It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaks from Comrade Trump's Administration Makes it Look Like it's Camp Snoopy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
With regards to WaPo having 20 new investigative reporters, does it not make sense?

Your right wing supreme leader has lied essentially every day since he starting running for the presidency......essentially creating Fake News. People need go through his BS to get to the truth.

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Washington Post.....isn't that the CIA controlled rag? They were running psyops through WaPo way back in the 50's.

Not to mention it's owned by Jeff Bezos, who is also CEO of Amazon. Remember when Trump called him out back in May and the next day WaPo hired an army of goons to dig up dirt on him?

Trump says Amazon has 'a huge antitrust problem'

Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Some of these stories have already been debunked. This story is from The Washington Post... which can not be considered news.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Actually, check again. There have been public statements made by the countries to save face, but the transcripts show something different.

originally posted by: UKTruth
Some of these stories have already been debunked. This story is from The Washington Post... which can not be considered news.

edit on 4-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Lmao one thing I can agree with you on is that the rats are indeed running.

the last stand for these insufferable sellouts, pretending to be the beacon of morality while they kick and scream in desperation as their overlords lay bare and exposed.

It's actually hilarious that you'd expect it any other way. Pretty naive, you are.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Actually, check again. There have been public statements made by the countries to save face, but the transcripts show something different.

originally posted by: UKTruth

Can you link the call transcripts?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: reldra

LA TImes poll was dismissed by the left & right due to it's different formulation.. I think they polled like 3000 folks the entire season, and updated their poll based on the shift in those 3K folks...

That wouldn't fly with poll weighting tactics pulled by the once respected polls, to include MSM polls..

Polls are DEAD... IMO..

Not all polls. Some continue to keep a good reputation, but I do think more will emerge with proper methodology designed as a poll and not a piece of propaganda.
No one could have not noticed the complete disregard in the MSM of journalistic ethics over the past few months. they were bad before, but now they simply a communications and propaganda arm of the democrat party - The Washington Post being a prime example. I mean just look at their headline:

"The leaks coming out of the Trump White House right now are totally bananas"

...followed by a whole host of 'sources say' type 'news' that is really just a bunch of made up rubbish and conjecture, and they were supposed to be one of the serious newspapers. So much for that.
edit on 4/2/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

So I guess saying gay Kenyan born Muslim loving American hating globalist controlled Obama is just fine? Good to know.

Can we abbreviate that? I'm very Pro-Trump but that's a mouthful.

How 'bout KBMLAHGCO? Rolls right ooff the tongue.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Amateur hour is over. It's time to get out of Camp Snoopy and get with the program.

That's an insult to Camp Snoopy.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DAVID64
Oh looky, another butthurt thread.
Trump is not goin' anywhere snowflake, get used to it.

Trump is THE SNOWFLAKE. Temper tantrums, whining, fits.

Again, as I said, he took that badge and wears it daily.

I certainly hope he goes somewhere, anywhere else. There is some % chance he will.

If he is the snowflake and the president, I can only imagine what that makes you.

I dont think I can say it in this forum - it ain't pretty

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

For the sake of America or for the sake of the idiot left? The only thing sinking right now is the fairy-tale ideology of the Democrat Party. Your world is being destroyed while ours is being carefully crafted. Go find a Starbucks or a trashcan to light on fire on your way out if it makes you feel better.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Any man that wears 2k suits, 1k shoes, get 3 hundred dollar haircuts and still looks like a dork gets no sympathy from me.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

What a load of Leftist BS. How many times has Trump's "ship been sinking" according to the MSM? 5, 6 7, 8, times? Every week it was another "Trump is finished" headline. You people are so funny, and so sad too. Trump is just getting warmed up! LOL!
The American people voted him into office in a landslide for a reason. He's one of the only politicians to actually KEEP his campaign promises in recent history, and the American public is very grateful to him for that. His approval rating is conservatively at 58% - but that number is purposely being downplayed. I would think you could add 10-20% to that figure.

Get real.
edit on 4-2-2017 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2017 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Any man that wears 2k suits, 1k shoes, get 3 hundred dollar haircuts and still looks like a dork gets no sympathy from me.

These sort of comments make me sick.

Is that honestly the best you have .... you have nothing!

Just stupid meaningless insults.

That is why you lost!

And you have not learned the lesson.

P

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wishful thinking.

Misbelief in one's own ability to influence actual events.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DAVID64
Oh looky, another butthurt thread.
Trump is not goin' anywhere snowflake, get used to it.

Trump is THE SNOWFLAKE. Temper tantrums, whining, fits.

Again, as I said, he took that badge and wears it daily.

I certainly hope he goes somewhere, anywhere else. There is some % chance he will.

If he is the snowflake and the president, I can only imagine what that makes you.

I dont think I can say it in this forum - it ain't pretty

He absolutely is a snowflake as far as world leaders and indeed any human goes. Daily triggered meltdowns. Defensiveness. Inability to accept the popular vote result. Desperately insecure about ratings, inauguration attendance, public image etc. The list goes on. When you have a president who gets upset about media headlines, you have a problem. He needs to spend less time watching the news that upsets him a much unless he learns to toughen up.
edit on 5-2-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Fitting handle...

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: DickBrisket
This is Fake News. Try again. Is this all you can muster? I'm seeing a lot of melting ❄...

Copy/paste robot rhetoric. Tiresome.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
More liberals buying fake news. Mexican president himself said this is fake news.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Mean while, out in the real world, life continues ...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's clearly true... all major media reported it based on people who heard the exchange. Mexico has to deny it- its called damage control, and Mexico wouldn't want to escalate this by confirming the exchange took place.

The argument clearly happened-- and now both parties want to move on from it... should probably let it go for now and hope it doesnt escalate.

Trump has mental/behavioral problems.
edit on 5-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

It was all reported based on the AP. One source, not many. It was immediately proven false.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join