It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne says We’re Seeing ‘Hysterical’ Democratic Party ‘Unravel in Front of Our Eyes’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Counselor to the President Kellyanne 💓 Conway was on Foxnews and said the Democrat Party is unraveling !!

She has several reasons and focused on the hysterical ranting going on with just about everything Trump does.

She called them crybabies and questioned Democrat loyalties to free speech.

Conway: We’re Seeing ‘Hysterical’ Democratic Party ‘Unravel in Front of Our Eyes’

Thursday on “Fox & Friends,” discussing the Democrats opposition to President Donald Trump’s nominees, White House aide Kellyanne Conway said we were seeing the Democratic Party “unravel in front of our eyes” because of what she called “a bunch of crybabies.”

Conway said, “The Democratic Party, we’re seeing it unravel in front of our eyes and revealed in front of our eyes. A bunch of crybabies who say that they’re going to oppose the Supreme Court nominees before they even know the person’s name and academic credentials and impeccable judicial record. They are holding up our nominees to the cabinet. I was told yesterday this is the longest that the nation has gone without a secretary of the Treasury at least in modern times, if not the longest, it’s darn close to it.”

edit on Feb-02-2017 by xuenchen because: finewine

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't know about unraveling, but they do have a very real problem between trying to come up with an effective strategy to regain seats and satisfy their base.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

every time the admin changes to the 'other' party there is a transition. This isn't news, its a transition.
Busy, busy undoing the previous agenda, surrounding themselves with cronies, making declarations, announcing change and hope the suckers can believe in, one more time.

edit on 2-2-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

+38 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think you're missing the point that the Democrats have been in full on temper tantrum mode since the election. And it's just getting worse.

It's embarrassing to the entire Country.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It is a messy nightmare that he dems can't wake from. But unraveling, no.

They are still a power to contend with and are as dangerous as the repubs. And like the repubs, look to take your freedoms and enrich themselves.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

“The Democratic Party, we’re seeing it unravel in front of our eyes and revealed in front of our eyes. A bunch of crybabies who say that they’re going to oppose the Supreme Court nominees before they even know the person’s name and academic credentials and impeccable judicial record. They are holding up our nominees to the cabinet. I was told yesterday this is the longest that the nation has gone without a secretary of the Treasury at least in modern times, if not the longest, it’s darn close to it.”

They need to start acting like adults, and if they can't do that.

Their states need to have recall elections and elect new people to DO THEIR JOBS.

Everyone can plainly see.

What's been going on is Democrats only representing themselves, and their party, and not the people in their states.
edit on 2-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

At least we dont have to look at schultz-wasserman or brazille for the next 4 years

Go kellyanne!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ah, the very last death throes of the DNC.

Or

At least until eight years time.

edit on 2/2/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Kellyanne is even better than Spicer at presenting alternative facts, she did coin the phrase. She is good at what she does, but 99% of what she says is not true.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

A bunch of crybabies who say that they’re going to oppose the Supreme Court nominees before they even know the person’s name and academic credentials and impeccable judicial record

I heard about another political party that did this for 10 months straight...
But it was a long, long time ago, so I'm having a hard time remembering who it was.

While I try to think of it, can anyone help me with a crossword puzzle I'm working on?

17. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
h_p_crites

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I think you're missing the point that the Democrats have been in full on temper tantrum mode since the election. And it's just getting worse.

It's embarrassing to the entire Country.

Trump is always in full on temper tantrum mode. Democrats, aghast at this, are not throwing a tantrum. They are doing their jobs.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

“The Democratic Party, we’re seeing it unravel in front of our eyes and revealed in front of our eyes. A bunch of crybabies who say that they’re going to oppose the Supreme Court nominees before they even know the person’s name and academic credentials and impeccable judicial record. They are holding up our nominees to the cabinet. I was told yesterday this is the longest that the nation has gone without a secretary of the Treasury at least in modern times, if not the longest, it’s darn close to it.”

They need to start acting like adults, and if they can't do that.

Their states need to have recall elections and elect new people to DO THEIR JOBS.

Everyone can plainly see.

What's been going on is Democrats only representing themselves, and their party, and not the people in their states.

I voted for democrats in my state. I highly doubt there will be recall elections in NY.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You know, it's probably why Trump keeps her near, she's willing to tell it like she sees it and not sugar coat it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Did you forget about Kagan?

Guess so.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I remember when the same was said 8 years ago when Obama won. We all thought the Republicans would never come back from that defeat. Then the Tea Party formed because there were people in this country who couldn't accept a half black president. Then they won the congress back due to that movement, and then years later have won back the white house thanks to the alt-right movement.

What makes people think things won't get flipped again? History is all about repetition. Honestly, don't bite your tongues later.
edit on ThupmThu, 02 Feb 2017 15:09:27 -0600k2017-02-02T15:09:27-06:0003pm201745 by Darkchao45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just wait. I predict their party will cease to exist gradually. Their own people will stab them in the back.

They will knee.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Transition. What a lovely, gentle way to put what's going on with the Liberal Left.

If we're just talking the DNC okay...but if you're talking the Democratic party (inclusive of those who style themselves as democrats) than...um...NO.

During the last "transition," when Obama was beginning his first term in office, how many Republicans do you recall storming around Washington DC torching automobiles and blocking traffic. How many conservative celebrities do you recall calling for military coups and overthrowing the government and bombing the White House???

I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. How many?????

The entitled progressives are in full toddler temper tantrum mode, because they didn't get the president they wanted. Well guess what, America, neither did I. And I haven't gotten the president I wanted for some time. But I still get up every morning and go to work, and pay my taxes, and do my best to get through the day without violence or vitriolic rhetoric or calls for Armageddon.

These people need to be gently educated on the concept of DISAPPOINTMENT. And then they need to GROW THE HELL UP.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkchao45

Then the Tea Party formed because there were people in this country who couldn't accept a half black president.

The Tea Party never had a platform or agenda based on Obama's race.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkchao45

Wow race baiting? Obama's dithering and inability to lead was a great driver to grow the tea party.

His race was as important as his shoe size.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join