It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Legacy as the Apologizer and Chief is worse than we thought

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Could someone tell me why Australia is eager to rid themselves of these fine refugees?

Fine?

Refugee?

I'm not making the connection here.

I am hearing many times that these are good people fleeing a war-torn homeland.
They are already in Australia.
Why does Australia want to ship them to the US?

"Hello our Australian friends. We are fine refugees, like you, you British rejects. But unlike you, we've come by choice in order to simply explore your fine art, have a fine match of the chess, maybe throw a boomerang or two, depending on how well the first one works; and to finely overcome your entire society using fine tactics like bitching and ravaging your precious desert flowers. Do say, you do not seem any braver than we fine refugees. We'll make you right at home in our new land, of course, we have only you to thank! Good Day, Mates! And Allahu Akbar!"

edit on 2/2/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Remember that the caps tha said "Trump: Make America Great Again" were made in China.

No, they weren't, they are made in the USA. Only bootlegged knock-offs were made in China. If that part of your argument is wrong, I don't have much confidence in the rest.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Don't worry, Aussies are big enough and ugly enough to see through leftist propaganda - the circles I associate with are very excited about Australias economic future with Trump as POTUS - same goes with our military relationship.

We also don't want Radical Islamic Extremists in our country or their apologists represented in our democracy - we love the freedom to be able to use the pages of the Bible or Koran as toiletpaper as we see fit.

The alternative to Malcolm Turnbulls Liberal Party (which is actually our 'conservative' party) atm is Bill Shortens Labor party (which is actually our 'liberal' party), so, you know, this is why Pauline Hanson will likely be the dominant political figure moving forward with Australian politics, and her 'One Nation' party - sharing very closely aligned policies to Trumps immigration and 'citizens first' policies.

link   

An isolationist president will cause an America that either survives or falls on its own.

No allies = no lifelines.

Watch the markets. America could slide from the third most significant economy in the world (despite the propoganda, it doesn't have first place) to insignificant in days.

The brinkmanship of a president who has threatened war with Mexico and China, and is trying to bully its traditional allies, removing trade protections, could go horribly wrong.

It is risky and wins very little, if anything, for America.

Remember that the caps tha said "Trump: Make America Great Again" were made in China.

An isolated America is an overpriced, uncompetetive trade weakling. No-one wants your stuff just because it was made there.

I guess you're not familiar the Federal Reserve and the World bank?

Look at our debt and look at how under Obama they stopped raising the interest! Off course that is the globalists biggest weapon against Trump and our Constitution! But guess what? They lose our military that has been used to do their dirty work as well!

Let's play chess shall we?

link   

I think that's what Trump meant when he said he had to study the dumb deal.

I don't think it's Trump buggering Australia. Looks more like Turnbull got caught doing a dirty-deal with Obozo. Now Australia's gonna be left holding the bag. 11th hour deals shouldn't become sour grapes. Turnbull wears big-boy pants, doesn't he?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

If you don't see the need for the POTUS to demonstrate tactfulness then I don't know what to tell ya.

Having an open mind is good. Having an open mind so open your brains fall out is bad.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

He got what he wanted out of it so how is it not a tactic? He probably most likely got a rush on extreme vetting set up out of it. Is it a tactic to bend over and take all 1200 refugees up the arse for nothing in return with a smile and a thank you and a apology?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It already is going bad for America, one sided trade deals isn't good or fair.

And who are these trade protections protecting? Large corp profits.

And the very little wins for a America say that to the people who will be hired or kept their jobs.

With the trade deals in place (China) we can't get American made product in there.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
McCain must want to retire or something.

I've lost all respect for him.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

No, they weren't, they are made in the USA. Only bootlegged knock-offs were made in China. If that part of your argument is wrong, I don't have much confidence in the rest.

Donald Trump's inauguration caps made in China

'It's made in Vietnam!' At inauguration, origin of red Trump hats shocks many

Trump’s ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats May Not Be Made in America

Apparently Trump's website said: "Those who thought to purchase a cap early from The Donald's official website will have been guaranteed to get an American product".

Wouldn't this imply that those who did not get in early, did not get American product?

He keeps lying and you guys keep believing him, despite clear evidence. What gives?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You keep believing liberal propoganda, that's "what gives".

www.tampabay.com... ess/punditfact-donald-trumps-campaign-hats-are-made-in-usa-not-china/2250071

www.latimes.com... li-fame-carson-20151124-story.html

thehill.com... trump-campaign-store-hawks-make-america-great-again-caps

Links don't seem to be working, easy enough to Google though.
edit on 2-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

He is 80 years old, retire or....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Could someone tell me why Australia is eager to rid themselves of these fine refugees?

Agreed. Plenty of land in the outback for settlements.

I'm sure Bibi could offer guidance on building settlements..

edit on 2-2-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Agreed. Plenty of land in the outback for settlements.

I'm sure Bibi could offer guidance on building settlements..

Sure. Then 400 years from now, the Australian Pharaoh will get destroyed by the Muslim Moses when he parts the Indian Ocean in order to...

Wait. You're not gonna get it that way, nevermind.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've hung with Aussies and Kiwis in Texas.
One of them stole my gal. Did me a huge favor.
They fit right in and were a great bunch to hang with.
We need to keep our political relationships positive.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I've hung with Aussies and Kiwis in Texas.
One of them stole my gal. Did me a huge favor.
They fit right in and were a great bunch to hang with.
We need to keep our political relationships positive.

Best way to do that is to defy their current Prime Minister. And the Queen. Just for fun.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Aren't these "refugees" which Australia wanted no part of, intercepted and sent them to to Pacific Island Nations for storage. Just because people come to your borders you don't have to let them in. China can take them.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Fine?

Refugee?

I'm not making the connection here.

I am hearing many times that these are good people fleeing a war-torn homeland.
They are already in Australia.

Canadas Trudeau wants them. Ship them all there
edit on 2-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
We finally get a real President in there who is not afraid to have "tough talk" with both are allies and enemies and what do are Senators do? "Apologize" on behalf of the President when there is nothing to apologizes for.

www.bustle.com...

Certainly it makes sense to apologize for straining the relation with Australia; after all, Australia has been a U.S. ally for decades, so staying on good terms is a consistent and beneficial move.

1 phone call and the relationship is "Strained" please.

But when it comes to the actual issue of refugee resettlement, shouldn't we be apologizing to the people seeking asylum, rather than the other country that refuses to house them?

Nothing to apologize for. Maybe instead of running away like Cowards they should fight for there rights in "THEIR" HOMELAND. Americans defeated the British Empire the world's sole superpower to earn are rights that we all enjoy today.

McCain please do the world a favor and don't apologize on behalf of America. After all you should be the one apologizing to the American people for losing to Obama. Don't be mad at Trump a guy who came out of nowhere and beat Clinton, Obama, and Bush.

Tough talk when it's warranted, but that is for when diplomacy is exhausted, just like in normal real life between individuals. Secondly, for many of these countries, the US and West are actively oppressing them, their governments, and their citizens. It's kinda hard to "stand up for their rights in their homelands" when superpowers are destroying your country, and labeling you as a terrorist if you fight back..

#Realtalk

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

An isolationist president will cause an America that either survives or falls on its own.

No allies = no lifelines.

Watch the markets. America could slide from the third most significant economy in the world (despite the propoganda, it doesn't have first place) to insignificant in days.

The brinkmanship of a president who has threatened war with Mexico and China, and is trying to bully its traditional allies, removing trade protections, could go horribly wrong.

It is risky and wins very little, if anything, for America.

An isolated America is an overpriced, uncompetetive trade weakling. No-one wants your stuff just because it was made there.

I guess you're not familiar the Federal Reserve and the World bank?

Look at our debt and look at how under Obama they stopped raising the interest! Off course that is the globalists biggest weapon against Trump and our Constitution! But guess what? They lose our military that has been used to do their dirty work as well!

Let's play chess shall we?

The World Bank is not specifically American, it was founded by the United Nations. The UN listing of the American economy is at second place in UN figures, behind the European Union.

The Federal Reserve is a private company and not under the control of the POTUS.

Not every American company has access to the sum of the American economy. True Walmart is the most valuable company in the world (but is part owned in the UK), but the next three, State Grid, China National Petroleum, Sinopec Group are state owned by China and if required, enourmous financial power greater than any American company (or the government) can muster, would be available.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join