It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne says We’re Seeing ‘Hysterical’ Democratic Party ‘Unravel in Front of Our Eyes’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: xuenchen

every time the admin changes to the 'other' party there is a transition. This isn't news, its a transition.
Busy, busy undoing the previous agenda, surrounding themselves with cronies, making declarations, announcing change and hope the suckers can believe in, one more time.

This is no ordinary transition. It is complete anarchy and rioting in a most inappropriate fashion with paid factions burning stuff, the entire media opposing the President, dnc party hacks and even RINO elites on Soros payroll sabotaging their own. It's nutty celebrities going ballistic and launching incredible tirades.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: TheScale

well for most of us its not a mystery. its soros and the globalist's funding it. soros alone has funded BLM, the feminist march, protesters throughout the election cycle etc etc while the left leaning media stokes the flames

I'll double down on everything except "Soros funds BLM"...

It's a fact that Soros' Open Society Foundations have given millions to BLM.

Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

every time the admin changes to the 'other' party there is a transition. This isn't news, its a transition.
Busy, busy undoing the previous agenda, surrounding themselves with cronies, making declarations, announcing change and hope the suckers can believe in, one more time.

This is no ordinary transition. It is complete anarchy and rioting in a most inappropriate fashion with paid factions burning stuff, the entire media opposing the President, dnc party hacks and even RINO elites on Soros payroll sabotaging their own. It's nutty celebrities going ballistic and launching incredible tirades.

While you sensationalized and over dramatized it (too), the reality is there are few protesters comparatively speaking. Consider the whole Berkeley thing was @150 people, and blown up to look like "complete anarchy".

lulz

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Show me the checks.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The DNC can't even find a leader. I think the last good candidate withdrew.

edit on 2/5/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Show me the checks.

What? How the hell am I supposed to do that, Soros gave the checks to BLM, not to me. Did you not look at the link I posted? Are you too lazy to research the facts on your own? If you want to stay in denial about Soros funding BLM, that's certainly your choice, but I don't know why you would want to embrace ignorance?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Show me the checks.

What? How the hell am I supposed to do that, Soros gave the checks to BLM, not to me. Did you not look at the link I posted? Are you too lazy to research the facts on your own? If you want to stay in denial about Soros funding BLM, that's certainly your choice, but I don't know why you would want to embrace ignorance?

STFU, your link is washington times, the link within link to the philanthropy fund site doesn't state how much money is raised from whom, just 'anonymous'. Soros isn't mentioned except in the times article.

Chex check, show me the check.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That's funny what I am seeing is a man-child President coming unraveled because he's not the last word on governing this Country.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
2-15-2017

GET YOUR TISSUES OUT...

As of today, MSNBC has BANNED Kellyanne Conway from appearing on "Mourning Joe"!

Finally, a well-balanced article! www.csmonitor.com...

cwm

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

2-15-2017

GET YOUR TISSUES OUT...

As of today, MSNBC has BANNED Kellyanne Conway from appearing on "Mourning Joe"!

Finally, a well-balanced article! www.csmonitor.com...

cwm

NO !!

💘

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You should hope she goes home and recovers while she still can. The poor thing is falling apart at the seams in case you haven't noticed.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh well if Kellyanne says so then it MUST be true, alternative facts and all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join