It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne says We’re Seeing ‘Hysterical’ Democratic Party ‘Unravel in Front of Our Eyes’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
She is mistaking it for "The Country". 💓

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She called them crybabies

Actually, Trump is the biggest crybaby, just look at his hysterics and sending his press secretary to lie then run away about the fact Obama had more people at his inauguration that Trump did! His little trumpets are also still crying about it!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What's been going on is Democrats only representing themselves, and their party, and not the people in their states.

And that rule only applies to Dem's? Not any Repubs? That line is true for the great majority of them and that most definitely includes just about every single Republican, Trump also included. Although, Trump is catering to his base more than I've expected so he actually earns some brownie points there.

I mean, WTH is this?

Evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr. to lead education task force for Trump
edit on 2-2-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Have anything OTHER than red herring fallacies ?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: intrptr

I think you're missing the point that the Democrats have been in full on temper tantrum mode since the election. And it's just getting worse.

It's embarrassing to the entire Country.

Trump is always in full on temper tantrum mode. Democrats, aghast at this, are not throwing a tantrum. They are doing their jobs.

As if Trump's Twitter isn't the new definition of a politician's temper tantrum? Who is Neo trying to kid here?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The democrats just need to step back a tad and retool. Honestly the left just doesn't understand that the larger voting block in this country(baby boomers, gen xers from Reagan era) are generally moderate to right on social issues. And we make up more of the majority. Trump was the last hoorah for those folks that are socially and fiscally conservative. Once demographic blocks move over the millennials who will have the voting power to usher in a more liberal economic and social system. Just relax a bit and don't take the bait. And stop with the popular vote stuff. Trump campaign didn't waste any resources in CA and NY and focused on what it took to win-270 period.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Swills

Have anything OTHER than red herring fallacies ?

Wait a minute... red herring fallacies? You're telling me corrupt Republican politicians who only represent themselves, their party and most importantly, their donors, and not the people or the Constitution don't exist? You might be the most partisan person I have ever met.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen

Kellyanne is even better than Spicer at presenting alternative facts, she did coin the phrase. She is good at what she does, but 99% of what she says is not true.

the two of u have something in common then. ive read many of your posts and they love to deal in half truths. your auld lang syne post alone was reminiscent of the north korean's being forced to cry over their dear leaders passing, only difference was u were doing it willingly.
edit on 2-2-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkchao45
Then the Tea Party formed because there were people in this country who couldn't accept a half black president...

The Tea Party had nothing to do with race, that's drivel.

The "Tea Party" is really a collection of groups rather than a single centralised institution. These groups shared a belief based around small government, reducing the expenditure of government, and being able to reduce taxation as a result.

If you look at many of the policies they discussed and compare them to Trump's positions and actions, Trump is a "Tea Party" President rather than a "Republican" President, and that is what made him attractive to so many voters - which just goes to show how right Obama was to identify them as a credible threat and use the IRS to have them shut down.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Never once did Obama stand up and say "I was mandated the winner based on my skills or vision for the USA" to put paid to the racist hogwash. He played that race card and pandered to his base.

It's nice to know that there are some lies too big for even him to say.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ash614

Here's the thing:

Young voters constantly get older and a lot of people start to realize what damage high taxation does to them when they get into the real world. They also start to realize what damage some social policies do too when they become responsible family people and start trying to think about and protect the interests of their own children.

Then, the unthinkable happens and they realize they are more conservative than they ever thought possible.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Ug-KellyAnne. It's like his twin who loves to hear herself talk. They are both clones of each other/just different sexes; I think.

Shut up. Don't they know when to speak and when not to?-she's a disaster. Pure out, unprofessional disaster and I'm not even a democrat.

Just do your job and shut up about it. Let the unhappy demos mourn-quit shoving it in their faces.

Trump truly is a novice at leadership and it shows-big time and Kellyanne is just an ignorant motormouth.

The next few years will hurt my ears.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
From what I can see, the left is quite energized (as is the far far left antifas but they are more fringe - sometimes violent group most wish would just peacefully protest).

We owe a debt of gratitude to the Tea Party and are using their tactics, and in even greater numbers!

Remember, there are more of us...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Ug-KellyAnne. It's like his twin who loves to hear herself talk. They are both clones of each other/just different sexes; I think.

Shut up. Don't they know when to speak and when not to?-she's a disaster. Pure out, unprofessional disaster and I'm not even a democrat.

Just do your job and shut up about it. Let the unhappy demos mourn-quit shoving it in their faces.

Trump truly is a novice at leadership and it shows-big time and Kellyanne is just an ignorant motormouth.

The next few years will hurt my ears.

I don't think she a disaster at all. She may be similar to Trump is some regards but surely not his twin.
Unprofessional and ignorant motormouth are opinions, and I don't share that opinion of her.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It's ok not to agree-ATS is full of opinions-isn't that the point? Kellyanne disgusts me-it's amazing how sometimes you just take a dislike to someone? She's my someone-I don't like Trump or her/a twofer-something I can't help it. They both really rub me the wrong way. Newyorkers maybe-I'm a southerner-maybe that's why. Yeah I really dislike them both-pls just shut up the both of them.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'd say the left is pretty well united in this battle against the Trump idiocy.

It's the right that has a problem on their hands. They've got a completely unpredictable, elementary (and I'm being nice by saying that), & pompous leader (who has already shown his blatant corruption regarding which countries made his "Muslim ban"). They've got a new & even deeper swamp as a cabinet. No doubt tons of scandals to come. There's mixed messaging abound that no one can put a finger on (including the right). But I'm sure if Kellyanne says it, it must be true. I mean every time she talks it isn't totally embarrassing.

Have fun righties, y'all own this mess, and it most certainly won't be the undoing of the left (which the majority of population leans anyway).

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
She is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Some help for my liberal friends, the essence of your loss is your failure to recognize that your spin no longer works. Rationalize as you will but if you don't accept your loss and adjust then standby for more loss.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
From what I can see, the left is quite energized (as is the far far left antifas but they are more fringe - sometimes violent group most wish would just peacefully protest).

We owe a debt of gratitude to the Tea Party and are using their tactics, and in even greater numbers!

Remember, there are more of us...

There will not be more Democrats after we get done with the illegal immigrant projects.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Have fun righties, y'all own this mess

Gladly owned. This "mess" is the only thing that has a chance of stopping this country from turning into a 3rd world hellhole. Look what progressives have done to us the last couple of decades (yes Bush was a big government progressive), we are $20 Trillion in debt! It's really one of the only issues in this country that actually matters, all these social issues that dems love to distract us with will be utterly meaningless when we fall off the financial cliff. I doubt Trump can save us, but he gives us the best chance we've had in many years.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join