It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCOVERED: California Police Arrest Nearly 500 In Massive Child Sex Ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: WeRpeons

If the pedo is separated for life from children then there is zero% chance of molesting children again.

Oh maybe a prison is the proper place, for life.

Yes, prison. Everyone in prison knows when a "chomo" (child molester) enters the facility.....they all have children and they look on predators of children as the lowest form of humanity. I can't say I blame them. It usually doesn't end well for the chomo......

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The noose is tightening....

It is about time...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
so far everyone who has been investing this has stopped talking.

We had Ben Swann do his piece on pizza gate. Now he goes dark.
David Seaman supposedly contacted someone in the FBI or intelligence and said he will not be reporting on pizza gate anymore. He also mentioned something is being done.

We have more investigations on Weiner. investmentwatchblog.com... -preet-bharara-closer-to-arresting-anthony-weiner-123-go/

The California pedofile ring bust with 450 something people. 28 children were saved. I'm sure they talking.

It is going down for sure. The only people telling us otherwise is the Soros funded mainstream media.

The alarm clock is going off for humanity.
edit on 2-2-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

When you take out the suppliers, in MASS numbers... Oregon, Pennsylvania, California... et al...

How long do you think it will take to close in on the TOP of the pyramid?

They also have that weasel Weiner dead to rights....

The day of reckoning is coming...

The sooner the better...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I'm thinking real soon. this year i hope.

Supposedly Hillary Clinton said if Trump wins we all hang from nooses. It's starting to look like she wasn't lying for once.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Going by the source, it looks like a crackdown on the unlicensed sex industry. In their hunt for prostitutes, they found 28 working girls were underage.

While that's pretty sick and a huge problem, it's still a bit misleading.

I'd suggest most of the 500 arrests had nothing to do with children at all, but that doesn't make the blood boil quite as much as "500 ARRESTED IN MASSIVE CHILD SEX STING".

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank god! I hear that human trafficking is the new scourge of California. A few months ago, a woman was kidnapped, and found walking along a road a few days later with her hands bound, after being released (or escaped I cant remember) by her captors who happened to be female. Does anyone remember that story?
I recall that was in Cali as well. Im curious if it has any connections to this roundup. Possibly she had some intel on a group, or some individuals?
With Mexico sharing a border with California, it doesnt surprise me. 14 years ago while visiting Tijuana, i was propositioned by a girl no older than 12 years old. It was disturbing, shocking, infuriating, and heartbreaking all at once. I usually end up retelling that event at least once a month, sometimes more, and have every month since October, 2003.
Lets stay diligent, and keep fighting the good fight!!!
edit on 3/2/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Namdru

Well we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Trump doesn't seem all that concerned with whether you're democrat or republican. He does his own thing, pissing both off.

Nothing would make me happier than to be proven wrong. No telling how the promise will be fulfilled, though. Obama promised more transparency, and the MSM gave us Julian Assange et. al. with leaked documents. So whether he meant to or not, Obama's era did leave us with something of an open window on how things work, black-magically, behind the scenes.

The FBI is supposed to have evidence on pedophiles in high places in politics, and will give us...what?

Scan the media for disappeared persons in semi-high places connected by 2 degrees or less of separation to the Evil Ones. That will be the bow shot to send all the allies of the Evil Ones into hiding or internecine warfare.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yea, you know what the problem is, right?

This is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You are right. And wrong. Keeping them separated is absolutely necessary. However, why should tax dollars go towards this? Much cheaper to use a hangman's noose to accomplish the same goal.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

It is very very expensive to kill someone. The court costs are horrendous.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Hopefully they all end up in prison with Pedo Killers.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There are quite a few new videos up on you-tube posted today, yesterday which divulge some FBI material and how Washington DC, and Capital Hill involving both parties of trafficking and it says the FBI has dirt on many of these high up people going way back to Obama's senator days and how this blackmail kind of trafficking ring is why it isn't being exposed like it should be because they have people everywhere helping to keep this out of being covered. It is a stage 4 cancer going inside many past administrations and it is being investigated. If Trump doesn't blast this wide open and expose this travesty of humanity, he won't get my vote next time, even if he has his own culpability to face up to if true. The sooner people take responsibility for their past actions and stop hiding it, and face the music no matter what that music is for them personally, will be when this country can really be on the road to being great again. People must be exposed and prosecuted if they are guilty, and there are a lot of guilty people already being exposed with no place to hide, and they are way past being able to call it fake news.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
moving this
edit on 2/4/17 by BlueAjah because: moving this

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Would be interesting to know this fact: what religious affiliation do all of the accused have? Just so we can keep the record for future reference. Out of the 500 How many do you think we're Christian or Muslim or Jewish?
An interesting statistic right.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

Everything I have seen in my lifetime shows that this happens in every religion.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
That is not my point. My point is what is the ratio in this particular case. What is the actual statistic. The fact. just for future reference. This is a real life opportunity to gain statistical data.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join