It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne says We’re Seeing ‘Hysterical’ Democratic Party ‘Unravel in Front of Our Eyes’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is a good looking woman . I wonder if she has a Mom who is single and looking

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
After the last election I thought I wouldn't see a Republican President for 20 years because the party seemed so inept.

After this election I feel like we won't see another Democratic President for another 20 years because the party seems so violent and bat sh@t insane.
edit on 2-2-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The left said the SAME exact thing about the right in 2009. How did that work out?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If you want to make a difference, because I know deep down you want what's best, you have to start holding your party accountable and you have to stop blaming Trump for everything. The left are clearly in a state of hysteria and temper tantrums, are you even paying attention?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
People still believe this whole political charade is genuine and real/non-scripted?

The Democratic party isn't unraveling, they're just playing their part in my opinion. If people still think this whole thing isn't going according-to-plan then they have put their blinders on.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
After the last election I thought I wouldn't see a Republican President for 20 years because the party seemed so inept.

After this election I feel like we won't see another Democratic President for another 20 years because the party seems so violent and bat sh@t insane.

Well it wasn't a full year ago people were saying the the Republican Party was dead.
Swing and a miss...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Well it wasn't a full year ago people were saying the the Republican Party was dead.
Swing and a miss...

Well to be fair.

Republicans lost this go round too.

They never wanted Trump.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The Republican Party didn't want trump, the republican voter did.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Darkchao45

Wow race baiting? Obama's dithering and inability to lead was a great driver to grow the tea party.

His race was as important as his shoe size.

That's absolutely not true as EVERY news outlet covered Obama's election win by prefacing the news on election night and BEYOND as "the US now has it's first African American President".
He was complicit in this along with every news outlet on the planet

Never once did Obama stand up and say "I was mandated the winner based on my skills or vision for the USA" to put paid to the racist hogwash. He played that race card and pandered to his base.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Not sure about "unraveling"

Democrats received the most votes this past election, in both the presidential election and congressional elections.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Kellyanne is even better than Spicer at presenting alternative facts, she did coin the phrase. She is good at what she does, but 99% of what she says is not true.

Citation for that incredible 99% statement

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

Democrats received the most votes this past election, in both the presidential election and congressional elections.

Long Live the Republic !!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The White House may not be the only institution in Washington that Democrats lost on Tuesday despite getting more votes than Republicans.

It turns out that Democrats also got more votes for the U.S. Senate than Republicans, and yet Republicans maintained their majority on Capitol Hill.

In results that are still preliminary, 45.2 million Americans cast a vote for a Democratic Senate candidate, while 39.3 million Americans voted for a Republican. (In the White House race, as of Thursday afternoon, Clinton had 60.1 million votes and Trump had 59.8 million.)

USA Today

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Long live gerrymandering

link   

Sorry.

Between 'Russia hacking our election' and '2 million more people voting for Clinton than Obama in California among other suspicious events'.

There is no certainty anyone can say that is what happened.

Plus the fact the popular vote has never decided our elections.

So.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't think the dem-com party is unraveling, but they certainly have lost their minds. I've never seen so much hysteria and hyperbole in my life. Trump could fart and the leftists would try to tell you he was unleashing poison gas on the country. You know, like Hitler did to the Jews! See, I knew Trump is Hitler!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well to be fair. Republicans lost this go round too. They never wanted Trump.
And that is because they are blinded by their partisan filters .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You're half right, the elected leadership of the Democrats are throwing tantrums. The rest are rioting.

Always best to call it what it is.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Long live gerrymandering

Long Live the U.S. Constitution and all the State Constitutions.

Long Live the Courts that strike down gerrymandering.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Conway eh? Probably just another Alt-Fact.

Nothing to see here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join