It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When say you Muslims which group do you mean? Wahhabi, Sunni, or Shia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
when you say 'christian' what group do you point to?
baptist?
Lutheran?
charismatic?

it seems to me that one should look to the 'overall' attention of the 'group'.
christians ...though they might not agree on every aspect of the interpretation of the bible...hold the bible to be their guiding standard.
it seems to me that one should use this same principal to measure other religions.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Malakyzek

I admit my mistake but when I mean Christian in the OP I mean all Sects since it's the Wahhabis that hate all Christians.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
[X] Any Muslims that act in a blind rage of hate and carnage. Death and dismemberment. Enslave and Subdue womens' and their childrens' existence.

[X ] Any (Human being) that act in a blind rage of hate and carnage. Death and dismemberment. Enslave and Subdue womens' and their childrens' existence.

[ X] Any Muslims that act in a blind rage of hate and carnage. Death and dismemberment. Enslave and Subdue MY existence.

[X ] Any (Human being) that act in a blind rage of hate and carnage. Death and dismemberment. Enslave and Subdue MY existence.

[ X] Any creature that threatens my fatal allergic reaction of non- existence. [Clause exception- My creator ] [X ] Check here

[X ] Any food or a element from the periodic table.

List may be modified on a need to know basis. HIPPA laws you know...

-Firepoker- Publishing Inc. 2017
edit on 3-2-2017 by Firepoker because: HIPPA laws you know...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join