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

If you ask me, you are behaving in ways similar to the man you hate so much lmao, how ironic.

Wow, you think me presidential.... Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Wow, you think me presidential.... Thank you.

Difference being Trump gets to set the policy.
Killing the Paris Agreement and pulling out of the TPP, you can thank him later.
An America first energy policy and fixing the problem with people in the country illegally are both something I support.
No other candidate would have done these things.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

A lot of lesser educated people agree with you on all those things. It's a free country, support whoever you like!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A lot of lesser educated people agree with you on all those things. It's a free country, support whoever you like!

I am sorry, I forgot the democrats were intellectual elites with all the right answers.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I am sorry, I forgot the democrats were intellectual elites with all the right answers.

No dems just tend to value the findings and opinions of people qualified to provide the best answers... like scientists, scholars, etc.... For example, some people look to climate scientists for answers on climate change, others look to Trump's twitter feed. Sad. Lol
edit on 5-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No dems just tend to value the findings and opinions of people qualified to provide the best answers... like scientists, scholars, etc.... For example, some people look to climate scientists for answers on climate change, others look to Trump's twitter feed. Sad. Lol

What do you know about climate change?
What is your educational level since you are bringing that into the conversation?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Lol... two stars for going off topic and a question about my education? Don't worry about me - All I know is I know nothing. On the topic of Climate Change, I defer to the experts in the field.

back to the topic.... I say again, nobody is questioning the validity of the transcripts-- but they are questioning the competency of the president...

The Trump administration has sprung a leak. Many of them, in fact.
www.msn.com...

Unauthorized transcripts of phone conversations between President Trump and the leaders of Mexico and Australia went public last week. So did details about the administration’s stage managing of Trump’s Supreme Court pick. Drafts of executive orders, including one that would grant legal protection to people and businesses that discriminate against same-sex married couples on moral or religious grounds, also slipped out before they were ready for prime time.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You brought up the education level of people who agree with certain policies, not me.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

It may be amateur hour but also a House of Horrors

Also actually, some of these leaks may be from Trump himself such as the Australian and Mexican phone conversations so he can look like a tough guy to his conned supporters…

I call his marks

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Also actually, some of these leaks may be from Trump himself such as the Australian and Mexican phone conversations so he can look like a tough guy to his conned supporters…

I call his marks

If the transcripts for the phone calls were leaked, where are they?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You brought up the education level of people who agree with certain policies, not me.

It's a generally accepted fact, that's all...

Behind Trump’s victory: Divisions by race, gender, education
www.pewresearch.org...

Trump’s margin among whites without a college degree is the largest among any candidate in exit polls since 1980.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I call his marks

If the transcripts for the phone calls were leaked, where are they?

I'd love to read them too, but it appears they havent been leaked to the public. Regardless, no one is accusing AP of making this up.

mobile.reuters.com...

"Believe me, when you hear about the tough phone calls I'm having - don't worry about it. Just don't worry about it," Trump told the leaders.

Feel better?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The phone call transcripts are a phony MSM gag.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The phone call transcripts are a phony MSM gag.

Lol... Shhhh.... grab that teddy bear and keep telling yourself that.... just a big funny joke.... poor little snowflake... the real world is just too much sometimes, isnt it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Preference by education and Preference by age are probably not independent variables.
Because the acceleration in educational attainment is of relatively recent vintage,
So a disproportionately large share of college-degree holders will be younger.
(Or, simpler, there are fewer college graduates among our older population.)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra

It didn't change his name in total. That was always the thing. Editing their actual name.

Crooked Hillary is ok to use here then?

I never alerted it that being used the 100x I saw it. It didn't alter her actual name. I thought that was within the rules. Only my interpretation, though.

There is no difference between calling Obama->Obummer and calling Trump->Comrade or Hillary->Crooked.

The message is the same, it's still deplorable and negative in connotation. It's an attack on the character and that's what's expressively forbidden. It's clear you understand this and are pleading for a loophole, but you've clearly got to recognize the intent of the rule.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
all this stuff is real humorous and all but this has been how trump has acted his entire life. hes speaking to people as hes spoken to everyone ever. and guess what? he did quite well. he always does what he sets out to do. somehow thinking that the ship is sinking all of the sudden is silly. this is no worse than anything that happened during the Obama presidency. its just out in the open now because people loooove to talk about trump. trump isnt going anywhere. and hopefully he makes positive changes for the american people. and we should all be hoping for this. its idiotic to want the president of your country to fail. you live here ffs.

chill out. all you people talking and bickering is not gonna do a god damn thing.

#TwoTermTrump
edit on 5-2-2017 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
this is no worse than anything that happened during the Obama presidency.

Lol... I don't know what you're smoking, but I wish I had it on election night.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join