It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaks from Comrade Trump's Administration Makes it Look Like it's Camp Snoopy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

How can it be a Muslim ban? You damn near lost your mind when Saudi Arabia wasn't included. Can't have it both ways.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

It's the muslims themselves who have ban on travel to certain areas of the world. See what happens to an infidel that tries to get close to mecca. Bout time we did a tit for tat. I say till the travel ban to mecca is lifted, we leave it on.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: reldra
Trump melts daily and starts twitter wars with celebrities and comedy shows. The snowflake badge was taken by Trump sometime ago.

Ha, we finally agree on something!

Of course, celebrities and comedy shows are pretty damn ignorant--I'd have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when they tweet stupidity or outright lies, too.

Bit you're not potus. A leader of a global super power should be focused on leading the country, not getting into pathetic tit for tat slanging matches on twitter, and crying every time someone calls him a nasty name. He even has to keep gloating that Arnie has had worse ratings doing the Apprentice. He's so insanely insecure, it's literally embarrassing and he's making a fool of himself every single day.

ya its not like Obama ever did that or anything..... you know like saying stupid cr$# like "air raiding villages and killing civilians"..... etc

Must you just deflect back to Obama on every post? Surely 'well X happened under Obama' doesn't address the matter at hand. Perhaps you could address the post itself rather than just saying 'it's fine that trump is thin skinned and insecure, because Obama did stuff'.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Are you by chance one of the Liberals that protested for transparency in the government? If this is true, you are now arguing that it is wrong? I guess you need to explain this one. I don't understand, do you want the transparency or not?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's just more obfuscation. They are in vain trying to still control the narrative.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

if the goal is to get saudi arabia to allow non-believers to visit mecca....
why aren't we banning their travel here??? and, I wouldn't be surprised if saudi arabia really didn't like those countries that we have banned travel from, so just what are we doing??
us: We don't like you banning visitors from mecca.. so we are banning travel from these countries...
them: really?? if we keep doing it anyways, will you help us bomb some of them???

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It has become aparent to me that Liberalism has now become the same thing as Seperatism. Destined to sorting people into groups and categories with special rights.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Washington Post.....isn't that the CIA controlled rag? They were running psyops through WaPo way back in the 50's.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Washington Post and Bluffington post are both on my no-go list.
CNN as well.
Fox news I'm really weary of as well.
MSNBC too.
CNN also

MSM is full of crap and it's been proven time and time again on this forum. Why are we allowed to even use these as credible sources anymore?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Another wah wah I don't like Trump, so lets make some crap up about him thread. I guessed it was seeking alpha that made it before i even looked. You're getting too predictable alpha smh.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
*Yawn*

Controlled leaks. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Comrade Trump

Biased from the very first word... What does this even mean ?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: xuenchen

You are correct, Trump does easily trigger them.

I am not sure you know what trigger means.

if u want an example just take a look at your rapid replies.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

CNN as well.
MSNBC too.
CNN also

MSM is full of crap and it's been proven time and time again on this forum. Why are we allowed to even use these as credible sources anymore?

Lol and wikipedia... and Encyclopedia Brittanica.... and Math books... and science books...

Full f-ing retard.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Will you people never stop?
you go from one failed idea to the next to try to derail Trump!
next, Trump is Obama in a fat suit.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Will you people never stop?
you go from one failed idea to the next to try to derail Trump!
next, Trump is Obama in a fat suit.

Trump is incapable of staying on the tracks. He needs to be impeached for incompetence. His supporters are as misguided now about the situation as they were when they voted for him.
edit on 4-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Washington Post.....isn't that the CIA controlled rag? They were running psyops through WaPo way back in the 50's.

Not to mention it's owned by Jeff Bezos, who is also CEO of Amazon. Remember when Trump called him out back in May and the next day WaPo hired an army of goons to dig up dirt on him?

Trump says Amazon has 'a huge antitrust problem'

Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My take is that this sort of thing was to be expected and there were already plans in place to deal with this sort of thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Are you saying that you live your life in a bubble? Sure sounds like it and explains why you and your right wing logic is completely crazy to say the least.

originally posted by: deadlyhope

CNN as well.
MSNBC too.
CNN also

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join