It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy: Special forces flew Trump flag in convoy (it's Official)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Not sure how "Naval Special Forces" do it but many SOCOM guys have quirky senses of humor and tend to exhibit them in circumstances like this.

I liked when the JTAC got on the wall and played a very nice Hendrix version of the SSB during Adhan very loudly over the muezzin.

That, too, caused a no harm no foul token njp.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I liked when the JTAC got on the wall and played a very nice Hendrix version of the SSB during Adhan very loudly over the muezzin.

Back in high school they used to play the Star Spangled Banner every morning when they raised the flag.
One time some guys managed to get Hendrix's version on the record player.

It was awesome.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Not sure how "Naval Special Forces" do it but many SOCOM guys have quirky senses of humor and tend to exhibit them in circumstances like this.

That, too, caused a no harm no foul token njp.

The selection criteria for certain skills comes with the requirement that one has to expect those to come to the fore occasionally. Likely, a few of the younger crew were goaded or challenged into doing this and a little investigation by the Master Chief would get that straightened out. Officially, there has to be punishment. Unofficially, this will be laughed off after a few 3rd class petty officers sweat for a bit.
On one of my ships, a certain PO3 refused to get a haircut. He was skilled in his rating and was an asset to his division but was being stubborn. Military haircuts were not popular in 1969 as they marked one as being in the military, a bad thing for the free love crowd of peace and draft dodging. After a quick Mast where the PO refused a direct order, the CO sent him to the Marine Brig on base for three days. The first thing that happens is a Marine Brig haircut. It is said that it takes three weeks for the hair to show after a brig haircut. On his return to the ship, the newly educated sailor practically kissed the deck. We never had a problem with haircuts after the word got around. All record of his mast and three day haircut excursion was lost after the CO forgot to sign it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Does it answer your prayers. You serve an item? A decoration? A representation? You said 'a flag' which groups you in with stone kissers and wall wailers. Even those people serve a leader.

These military children were asked to rebel against trump. Its comforting to know they arent rebelling against the president?

Oh i forgot ATS is mostly computed dialogue. Trump is STILL A CANDIDATE in the programming of the computers, ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
On one of my ships, a certain PO3 refused to get a haircut.

I sort of played a joke on the Captain once by getting my yearly 'official photo' done in non-spec and class A's, then running to get cut back to spec and re-doing it.

He sort of waffled between having a meltdown and laughing.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Lesson learned. ...and no official reprimand. That CO seemed to have it going on.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well the oath the military take's also includes the president as well. You take an oath to follow his orders as commander in chief. Soooooo people saying this is wrong well no its part of their job.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed ...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've seen many posters claiming that somehow the majority of the military supports Trump. As I write this I am at the largest military base in Korea, and I can assure you from what I've seen, the soldiers who like Trump are definitely in the minority.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
They should be charged immediately for breaking military law. Soldiers are not allowed to get political while in uniform.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
They should be charged immediately for breaking military law. Soldiers are not allowed to get political while in uniform.

Right. Let's throw away highly trained men for a frat boy prank. Why don't we execute them and save the cost of incarceration?
Maybe we should charge Hillary immediately for breaking bunches of laws.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Right. Let's throw away highly trained men for a frat boy prank. Why don't we execute them and save the cost of incarceration?

Nobody said anything about throwing people away so you can drop the drama. You guys have had many chances to charge Hillary why hasn't it happened? Oh yeah the Cheetoe that walks like a man lied again. Funny how you guys cry follow the law but when it comes to Trump supporters breaking the law its a ok.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Nobody said anything about throwing people away so you can drop the drama. You guys have had many chances to charge Hillary why hasn't it happened? Oh yeah the Cheetoe that walks like a man lied again. Funny how you guys cry follow the law but when it comes to Trump supporters breaking the law its a ok.

"They should be charged immediately for breaking military law" was your statement. Finding them guilty essentially throws them away as their careers will be truncated and they might just figure that any organization that would bring them up on such a chicken charge isn't worth staying in. This wasn't serious stuff like security breaches and lying to Congress, it was a lightweight prank.
First off, I am not one of 'you guys.' I don't charge people with crimes. I did live within the military community and understand what Hillary and her Flying Monkeys did. The Big Cheeto doesn't charge anybody either. The law enforcement folks investigate and gather evidence and the Justice Department charges. The previous zero of an AG cut a deal with Bill while her plane sat on the tarmac and no charges were filed. This isn't over yet, as the investigation is ongoing. Lynch should lose her license, at least. I think that Hillary will get away with all of it because prosecuting and jailing her would do no good. The IRS will probably audit the cash cow Clinton Foundation to see where the money has gone. Donations are drying up. Bill will no longer get million dollar birthday gifts from foreign powers. Bill an' Hill are done, politically and maybe financially. Good riddance. Abedin could be the sacrificial virgin. Brazile and Wasserman-Schultz shouldn't be allowed near the DNC along with Symone Sanders but their crimes are ill defined and likely they just fiddled the true Democrats with their perfidy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join