It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne says We’re Seeing ‘Hysterical’ Democratic Party ‘Unravel in Front of Our Eyes’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
I'd say the left is pretty well united in this battle against the Trump idiocy.

It's the right that has a problem on their hands. They've got a completely unpredictable, elementary (and I'm being nice by saying that), & pompous leader (who has already shown his blatant corruption regarding which countries made his "muslim ban". They've got a new & even deeper swamp as a cabinet. No doubt tons of scandals to come. There's mixed messaging abound that no one can put a finger on (including the right). But I'm sure if Kellyanne says it, it must be true. I mean every time she talks it isn't totally embarrassing.

Have fun righties, y'all own this mess, and it most certainly won't be the undoing of the left (which the majority of population leans anyway).

you might want to educate yourself. that list was created by obama years ago. so maybe you should apply those statements to the former president instead. i know im asking abit too much for u to be logical but at some point u gotta atleast attempt it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: intrptr

I think you're missing the point that the Democrats have been in full on temper tantrum mode since the election. And it's just getting worse.

It's embarrassing to the entire Country.

What I see is a bunch of misled students. Its easy to mislead them. Like they're the same age as people that join the military. How misled is that?

As far as "Dems and Reps", they all go the same way together when it comes to more defense spending. They just present as a divided gubment for appearances sake. The media fans the flames, students are whipped into a frenzy and attack Star bucks and ATM machines?

Become Ungovernable

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Remember, there are more of us...

The Electoral College will work that part out.

Example: 5 peaceful non-violent demonstrations in Republican States could over-ride 1 big violent riot in a Democrat State.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: xuenchen

every time the admin changes to the 'other' party there is a transition. This isn't news, its a transition.
Busy, busy undoing the previous agenda, surrounding themselves with cronies, making declarations, announcing change and hope the suckers can believe in, one more time.

Among my friends and even down at the local pub, the conversations have switched from all things 'Trump being POTUS' to the violence and media reactions to Trump being POTUS. The biggest conversation starter at the moment is WHO is behind all of this post-election mayhem, and WHY.

The DNC needs to make some drastic changes, and pronto, for there to even BE a 2-party system in 4 years - it might just be team-Trump and no other viable alternative party(s).

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ash614

Here's the thing:

Young voters constantly get older and a lot of people start to realize what damage high taxation does to them when they get into the real world. They also start to realize what damage some social policies do too when they become responsible family people and start trying to think about and protect the interests of their own children.

Then, the unthinkable happens and they realize they are more conservative than they ever thought possible.

If you are conservative when you are young you have no heart. If you are liberal when you are older you have no brain.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Is this about center-right Obama? I thought Trump was going to do things differently. This was an action by Trump and him alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I don't know about unraveling, but they do have a very real problem between trying to come up with an effective strategy to regain seats and satisfy their base.

This is true, and the same thing everyone was saying when Obama won his first term. Remember the end of the Republican party at the national level and all that?

Seems the pendulum keeps swinging back and forth. Unfortunately, its one of those razor sharp cartoon ones that keeps getting lower and we're all strapped down underneath it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well that's the problem, right? It would be nice if both the Democratic and Republican parties unraveled. But...We'll probably get Clinton jammed down our throats next election and the same clown car on the republican side if Trump doesn't run again.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Is this about center-right Obama? I thought Trump was going to do things differently. This was an action by Trump and him alone.

or maybe u just dont see the reasons as to why they would use a list created by the previous administration. at this point its pretty obvious that no matter what it is trump does the left leaning media will spin it as a negative, whether rightly so or not. so the choice to use a list by the previous administration is genius cause they knew when it was rolled out that no matter what countries were put on the list theyd be ripped apart by the left leaning media. thus let them rip apart the previous administrations choice cause we all know they wont dig deep enough prior to running their anti trump spin to realize what they are doing.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
In the 2018 elections Democrats have 25 Senate seats up for re-election, Republicans only 8. And many of the Democrat seats are in Red states, like West Virginia, which Trump won by 40 points! Democrats might not be dead and buried, but 2018 isn't going to go in their favor.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Let em finish imploding , its good cheap entertainment watching them self-destruct .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I am not even sure there is a Democratic party anymore.

They look like they are in their dying breaths here.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

This could actually hinder Trump.
If Republicans can get 2/3 house and senate, Mitch and Paul Ryan become very powerful, as they can make any bill they want and override Trump's veto.

Every berkley event gives the republicans +1 congressman.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'd say the left is pretty well united in this battle against the Trump idiocy.

It's the right that has a problem on their hands. They've got a completely unpredictable, elementary (and I'm being nice by saying that), & pompous leader (who has already shown his blatant corruption regarding which countries made his "Muslim ban"). They've got a new & even deeper swamp as a cabinet. No doubt tons of scandals to come. There's mixed messaging abound that no one can put a finger on (including the right). But I'm sure if Kellyanne says it, it must be true. I mean every time she talks it isn't totally embarrassing.

Have fun righties, y'all own this mess, and it most certainly won't be the undoing of the left (which the majority of population leans anyway).

Own this mess? This mess?

Oh, I'll help take ownership of this "mess" gladly! Because this "mess" looks like it's finally getting fixed.

"Elementary leader"

Ha!

After 8 years of man boy who couldn't lead anything, ever, in any situation, who espoused a "lead from behind" foreign policy, you have the nerve to claim our current one, an established billionaire of his own making, is elementary leadership?

Are you standing on your head?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
unraveling?

they're going bat56#!t crazy.

...and is just me, or does it look like half of the stories in the local paper are Trump hit pieces or melting snowflake tearjerkers?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Love that woman....
Hey Kellyanne....call me

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The biggest conversation starter at the moment is WHO is behind all of this post-election mayhem, and WHY.

Like the military, student "bodies" are easier to reach, unify and misdirect. As usual the overplay of anything in the news is designed to reach as many people as possible, Including the land down under, I guess.

They even got you guys wondering.

My mothers sister lives in Germany, when California had all those wild fires she used to call us and ask if we were okay, according to what she saw on German news, the whole state was burning down.

According to what I garnered here, there were @ 150 protesters on Campus in Berkeley.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Let me know the first time KellyAnne speaks an entire sentence that isn't at least 50% made up fantasy or lies.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The biggest conversation starter at the moment is WHO is behind all of this post-election mayhem, and WHY.

Like the military, student "bodies" are easier to reach, unify and misdirect. As usual the overplay of anything in the news is designed to reach as many people as possible, Including the land down under, I guess.

They even got you guys wondering.

My mothers sister lives in Germany, when California had all those wild fires she used to call us and ask if we were okay, according to what she saw on German news, the whole state was burning down.

According to what I garnered here, there were @ 150 protesters on Campus in Berkeley.

well for most of us its not a mystery. its soros and the globalist's funding it. soros alone has funded BLM, the feminist march, protesters throughout the election cycle etc etc while the left leaning media stokes the flames
edit on 3-2-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

well for most of us its not a mystery. its soros and the globalist's funding it. soros alone has funded BLM, the feminist march, protesters throughout the election cycle etc etc while the left leaning media stokes the flames

I'll double down on everything except "Soros funds BLM"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join