It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Ambassador Haley hits Russia hard on Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Profusion

Flat wrong. Expressing a desire for cooperation, while projecting strength, is sound strategy in any adversarial relationship.

The narrative that Trump and Putin are such good buddies is leftist MSM propaganda.

I amused daily by the very idea some have that Trump can plan something so complicated.

Except it isn't complicated.. reldra I know you hate the man but do you really think he just accidentally became who he is? You don't succeed at the pinnacle of life the way he has and become the president without being quite intelligent. It's OK to hate him but to make outlandish statements like he's some idiot actually says more about you..

I like you though reldra
edit on 2-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Whether you like or not, she talk too much like the previous bitch, Ukraine belongs to Russia and that’s it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone

Whether you like or not, she talk too much like the previous bitch, Ukraine belongs to Russia and that’s it.

Than let Ukraine vote on that. Don't cast predetermined fate on people based off ideology.

Remember, in the end they are effected, and us not so much.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Than let Ukraine vote on that. Don't cast predetermined fate on people based off ideology.

They did. The EU didn't think much of this and orchestrated a coup that installed Poroshenko and his Right Sector friends.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Definitely not a media creation. The media didn't make up things Trump said about Putin. Also, the transcript of Trump and Putin's 'official call' was ACCIDENTALLY erased.

The MSM made up most of the hyperbole.

And is there any genuine evidence the phone transcript was erased?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Vote…?

Since when? Murican descisions..??

edit on 2-2-2017 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Soros was behind the whole Ukraine upheaval and those in the US government who supported it, *Biden, McCain etc etc* allowed it to happen!

Notice I included 1 from BOTH parties? *wink wink*

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

True, but Crimea did vote. And I'm aware the coup was an attempt to block the naval base renewal in Crimea, but at the end of the day I don't know what Ukrainians want, only what my government and Russia's would like me to think.

Unfortunately Ukraine's voice is shadowed, hence the reason I try not to interject my opinion on the matter as mine would probably differ from that of someone in Ukraine.
edit on 2-2-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Oh, oh, does Trump know she said that?? Didn't he just fire an Attorney General for not wanting to implement his refugee ban? Her days are numbered..."You're Fired."

no, she was just the interim AG.
---

this is classic 'Honey pot' tactics. 'we're "hard" on Russia', wink wink....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Maybe... But if the sanctions stand I don't see how this could be classified as rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Now try and square this circle .
Is there any sanity in the world or is what we are seeing a kind of strange fire .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Haley can say all she wants, but Trump isn't going to do anything because Putin owns him.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Ah but proof is the truth. Time will show and talk is cheap. I'm skeptical too, but I won't speak in definites until it is proven.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So they are now saying the vote in the Crimean peninsular was totally rigged and the peasants were forced to the side of the Russian Federation. Not withstanding they now get pensions and teachers get paid. Which is unlike the Soros #ed up Ukraine. If this bull# continues for another term, real estate on the moon looks like a good bet.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Soros was behind the whole Ukraine upheaval
Putin knows it , Trump knows it ,Trump knows Putin knows ,and Putin knows Trump knows . This is not a Rumsfield game we are seeing .Its a game of chess with Trump and Putin playing sisters against the other players.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: seeker1963

Soros was behind the whole Ukraine upheaval
Putin knows it , Trump knows it ,Trump knows Putin knows ,and Putin knows Trump knows . This is not a Rumsfield game we are seeing .Its a game of chess with Trump and Putin playing sisters against the other players.

Haven't conversed much with you on ATS, but always watch what you post and enjoy educating myself a bit! You bring some pearls to this site for those seeking knowledge!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join